PDA

View Full Version : Surprise-the pitcher can catch - cherry busting expose....

Ratbutt
03-22-2008, 02:11 AM
For about 2 years I have been a straight guy dating the occasional t-girl every few months or so. I've always been a pitcher, never a catcher.
I took a chance on a craigslist girl the other day and got luck - tall, slim feminine with about 7 fully loaded inches of weapons-grade cock.
As I sucked her off I could tell she was getting really excited & she asked me if I wanted to get fucked. I repeated my usual speech about pitching not catching but she was really pretty & she really wanted it...so I asked her if it would hurt & she said "it only hurts if you don't let me jerk you off".
Well, she was right - I am a 40 year old virgin and I can't believe how good it felt - it only hurt a little when she rammed me really deep before cumming but other than that it was incredible. I am really ruined now.
For those of you obsessed with the "am I gay?" thing - nope, not yet anyway. A man couldn't get me horny & I wouldn't give my ass to a man but a pretty t-girl is another matter entirely.
So if you are thinking about taking the plunge & you have a partner you are comfortable with - go ahead, but your life will never be the same again...

blacktgirls
03-22-2008, 03:14 AM
sounds good

62des
03-22-2008, 06:54 PM
You've been turned out. lol

bigslim
03-22-2008, 07:33 PM
Ah, I remember my first.............................. :wink:

brickcitybrother
03-22-2008, 09:20 PM

thx1138
03-22-2008, 09:35 PM
Yes, turn the lights low, put on romantic music, sip champagne for awhile and then enjoy the ride of your life!!!! :>)

BeardedOne
03-22-2008, 09:40 PM
I am really ruined now.

If you're 'ruined' then I must be a fuckin' wasteland by now. :wink:

Congrats on your adventure of discovery and that it turned out well for you. My early experiences weren't so great and I wrote it off as something that just didn't work for me. Years later, with a talented 3G (Lesbian)and a bag of toys, I had one of the finest events of my life and I've spent the time since then trying to make up for those lost years.