PDA

View Full Version : ...

Minutemouse9
03-22-2008, 12:54 AM
:popcorn

WendyWilliams
03-22-2008, 01:07 AM
Why dont you just email the mods and or board owner instead of attempting to start drama..:::Shakes head:::

ARMANIXXX
03-22-2008, 08:34 AM
I'm going to guess that it's because this site only sells the guise of free speech.

The reality is really quite different.

Nutshell answer.

chefmike
03-22-2008, 09:16 AM
I'm going to guess that it's because this site only sells the guise of free speech.

The reality is really quite different.

Nutshell answer.

Posting is a privilege, not a right.

Don't fuck with the Tranny Illuminati, son.

Hostile
03-22-2008, 09:44 AM
The post was not deleted, if you can still read it than its still alive.

Yoda Rules!
03-22-2008, 05:08 PM
That's funny Leora because I posted a few positive messages about Jennifer Paris and noticed that they were deleted as well.

Very strange.

Who would have a personal vendetta against one of the most beautiful TS girls on the planet?

Yoda Rules!
03-22-2008, 05:25 PM
Leora, you don't even have to justify yourself and honestly, you shouldn't have to. I don't understand why someone would want to erase what you wrote, it just doesn't make sense. The only justice in this situation is that most people can usually sense when manipulation and foul play are involved.

Either way, you and Jennifer are both beautiful and intelligent ladies.

Nikka
03-22-2008, 08:05 PM
oopsy doopsy woopsy

NYCe
03-22-2008, 08:06 PM
Gotta love HA.

thx1138
03-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Lost intelligent posters? No, chefmike is still here. lol

BeardedOne
03-22-2008, 09:55 PM
'Intelligent Posters'?

Izzat like Motivational Posters? Girlie Posters? A poster of the latest pop-star heartthrob? :)

I can only guess at why the posts evaporated and can't make judgments without having experienced the whole enchilada (Which, from what I gather, goes further back than the thread in question).

In the words of another opinionated fool in this community "That's just goofy!".

As to the matter of free speech: I love it, and as an American citizen I support the right for all to enjoy it and use it as they see fit. HOWEVER, the concept of free speech blurs in private domains such as HA. Though considered a public forum and open to the public, it is still a private entity and subject to the rules, whims, and eccentricities of its owner(s). An example would be if you threw a party at your house, invited all of the people in the neighborhood to come by, and one or more became rowdy and began saying/shouting things that made you and/or your guests uncomfortable. As the owner of the house/host of the party, you have the right to eject/censor the offending parties if they continue their behaviour.

Having not seen the original posts and not having been privy to the lead-up to this misadventure, I'm guessing that this is all a blow up over such-n-such bitching about the color of so-n-so's shoes. :roll:

Go back to your corners, get your panties out of a bunch, and play nice. Please.

chefmike
03-22-2008, 10:30 PM

Go piss in your tinfoil hat, you deluded little fool.

You are a nobody troll and I'm not flattered by your obsession with me, nor am I interested in your endless absurd and juvenile conspiracy threads.

So fuck off, putz.

Oli
03-23-2008, 12:59 AM
The reality is that this site touts free speech and in fact could not exist without it yet they choose to ignore our rights. Free speech is not a privilege it's a right. It's a shame that the owners of this site are so arbitrary in the way in which they apply their own twist on free speech. You have the absurd threads by Mimiplastique, BrendGQ, and Vanessa that go WAY over the top but yet they delete legitimate posts made by others such as Leora. I imagine I will be banned for these comments but at the end of the day it is not me that suffers. It will be the owners of this site that continue to lose credibility and intelligent members. Soon there will be nothing left but a bunch of cry babies crying on one another's shoulders asking what happened. A once great site brought down by the egos of others. Good day

Perhaps you should reread the terms and conditions you agreed to when you first signed up.

You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.

There is no free speech on HA.

That said, I thought it was strange that the flyer for Sunny's Tuesday party was the only one removed. Hmmmmm.

Yoda Rules!
03-23-2008, 01:23 AM
I wonder who would do such a thing....

TsJennifer
03-23-2008, 01:37 AM
I wonder who would do such a thing....

Someone that must not like Sunny Dee Lite and or must be jealous of her!

Yoda Rules!
03-23-2008, 01:40 AM
I agree, it seems very childish and jealous. I've gone to a few of Sunny's parties and she seems like such a friendly and wonderful person. She went out of her way to make me feel comfortable and welcome and that has not been forgotten.

