PDA

View Full Version : TUES MAR 25TH W/ ASHLEY, JENNIFER PARIS, YASMIN LEE, SUNNY D

Sunny Dee-lite
03-24-2008, 05:07 PM
TUES MARCH 25TH W/ ASHLEY, JENNIFER PARIS, YASMIN LEE & SUNNY DEE-LITE SHOW!

Hi Guys and Dolls,

Tranny Tuesdayz MARCH 25TH the HOTTEST TS Party in NYC! A night filled with all the TRANNY Shananigans you can handle! OUR NEWEST FEATURE our FEATURED DANCERS of the WEEK! Plus your COCKTAIL waitress!

Tranny Tuesdayz is located at HK Lounge 409 west 39th st (Bet 9th and 10th ave)Doors open 10p- 4a. Dress to IMPRESS! 21 and over w/proper ID required!

COME CELEBRATE XXX-FILM AND VIDEO STARS RETURN TO NYC ASIAN GODDESS YASMIN LEE!!!!!SUNNY DEE-LITE PERFORMING A VERY SPECIAL NUMBER!!!!!!!DANCE SETS STARTING FROM MIDNIGHT RUNNING ALL NIGHT LONG!YOUR FEATURED DANCER ASHLEY BODEE!.ALSO OUR FEATURED GUEST THE ONE AND ONLY JENNIFER PARIS .Your featured COCKTAIL waitress is JOSIE!

The HOTTEST SPOT for your TRANSSEXUAL Fantasies to Come True!Perfect for Firstimers. Lots of street parking! Come out and enjoy Tranny Tuesdayz WITH ALL THE HOTTEST TS’s in NYC!

XOXO,
Sunny Dee-Lite

Sunny Dee-lite
03-24-2008, 05:15 PM
THE ONE AND ONLY JENNIFER PARIS!

Sunny Dee-lite
03-24-2008, 05:18 PM
XXX-FILM AND VIDEO STAR SUPERSTAR YASMIN LEE!!!!!!!!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
03-24-2008, 05:25 PM
AND YOUR HOSTESS W/ THE MOSTEST MS SUNNY DEE-LITE!!!!!!!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
03-24-2008, 05:29 PM
MAKE SURE TO STAY TUNED FOR THE EXCITING PICS FROM LAST WEEK SPONSERED by WWW.JENNIFERPARIS.NET

TsJennifer
03-24-2008, 06:56 PM
I cant wait for Tuesday night! Last week was so much fun! Here are some PIX!

See more hot PIX at Http://www.JenniferParis.net

See you there!!!

Xoxo

Jennifer Paris

TsJennifer
03-24-2008, 07:05 PM

See you there!!!

Xoxo

Jennifer Paris

TsJennifer
03-24-2008, 07:15 PM

See you there!!!

Xoxo

Jennifer Paris

bat1
03-24-2008, 07:20 PM
What nice pics :D

Sunny Dee-lite
03-24-2008, 07:25 PM
What nice pics :D

With more amazing pics to come! :lol:

Charlie31
03-24-2008, 08:45 PM
I agree, the ladies are georgeous & would love to meet them too!

Nikka
03-24-2008, 08:53 PM
OMG... stunning pics :shock:

TsJennifer
03-24-2008, 11:12 PM

See you there!!!

Xoxo

Jennifer Paris

crinkle
03-25-2008, 12:41 AM

Hi Guys and Dolls,

Tranny Tuesdayz MARCH 25TH the HOTTEST TS Party in NYC! A night filled with all the TRANNY Shananigans you can handle! OUR NEWEST FEATURE our FEATURED DANCERS of the WEEK! Plus your COCKTAIL waitress!

Tranny Tuesdayz is located at HK Lounge 409 west 39th st (Bet 9th and 10th ave)Doors open 10p- 4a. Dress to IMPRESS! 21 and over w/proper ID required!

COME CELEBRATE XXX-FILM AND VIDEO STARS RETURN TO NYC ASIAN GODDESS YASMIN LEE!!!!!SUNNY DEE-LITE PERFORMING A VERY SPECIAL NUMBER!!!!!!!DANCE SETS STARTING FROM MIDNIGHT RUNNING ALL NIGHT LONG!YOUR FEATURED DANCER ASHLEY BODEE!.ALSO OUR FEATURED GUEST THE ONE AND ONLY JENNIFER PARIS .Your featured COCKTAIL waitress is JOSIE!

The HOTTEST SPOT for your TRANSSEXUAL Fantasies to Come True!Perfect for Firstimers. Lots of street parking! Come out and enjoy Tranny Tuesdayz WITH ALL THE HOTTEST TS’s in NYC!

