PDA

View Full Version : An AMAZING day in NYC!

AllanahStarrNYC
03-27-2008, 04:55 AM
I just saw Elvis at the BLISS SPA in NYC On Broadway and Prince)- then we got facials together and then stolled over to Louis Vuitton and he got a classic monogram wallet and I got a Demier Speedy.

It was magical.

Priscilla would have been jealous!

WendyWilliams
03-27-2008, 04:59 AM
Girl I seen you and you looked amazing, it was truly magical.

I was going to say hi but I thought I would wait and post it on here instead of emailing you so everyone would be jealous that I saw you seeing Elvis oh oh in front of the Bliss Spa cant forget that detail.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-27-2008, 05:01 AM
Wendy now hush...

I though no one saw us as he was in one of his rhinestone studded body suits and I was in a chicken costume with red high heels on.

I thought we were being incognito!!!!

lpell
03-27-2008, 05:12 AM
Beautiful day in soho post

AllanahStarrNYC
03-27-2008, 05:13 AM
You saw ELVIS TOO???

WendyWilliams
03-27-2008, 05:17 AM
No girl he missed it, he was using his mobile to access the site and didnt catch it in time.

ELVIS HAS LEFT NYC

AllanahStarrNYC
03-27-2008, 05:20 AM
No girl he missed it, he was using his mobile to access the site and didnt catch it in time.

ELVIS HAS LEFT NYC

Well the good news is Dina just called me and she is with Madonna at DV8 discussing HARD CANDY. They are sharing some Papa John's ans saving an xtra large pie for me later!!!

BTW I miss living in Soho- the good old days on Lafayette and Spring when Hollywood was my sometimes neighbor.

Now I'll have to go back to Bliss Spa and look for Andy Warhol.

Dina Delicious
03-27-2008, 07:21 AM
Wendy now hush...

I though no one saw us as he was in one of his rhinestone studded body suits and I was in a chicken costume with red high heels on.

I thought we were being incognito!!!!

just another day in the life of allanah the friendly chickenlol
these fake posters on this board are just getting ridiculous
glad we can find humor in it all xx

Dina Delicious
03-27-2008, 10:47 AM
LOL yes its true she had to leave
cause she said "I only got four minutes to save the world"
and i replied
"Hurry bitch"

lol
we do have room for a hat check girl!!!
so Delicious
DD

hwbs
03-27-2008, 03:50 PM

ELVIS HAS LEFT NYC

Well the good news is Dina just called me and she is with Madonna at DV8 discussing HARD CANDY. They are sharing some Papa John's ans saving an xtra large pie for me later!!!

BTW I miss living in Soho- the good old days on Lafayette and Spring when Hollywood was my sometimes neighbor.

yes the days of u running across the hall naked and the children following !!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
03-27-2008, 04:35 PM

ELVIS HAS LEFT NYC

yes the days of u running across the hall naked and the children following !!!!

Darling thoose were the days- talk about NUTS.

LOL if those apartments could talk!

LOL

hwbs
03-27-2008, 04:41 PM
i think my fav was coming over and u had the tranny remodeling service painting and making designs on the apartment

AllanahStarrNYC
03-27-2008, 06:38 PM
i think my fav was coming over and u had the tranny remodeling service painting and making designs on the apartment

yes that was a good one. there are so many nutsy stories from that time. that was definately a wild place. two trannys living across the hall from each other with a an asian restaurant in the front and kitchen workers running all over the halls.

from sex parties, to my dog snatching girls wigs off to play with them, to seeing clients with a crotchless full body liposuction garment three weeks after surgery- that will be a big chapter in my book!

lol

hwbs
03-27-2008, 06:53 PM
yes those are memories not soon to be forgotten....

Yoda Rules!
03-28-2008, 11:01 PM
I would love to see a pic of Allanah in that chicken suit, I bet you looked radiant!