Jealousy is such an ugly quality :(

Dina Delicious
03-23-2008, 01:50 AM
Here we go
i think you are ALL full of shit!!
and you ALL need to grow up
we can all see through this false names
trying to say this and that it makes you ALL look desperate
as for going out of her way then thats great but how did the title of this thread all of a sudden turn into jealousy of sonia and her party
who the fuck cares
you all need to get a grip
theres enough bizzz for everyone and im almost at my boiling point with this crap
so you girls do what you want but you will run this board into the ground
cause ill mention things people will not like here
so stop the shit
its a party enjoy life and stop all this
Dina

TsJennifer
03-23-2008, 02:01 AM
Here we go
i think you are ALL full of shit!!
and you ALL need to grow up
we can all see through this false names
trying to say this and that it makes you ALL look desperate
as for going out of her way then thats great but how did the title of this thread all of a sudden turn into jealousy of sonia and her party
who the fuck cares
you all need to get a grip
theres enough bizzz for everyone and im almost at my boiling point with this crap
so you girls do what you want but you will run this board into the ground
cause ill mention things people will not like here
so stop the shit
its a party enjoy life and stop all this
Dina

What fake names? Who is using fake screen names.

I have my own voice and opinion, I don't need to hide behind a fake screen names! So Im curious who uses fake screen names....hmmm

Dina Delicious
03-23-2008, 02:04 AM
girl this isnt directed toward you
so do us both a favor and dont go there
xo
DD

Minutemouse9
03-23-2008, 02:04 AM
:popcorn :popcorn

Yoda Rules!
03-23-2008, 02:35 AM
I don't understand the need for anyone to be hateful or threatening.

I think the only person who needs to grow up is the person who is deleting posts.

Dina Delicious
03-23-2008, 02:55 AM
GO KILL YOURSELF

Dina Delicious
03-23-2008, 03:02 AM
and btw
i dont have the ability on this board to delete anything
i just want to let that be known

Dina

JelenaCD
03-23-2008, 03:02 AM
a town like NYC should be able to handle 2 parties in one night with both being profitable , i prefer Sunny parties because the girls just seem more friendly , yet i still go to Allanah and Dina parties , , on a given night who knows what party is better , if you arive at the right time and sit in just the right seat one place could be better then the other , it's great to have both parties alive !

Sunny Dee-lite
03-23-2008, 03:11 AM
a town like NYC should be able to handle 2 parties in one night with both being profitable , i prefer Sunny parties because the girls just seem more friendly , yet i still go to Allanah and Dina parties , , on a given night who knows what party is better , if you arive at the right time and sit in just the right seat one place could be better then the other , it's great to have both parties alive !

glad you enjoy the party that's what its all about! thank you!

Dina Delicious
03-23-2008, 03:18 AM
lol so predictable
DD

AllanahStarrNYC
03-23-2008, 03:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTpFUT-lxls

Yoda Rules!
03-23-2008, 03:28 AM
I just read another post here and then it magically disappeared. I guess someone has an itchy trigger finger tonight :)

Dina Delicious
03-23-2008, 03:36 AM
my new party is tranny mud wrestling
who would like to get in the rink
im just the promoter
i got the spot im looking for ts ladies that want to rumble...now this is just a joke obviously
but i think i could have some award winners!!
(trying to lighten it up a bit)

lmfao
DD

WendyWilliams
03-23-2008, 03:38 AM
I read this book once and here is a passage from it and Im sure some would appreciate it.

"she held my hand when itI needed holding and of course I did the same, she helped me learn the ropes when the ropes were too tight, she gave me advice when others hung up on me. My friend was a sister and I then gave her grief, she now gives me the cold shoulder. The colder the shoulder the worse the chill. Now the chill has become heat and honestly not sure I want to stay in the kitchen".

SUCH AN AMAZING Statement!

LETS REFLECT! lol

CHRISTINIA BRING ME THE AXE,,,lol priceless!!

Mud Wrestling LOL now that would be a PACKED party but how can we photoshop mud?

Yoda Rules!
03-23-2008, 03:43 AM
I honestly don't understand all of these mean spirited statements. All of you girls are beautiful, well most of you are at least...

I think everyone should take a moment and be thankful of what you have. Its always easy to knock someone else instead of reflecting on yourself. But self reflection takes honesty and unfortunately, honesty is a quality that is lacking on here.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-23-2008, 03:44 AM
I read this book once and here is a passage from it and Im sure some would appreciate it.