XOXO,
Sunny Dee-Lite

Who is this girl? She's gorgeous.

Yoda Rules!
03-25-2008, 01:48 AM
Ashley is so hot, its not even fair.

And I know I compliment Jennifer Paris alot but if you look at this e-mail thread you can understand why, simply stunning :)

Sunny Dee-lite
03-25-2008, 04:32 AM

Hi Guys and Dolls,

XOXO,
Sunny Dee-Lite

Who is this girl? She's gorgeous.

Crinkle,

no pic included...but hopefully you asking about my lovely featured dancer Ashley Bodeeeeeeeeee...She is crowd favorite and will be entertaining the masses tomorrow !!Don't miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoda Rules!
03-25-2008, 05:14 AM
So sweet and so hot :)

Charlie31
03-25-2008, 05:27 AM
Thanks for sharing the pics, Sunny Dee! Lots of beautiful ladies there & I'll be sure to attend the parties soon! If everything goes right, I'll make it tomorrow night.
Take care.

Sunny Dee-lite
03-25-2008, 05:45 AM
Thanks for sharing the pics, Sunny Dee! Lots of beautiful ladies there & I'll be sure to attend the parties soon! If everything goes right, I'll make it tomorrow night.
Take care.

Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!

Charlie31
03-25-2008, 06:06 AM
Sunny Dee,
I will try my best to make so I can meet you & all the other lovely ladies there!
I'll probably be easily spotted amongst the crowd since I have long hair about 3/4 way down my back & I'm really tall too. LOL :)

YasminLee
03-25-2008, 06:39 AM
THIS IS DEFINATELY THE HOTTEST SPOT IN TOWN FOR THE GIRLS TO HANG AND I WILL SEE YOU LADIE AND GETS TOMORROW. XOXO YASMIN.

Sunny Dee-lite
03-25-2008, 07:59 AM
THIS IS DEFINATELY THE HOTTEST SPOT IN TOWN FOR THE GIRLS TO HANG AND I WILL SEE YOU LADIE AND GETS TOMORROW. XOXO YASMIN.

So GLAD you are BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let the HAPPY TIMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Sunny Dee-lite
03-25-2008, 10:36 AM
wow these are some great shots. I really like Christina Hilton a lot. A have to meet her.

GLAD YOU LIKE ...YOU MAY BE VERY LUCKY ON TUESDAY! :wink:

dragon100
03-25-2008, 02:36 PM
What magnificents pics. Jen your ass is just amazing...my heart was beating 1000 times a minute.

I have to fly over to the U.S. to meet you. It will be my greatest overseas trip if I could be in your presence

Tarek
03-25-2008, 02:48 PM
Sunny! Who's the chick on the far left??
she's so hot!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/img_5410tb_161.jpg

Charlie31
03-25-2008, 08:18 PM
Sunny D,
I am definitely going to HK tonight & can't wait to meet you & all the other lovely ladies there!
Take care.

Sunny Dee-lite
03-25-2008, 08:35 PM
Sunny! Who's the chick on the far left??
she's so hot!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/img_5410tb_161.jpg

She is a VERY nice and FRIENDLY Young lady that Comes out to SUPPORT all my EVENTS! :lol:

Sunny Dee-lite
03-25-2008, 10:08 PM
MORE PICS COMING SOON SPONSORED BY WWW.JENNIFERPARIS.NET

thx1138
03-25-2008, 10:19 PM
Great pics to be sure. All the girls are terrific looking as usual. Will Peaches be there tonight? I see no pic of her.

TsJennifer
03-25-2008, 11:55 PM
I cant wait for TONIGHT! Last week was so much fun! Here are some PIX!

See you there!!!

Xoxo

Jennifer Paris

Sunny Dee-lite
03-26-2008, 01:48 AM
almost there only moments away!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoda Rules!
03-26-2008, 02:56 AM
I can't wait until tonight :)

I've been waiting all week for this - Yasmin Lee, Jennifer Paris and Sunny Dee Lite all in the same room partying and having fun :) It feels like Christmas in Spring! lol

TsJennifer
03-26-2008, 03:21 AM
ILL BE THERE TONIGHT!!

