PDA

View Full Version : Off topic: Superhead

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-08-2005, 01:02 AM
Superhead (for those of you don't know) is a groupie of many celebs who after fucking up her life and being shunned by many of her former "clients" decided to write a book regarding several of her sexual experiences with some of them.

The reason I am posting this is because of the interview she gave on the radio here in NYC this morning. http://www.hot97.com/multimedia/audio.aspx The link listed will get you to the actual interview which has alot of interesting points. One interesting point was the former video jockey "tigga". His name was involved in the interview when Karrine (superhead) stated she entered his room and he was with another male and saw blood on the sheets. She then put her finger in his ass and stated it was "all beat up".

Enjoy-

p.s. I don't expect alot of people to know or care about this, just a few but for everyone that reads, it's another funny closet story that is about to blow up.

Iluminati
07-08-2005, 02:05 AM
You mean Big Tigger from BET Rap City fame? LOL This is going to VERY interesting...

Overlord Abomination
07-08-2005, 02:14 AM
Wait who's ass was fucked up Tig or The other guy.

I never expected that one Ive gotta tell the truth.

rick_932
07-08-2005, 03:47 AM
big tigger? i kinda suspected somethin about him. dude smiles way too much when hes around other guys

blckhaze
07-08-2005, 11:26 PM
that interview was crazy

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-09-2005, 12:33 AM
ayo, big tigger's phone is probably turned off right now
can you imagine?!?

blckhaze
07-09-2005, 12:39 AM
fo real

but she said she gave head to some dude till her nose bled. thats ridiculous. wut kinda dude lets her fuck herself up like that. i told my girl that if she didnt want to after hearing the story, she didnt have to. head aint that serious

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-09-2005, 01:01 AM
after listening to wendy williams this afternoon I found the movie where she was suckin Mr Marcus and I gotta admit, this bitch can suck a dick, Marcus backed away like 8 times during the filming............... We all need to meet a broad that can do what she does with that mouth, if you wanna see it I found it on limewire under the search name: superhead
the video itself is from Mr Marcus Neighborhood #4

Man Fuck It
07-09-2005, 05:46 PM
crazy shit about is this broad actually gives superhead. yo the bitch has a super human power of sucking dick.

one thing i will say that i don't quite understand is how the fuck she goes from sucking/fucking all these rap cats to being wifed up by Mr. "I love chocolate leftovers" Bill Maher himself.

shit's like the odd couple

mrdilemma
07-09-2005, 07:17 PM
Can you show me how to navigate hiphopcartel.com I am trying to find the clips, Premiere, mentioned.

IF you can post the clips that would b e great.

Man Fuck It
07-09-2005, 08:17 PM
Try these links:

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2OUOLMBATH8RV1J00PDF3KLJWI

s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...1V3AB0Z1KZVSUNT

she's Honey

http://jadedvideo.com/images/40/front/40359.jpg
http://jadedvideo.com/images/40/back/40359.jpg

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-09-2005, 10:41 PM
I cant believe Bill Maher my damn self

rick_932
07-10-2005, 12:24 AM
one thing i will say that i don't quite understand is how the fuck she goes from sucking/fucking all these rap cats to being wifed up by Mr. "I love chocolate leftovers" Bill Maher himself.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$

you know dude's gotta be payin an insanely amount of money to keep her around. their relationship is strictly about sex

07-10-2005, 04:40 AM
I THINK ITS CRAZY BUT FUCK IT, SHES NOT STUPID, MILK HIM AND BONCE, IM SURE SHE STILL GOT THAT GOOD ICKY ICKY ON THA SIDE

Man Fuck It
07-10-2005, 05:06 AM
I THINK ITS CRAZY BUT FUCK IT, SHES NOT STUPID, MILK HIM AND BONCE, IM SURE SHE STILL GOT THAT GOOD ICKY ICKY ON THA SIDE

i normally wouldn't knock a bitch for trying to get her hustle on
but in this case i'd throw dog shit on this broad
she puts down all these rapper dudes, talk shit about them
calls them stupid and then asked about the "other" non brothers she's been with she's all cheery and roses and doesn't want to say shit about them
she's a gold digger and got outed on the radio by ma barker and G rap
she started fucking crying when they played tapes of her old lying ass calling g rap and thanking him for buying there son all this shit when she had just told ms. jones g rap never did shit for their child, typical gold digger shit