"she held my hand when itI needed holding and of course I did the same, she helped me learn the ropes when the ropes were too tight, she gave me advice when others hung up on me. My friend was a sister and I then gave her grief, she now gives me the cold shoulder. The colder the shoulder the worse the chill. Now the chill has become heat and honestly not sure I want to stay in the kitchen".

SUCH AN AMAZING Statement!

LETS REFLECT! lol

CHRISTINIA BRING ME THE AXE,,,lol priceless!!

Mud Wrestling LOL now that would be a PACKED party but how can we photoshop mud?

CHRISTINA GET OUT OF THAT BED!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
03-23-2008, 03:46 AM
Girl- I tool off what I wrote cause it was in a moment-
and uncalled for on my end.

Don't repost it. I am not gonna fierce so I suggest you leave it and me alone.

WendyWilliams
03-23-2008, 03:47 AM
LOL maybe sometime we can act the part where she cuts off Christina's hair, that would be HOT

TRULy a Trannys Gone Wild moment LOL

Im in the mood to kiki and all this is in good spirit <eg>

AllanahStarrNYC
03-23-2008, 03:48 AM
LOL maybe sometime we can act the part where she cuts off Christina's hair, that would be HOT

TRULy a Trannys Gone Wild moment LOL

Im in the mood to kiki and all this is in good spirit <eg>

I'D RATHER YOU GO TO SCHOOL BALS THAN LOOKING LIKE A TRAMP!

WendyWilliams
03-23-2008, 03:50 AM
Omg I spit my soda out and I dont spit!

JelenaCD
03-23-2008, 03:50 AM
It's the clinton obama thread , new blood VS old blood ! Hope VS Experience ! choose ! LOL !

Yoda Rules!
03-23-2008, 03:54 AM
It seems that the mysterious post deletion technique has taken place again. I wish I had that ability in life, there are certain people and memories that I would love to delete.

I don't understand these references, its over my head at this point, but Jennifer Paris is still hot :)

Sunny Dee-lite
03-23-2008, 04:03 AM
DELETING POSTINGS AND EDITING POSTS IS SOMETHING THAT MODERATORS SHOULD ONLY DO WHEN IT IS ABSOLUTLY NECESSARY! THE DRAMA STEMING FROM THIS POST IS BECAUSE SOMEONE IS DELETING POSTS...HOW ABOUT LEAVING THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE AND NO FURTHER DRAMA CONTINUES! :lol:

Buddy Wood
03-23-2008, 04:08 AM
If God took an inch of your penis for each time you said Jennifer Paris was hot or kissed her ass here I think some of you guys would be happy having a 10 foot deep vagina. Just a quick observation I had to throw out there. And yes she is hot as hell - but jeeeez. Sometimes the compliments feel like you guys can't control them.

No shade - just an observation.

Yoda Rules!
03-23-2008, 04:13 AM
Thanks for the observation, I appreciate it. I hope that God didn't cut an inch off of your penis though, because you just complimented Miss Paris also.

Have a Grooby Day :)

Buddy Wood
03-23-2008, 04:19 AM
lol that's true. It was just a "what if". I don't think God taketh inches.

mischelle
03-23-2008, 04:36 AM
If God took an inch of your penis for each time you said Jennifer Paris was hot or kissed her ass here I think some of you guys would be happy having a 10 foot deep vagina. Just a quick observation I had to throw out there. And yes she is hot as hell - but jeeeez. Sometimes the compliments feel like you guys can't control them.

Ok I need to have 7 posts saying how hot she is. Well maybe 5 saying Jennifer Paris is hot and then just two of me kissing her ass. Either way I would win. *s* No more penis

slinky
03-23-2008, 04:46 AM
Famous Quotes by Brendan F. Behan:

"I am a daylight atheist."

"I was court-martial in my absence, and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence."

"One drink is too many for me and a thousand not enough."

"All publicity is good, except an obituary notice".

hwbs
03-23-2008, 05:12 AM
:twisted:

Yoda Rules!
03-23-2008, 05:25 AM
Who is the Karate Kid and who is Mr. Miagi, that is the real question.

The Bill Cosby head bob is nice :)

hwbs
03-23-2008, 05:39 AM
:anon ...i have no idea...i actually was watching karate kid on AMC ....

