PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever Tried Swinging?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-21-2008, 12:40 AM
Swinging, sometimes referred to as the swinging lifestyle, is "non-monogamous sexual activity, treated much like any other social activity, that can be experienced as a couple." The phenomenon (or at least its wider discussion and practice) of swinging may be seen as part of the sexual revolution of recent decades, which occurred after the upsurge in sexual activity made possible by the prevalence of safer sex practices during the same period. Swinging has been called wife swapping in the past, but this term has been criticized as androcentric and inaccurately describing the full range of sexual activities in which swingers may take part.

Swinging activities may include (but are not limited to):

Exhibitionism: having sex with a partner while being watched.
Voyeurism: watching others have sex (perhaps with the above mentioned partner).
Soft Swinging or Soft Swap: kissing, stroking, or having oral sex with a third or fourth person. Soft swap may be in the form of a threesome, group sex, or the literal swapping of partners.
Full Swap: having penetrative sex with someone other than one's partner. Although this is the commonly understood definition of swinging, it is not necessarily the most common type.
Group Sex: An all-inclusive term for activities involving multiple partners in the same vicinity.

Typically, swinging activities occur when a married or otherwise committed couple engages in sexual activity with another couple, multiple couples, or a single individual. These acts can occur in the same room (often called same room swinging) though different or separate room swinging does occur. On these occasions, swingers will often refer to sex as play and sex partners as playmates.

ANYONE?

~Kisses.

HTG

Nikka
03-21-2008, 12:59 AM
never, when I almost did, all the guys went str8 to my ass....... what about the other girls?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-21-2008, 01:02 AM
lol Um, that be under group sex? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

scorpion
03-21-2008, 01:16 AM
Exhibitionism: yes I have done this...And i like it
Voyeurism: I have a little problems whit this kind... I want to bee in the game
Soft Swinging or Soft Swap: 8)
Full Swap: One time as I can remember. I like it but the day after a world war break out.. :?
Group Sex: whit 4 persons.

Kisses to you Hara_Juku

Quinn
03-21-2008, 01:55 AM
Yes.

-Quinn

Tomfurbs
03-21-2008, 02:31 AM
Does swinging include sleeping around with random strangers?

Because I do that sometimes... :oops:

sugdaddie69
03-21-2008, 03:08 AM
Years ago,former girlfriend was also my Domme took me to HellFires in
Detroit,where i was passed around and spanked by approx. 12 different
people,both male and female,providing oral sex to some.

tgirlzoe
03-21-2008, 10:06 PM
I'm not a swinger but I'm polyamorous. There is a difference, for people who don't know.

ARMANIXXX
03-22-2008, 04:21 AM
Yes.

2 girls at once a couple times.

Also, tag team/train a couple times.

But I never really thought of it as swinging before though..........I guess it was.

Darren
03-22-2008, 04:32 AM
I've been the third wheel with a few couples. A few gf's have talked about it, but nothing ever came of it (insert joke here).

kensterling
03-22-2008, 02:17 PM
Yes, done all of the above in my professional life. Play it pretty striaght in my personal life, depends on who I am seeing at the time.

bob69
03-22-2008, 04:45 PM
* Exhibitionism- Yup..did it while another girl was in the room. She was there for the girl I was dating though...and she hadn't yet opened up to sleeping with other girls.
* Voyeurism: a bunch of friends were having sex with this chick at a skydiving convention in the van... couldn't miss it even if I wanted to.
* Group Sex: Yup..two girls at the same time. This happened more often than I could have hoped for.

What I still haven't tried is a girl and a tgirl or two tgirls... ahh to dream.

dgtlmstry
03-22-2008, 06:30 PM
Yes. My wife and I are "soft swap"