07-10-2005, 05:28 AM
I SEE IT AS THIS, THA ONLY DIFF IS THAT SHES OUTTIN THEM IN A BOOK, EVERYONE TALKS, IF U FUCKED A BAD BITCH LAST NIGHT, U TELL YOUR BOIS RIGHT? SHES JUST DOIN IT OPENLY, IM NOT SAYIN ITS RIGHT, BUT SHIT, SHES MAKEN MONEY OFF WHAT PEOPLE LOVE, DIRTY DIRT!, IF WE DIDNT LOVE IT, SHE COULDENT MAKE A DIME OFF IT NOR ANYONE ELES THAT WRITE TELL ALLS, ALL I CAN SAY IS .... DAMMMMMM

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-10-2005, 02:02 PM
EVERYONE TALKS, IF U FUCKED A BAD BITCH LAST NIGHT, U TELL YOUR BOIS RIGHT? SHES JUST DOIN IT OPENLY, IM NOT SAYIN ITS RIGHT,

nah

there's alot of bad bitches I've fucked and I dont tell my boys shit. Thats how drama really starts..................

What killed me was the shit she told Wendy a while back about how she didn't know that Mr Marcus was filming.........................LMAO
cmon now

Man Fuck It
07-10-2005, 05:55 PM
EVERYONE TALKS, IF U FUCKED A BAD BITCH LAST NIGHT, U TELL YOUR BOIS RIGHT? SHES JUST DOIN IT OPENLY, IM NOT SAYIN ITS RIGHT,

nah

there's alot of bad bitches I've fucked and I dont tell my boys shit. Thats how drama really starts..................

What killed me was the shit she told Wendy a while back about how she didn't know that Mr Marcus was filming.........................LMAO
cmon now

nah i'm saying...plus the fact that she's looking dead into the camera saying "fuck me hard" and all that bullshit...talking bout that's what i do (to her superhuman head giving ability)

ONEWORLD
07-12-2005, 03:14 AM
fo real

but she said she gave head to some dude till her nose bled. thats ridiculous. wut kinda dude lets her fuck herself up like that. i told my girl that if she didnt want to after hearing the story, she didnt have to. head aint that serious

WORD...

I HAVEN'T THOUGHT ABOUT HEAD THE SAME WAY SINCE I HEARD THIS STORY...

FUCK THESE RAP CATZ…

YOU GOT DUDES DEFENDING THESE SHIFTLESS, TRIFLING-ASS, HOMO THUGS LIKE THESE NIGGAS ARE PAYING THEIR BILLS…

THESE NIGGAS AIN’T SHIT…

ALL THEY DO IS RAP…

THEY ARE ALL FROM THE GUTTER…

IT’S NOT A STRETCH TO BELIEVE WHAT THESE NIGGAS ARE ACCUSED OF…

THEY DISPAY IT IN THEIR VIDEOS AND TALK ABOUT IT IN THEIR SONGS; BUT THEN WHEN A GIRL STARTS BLOWIN SPOTS, THEY’RE ON SOME “WILL & JADA” TYPE SHIT…

RIGHT, MORE LIKE “WILL & GRACE”, LOL…

AND GOOD FOR "SUPERHEAD", I MEAN KARRINE FOR WRITING THE BOOK…

1. SHE GETTING PAID OFF THESE DICKS

2. SHE’S EXPOSING ALL THESE YOUNG BLACK & LATINO GIRLS THAT IDOLIZE THESE MISCREANTS TO THE GAME…

3. SHE’S HITTING ALL WOMEN IN THE HEAD WITH A WAKE UP CALL ABOUT THE “DOWN LOW” LIFESTYLE…

BIG TIG HUH?…

DAMN.

hillbilly
07-12-2005, 03:51 AM
yeah but it never seems to matter how much you hit a woman in the head with the message. you know there are plenty right behind her that will pay no mind to the message.

bill maher? that's gross! lol.

blckhaze
07-12-2005, 04:30 AM
fo real

WORD...

I HAVEN'T THOUGHT ABOUT HEAD THE SAME WAY SINCE I HEARD THIS STORY...