Yoda Rules!
03-23-2008, 05:54 AM
Its a great movie - I especially like the part when Daniel beats up the bully at the end :)

hwbs
03-23-2008, 06:15 AM
hey johnny get him the bodybag ...yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!

espanol : oye los johnny lo consiguen un bolso de cuerpo !!!!!

blacktgirls
03-23-2008, 06:38 AM

Go piss in your tinfoil hat, you deluded little fool.

You are a nobody troll and I'm not flattered by your obsession with me, nor am I interested in your endless absurd and juvenile conspiracy threads.

So fuck off, putz.posting is a privilege, not a right....... tell me, how are you able to type this pompous shit while you're sucking on your hairy bear's ass?

thx1138
03-23-2008, 09:41 AM
The hairy guy.....Is that ChefMike? Why am I pompous? I've got a secret - I'm a very privileged guy. Hint: Moomia last Thursday.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-23-2008, 10:23 AM

1 + 1= 2

You do the math Mr. Wood.

I know FOR a FACT confirmed tonite who this is- and it's nooooo surprise to me. I guessed it weeks ago.

Posting from mobile devices also delivers IP addresses.

We learned that in the past.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-23-2008, 10:34 AM
Omg I spit my soda out and I dont spit!

Helga when you scrub the floor I told you to move the plant!

If you can't do something right, don't do it at all!

mbf
03-23-2008, 01:09 PM
ohmy.....

what´s it really with all the negativity....I´t's easter. Grab yourslf a few eggs, and enjoy your life!

It's too short for such childish games anyways.

That said, happy easter !

(ps: yep, hollywoodbuckstrap, your curent avatar is indeed proof even Bill Cosby CAN be funny)

(a second ps: I am not affiliated with anyone in his thread, but all the negativity and unnecessary rivarly on planet trans is really not helping much)

Yoda Rules!
03-23-2008, 02:04 PM
Happy Easter to all :) I hope that Peter Cottontail had a chance to visit everyone.

And in case this post gets deleted, Happy Easter anyway :)

blacktgirls
03-26-2008, 04:50 AM
The hairy guy.....Is that ChefMike? Why am I pompous? I've got a secret - I'm a very privileged guy. Hint: Moomia last Thursday. chefmike is the pompous one both for his comments made about you and the fact that on the first page of this thread chefmike said, " posting is a privilege, not a right ". the hairy guy is chefmike's bear and chefmike's favorite thing is shoving his tongue up his hairy bear's asshole. i don't know who the fuck moomia is but no man is privileged in life. we might see the world from different vantage points but destiny is a fickle mistress.

straponindy
03-26-2008, 05:02 AM
Free catnip, free catnip! :popcorn

cheez
03-28-2008, 05:01 AM
the sign in for the board gives the mods the right to delete posts.
it doesn't take away your right to ask why.
Leora did nothing wrong in asking even if some think there was an ulterior motive and it's amazing to see people acting like they're homeland security doing what's best for trannyland with covert actions.
yawn.
petty moves...

chefmike
03-28-2008, 06:02 AM
The hairy guy.....Is that ChefMike? Why am I pompous? I've got a secret - I'm a very privileged guy. Hint: Moomia last Thursday. chefmike is the pompous one both for his comments made about you and the fact that on the first page of this thread chefmike said, " posting is a privilege, not a right ". the hairy guy is chefmike's bear and chefmike's favorite thing is shoving his tongue up his hairy bear's asshole. i don't know who the fuck moomia is but no man is privileged in life. we might see the world from different vantage points but destiny is a fickle mistress.

Who is this nobody cock-weasel of a noob? Shouldn't you be worshipping black dick in some other thread, instead of opening your slobbering cock-holster in this thread about matters that you obviously know nothing about, you pathetic pole-smoking nancyboy?

blacktgirls
03-30-2008, 09:01 AM
Who is this nobody cock-weasel of a noob? Shouldn't you be worshipping black dick in some other thread, instead of opening your slobbering cock-holster in this thread about matters that you obviously know nothing about, you pathetic pole-smoking nancyboy? this thread is about deleting posts which do not cause personal harm to any other members but instead merely express ones opinions or advertise ones websites, shows whatever. where's all the fun gone if can not post what we want because we have some :cry babies..........and PAAAAAAAALEEEEEEEEZ THE ABOVE PET NAMES ARE SO LAST NIGHT IN BED WITH YOUR MOTHER