More hot PIXXX at http://www.JenniferParis.net

Charlie31
03-26-2008, 01:13 PM
I was at the party last night & just got home from NYC, since I live in Central NJ. Sunny D, Jennifer Paris were nice to me when I met them for the first time. I'll attend more parties in the near future & I was a little shy on talking to the ladies. It was my fault, but I'll be more open the next time that I go. The atmosphere was cool & glad that I did check it out, no regrets!

gamma aries
03-26-2008, 03:31 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/img_5451tb_119.jpg
GOVERNMENT WARNING:
TOO FRIGGIN' HOT

Yoda Rules!
03-27-2008, 05:50 AM
Thanks for the great party Sunny, I had a great time. Yasmin Lee was so beautiful and friendly, I think everyone had a great time :)

You are a goddess!

Sunny Dee-lite
03-27-2008, 07:22 AM
Thank you to all that came last night! What a GREAT NIGHT! All the ladies looked gorgeous last night! Thank you Yasmin Lee, Jennifer Paris, & Ashley BODEEE! for looking so GORGEOUS and making the party a HOT NIGHT! And a special thanks to my SURPRISE GUEST PERFORMERS: Nicole Exotica & Sticky Hilton Wow what GREAT LIVE PERFORMANCES! :lol: Can't wait to show you the PICS....And side note Sticky Hilton will HOST the new WEDNESDAY party @ HK LOUNGE stay tuned for DETAILS! :lol:

johnb
03-27-2008, 07:30 AM
sunny, I realize I'm in the minority here, but I swear to god, you look better than Jennifer Paris.

Sunny Dee-lite
03-27-2008, 07:34 AM
sunny, I realize I'm in the minority here, but I swear to god, you look better than Jennifer Paris.

Thank you JOHN that is very kind! Have you seen Jennifer's NEW SITE www.jenniferparis.net ! Take a look it may change your MIND! :twisted:

Charlie31
03-27-2008, 07:59 AM
Thank you to all that came last night! What a GREAT NIGHT! All the ladies looked gorgeous last night! Thank you Yasmin Lee, Jennifer Paris, & Ashley BODEEE! for looking so GORGEOUS and making the party a HOT NIGHT! And a special thanks to my SURPRISE GUEST PERFORMERS: Nicole Exotica & Sticky Hilton Wow what GREAT LIVE PERFORMANCES! :lol: Can't wait to show you the PICS....And side note Sticky Hilton will HOST the new WEDNESDAY party @ HK LOUNGE stay tuned for DETAILS! :lol:

Sunny D,
You're welcome!
Glad that I came & hoped you read the PM I sent to you. I will attend another party shortly when I get another break in my work schedule.
I promise that I won't be shy like I was last night.
Take care & good night!
Thanks, Charlie

Sunny Dee-lite
03-28-2008, 12:02 AM
read the message thamks for the kind words! :lol:

Charlie31
03-28-2008, 12:36 AM
Sunny D,
Thanks for the PM & glad you read mine! :D
I look forward to seeing you & everyone else as soon as possible.
Take care & have a good evening.

Yoda Rules!
03-28-2008, 10:50 PM
Sunny, you know that I'm a huge fan of Jennifer Paris and Yasmin Lee but you are hot as hell also :)

Thanks for the great time on Tuesday, you are the nicest TS in NYC!

boris58
03-28-2008, 11:36 PM

Sunny does look sunny. Very hot in that dress. I always like what she wears. Very nice.

Yoda Rules!
03-28-2008, 11:52 PM
Sunny is classy and hot!

Nikka
03-29-2008, 03:09 AM

shhhhhht

Yoda Rules!
03-29-2008, 03:15 AM
Sunny is hot and that should come as no surprise to anyone who has been to one of her parties or has met her in person :)

dragon100
03-29-2008, 10:22 AM
Sunny,

Any pics of the night for those of us who are not fortunate to live in the USA.

Thanks

Yoda Rules!
03-29-2008, 05:38 PM
Sunny, is Yasmin Lee single? That picture that you posted of her is unbeleivable, she is HOT!

Your party hotline said that she will be the featured dancer at your next event - I will NOT miss that one :)

Silcc69
03-29-2008, 06:56 PM
This is why I have to come to the NYC at least once in my lifetime.

Yoda Rules!
03-29-2008, 07:27 PM
I know what you mean - I feel so lucky that I can go to a party where you can see Sunny D, Jennifer Paris, and Yasmin Lee all in the same room :)

Charlie31
03-30-2008, 03:17 AM
I know what you mean - I feel so lucky that I can go to a party where you can see Sunny D, Jennifer Paris, and Yasmin Lee all in the same room :)

Yoda,
You spoke the truth! LOL!! :lol:
It was really cool to have Jennifer Paris, Sunny D, & Yasmin Lee all in the same room for all of us that were lucky enough to see.
It was my first party & definitely will not be my last.
Take care.