FUCK THESE RAP CATZ…

YOU GOT DUDES DEFENDING THESE SHIFTLESS, TRIFLING-ASS, HOMO THUGS LIKE THESE NIGGAS ARE PAYING THEIR BILLS…

THESE NIGGAS AIN’T SHIT…

ALL THEY DO IS RAP…

THEY ARE ALL FROM THE GUTTER…

IT’S NOT A STRETCH TO BELIEVE WHAT THESE NIGGAS ARE ACCUSED OF…

THEY DISPAY IT IN THEIR VIDEOS AND TALK ABOUT IT IN THEIR SONGS; BUT THEN WHEN A GIRL STARTS BLOWIN SPOTS, THEY’RE ON SOME “WILL & JADA” TYPE SHIT…

RIGHT, MORE LIKE “WILL & GRACE”, LOL…

AND GOOD FOR "SUPERHEAD", I MEAN KARRINE FOR WRITING THE BOOK…

1. SHE GETTING PAID OFF THESE DICKS

2. SHE’S EXPOSING ALL THESE YOUNG BLACK & LATINO GIRLS THAT IDOLIZE THESE MISCREANTS TO THE GAME…

3. SHE’S HITTING ALL WOMEN IN THE HEAD WITH A WAKE UP CALL ABOUT THE “DOWN LOW” LIFESTYLE…

BIG TIG HUH?…

DAMN.

i wont take it that far cause there are a few (VERY FEW) rappers out there that are not talking bout nothin but "bitches, hoes and drugs", but rap has changed. those niggaz got what they desevred. whomever you believe in work in mysterious ways.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-12-2005, 04:47 AM
While we are on this superhead topic, are there any T's out there that give the same (or better) superhead?

ONEWORLD
07-12-2005, 06:55 AM
i wont take it that far cause there are a few (VERY FEW) rappers out there that are not talking bout nothin but "bitches, hoes and drugs", but rap has changed...

I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU’RE TRYING TO SAY HAZE, BUT YOU CAN’T MIX THEIR MESSAGE WITH THEIR ACTIONS…

EVEN CATZ LIKE KANYE & NAS HAVE SHITTED ON MANY A CHICKENHEAD IN THEIR DAY… :wink:

METH HAD IT RIGHT WHEN HE SAID “…IF YOU LAY DOWN WITH DOGS, YOU’RE BOUND TO GET FLEAS…”

EVENTHOUGH HE RESPECTS G-RAP AS AN MC, HE MADE NO EXCUSES FOR THAT PSYCHO’S BEHAVIOR…

METH ALSO SAID THAT IF HE WAS INVOLVED, HE WOULD NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM TAKING RESPONSIBILITY BUT SINCE HE’S NOT, EVERYONE NEEDS TO FALL THE FUCK BACK…(HE THOUGHT HE GOT AWAY FROM ALL THAT NYC RAH RAH, WHEN HE MOVED TO L.A, LOL…)

BUT G-RAP IS OUT OF ORDER FOR FLIPPIN A 17 YEAR OLD GIRL AND THEN HAVING SOME NO-NAMED MUD DUCK LIKE MA BARKER SPAZZIN OUT ON THE RADIO IN HIS DEFENSE WHEN HER NICKNAME IS PROBABLY "UBER HEAD", LOL…

I DON’T GIVE A FUCK THAT THIS NIGGA IS ONE OF THE GREATEST MC’S EVER…

BUT YOU GOT CATZ DEFENDING RAPPERS WHEN THESE GREASY NIGGAS WOULD NOT HESITATE TO SLICE YOU & YOURS AND PAWN EVERYTHING YOU OWN FOR A SET OF RIMS…

LOOK, I LIKE MAINO, MOBB DEEP, G-RAP, BIG DADDY KANE, ETC…BUT WHEN I SEE THESE LOW LIFES ON THE STREET-LEVEL, I KEEP IT MOVIN, LOL…

AND IT’S NOT JUST THE RAP GAME…ROCK BANDS PRACTICALLY INVENTED THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR, HOLLYWOOD, PROFESSIONAL SPORTS, IT IS WHAT IT IS…

I MEAN, I LIKE R KELLY AND MICHAEL JACKSON’S MUSIC, BUT THEY CAN’T WATCH MY KIDS, LOLLLLLLLLLL…

FUCK IT, I WOULDN’T LET NAS OR KANYE WATCH THEM EITHER…
8)

Man Fuck It
07-12-2005, 07:49 AM
While we are on this superhead topic, are there any T's out there that give the same (or better) superhead?

I don't think the shit exist my man, they are too busy looking to get superhead themselves...broads online be on that mannish shit...lol