PDA

View Full Version : LOVE...

Tomfurbs
03-21-2008, 12:25 AM
is such a bitch to find.

Your thoughts?

scorpion
03-21-2008, 01:00 AM
I have found the love many times... but when the love got to strong it scare mee.. so i have break up...or Has my living scare my loved one so he/she has leavd...But now I work together whit my loved one wee are both absolut
crasy and love the ocean and have the same target...Go four the sharks ans make the tourist happy and let them pay four it :D And then she is a he and have red hair and are a amasing lover make my life better.

Tomfurbs
03-21-2008, 02:24 AM
Nice one boss. Wanna swap lives? :lol:

bulldog
03-21-2008, 10:36 AM
love is one of the most difficult things to find for most people, including me, and if you are lucky enough to find it, you should hold onto it for dear life

Ben

TsJennifer
03-21-2008, 11:16 AM
Good things are hard to come by! However when u do find love its great! I'm am fortunate to have found a man that I love dearly! I'm a lucky women!

XoXo

Jennifer Paris

yodajazz
03-21-2008, 12:36 PM
Ah love! Don’t even worry about it. You will find love, or love will find you. All you have to do is to keep living. What ever qualities you have, there is someone out there looking for someone with those qualities.

But once love is found, you must understand that it has a life of it’s own. Your love will change over time, just as you do. So appreciate each moment for what it is. All loves were not meant to last forever either. So this is another reason to appreciate the promise of the moment when love is felt.

One more thing is to understand that love is much more than just a romantic situation. People express love in the things they love to do. Many times people find romantic love doing things they love to do. Love loves Love; if you can understand the concept.

TsJennifer
03-21-2008, 08:14 PM
Ah love! Don’t even worry about it. You will find love, or love will find you. All you have to do is to keep living. What ever qualities you have, there is someone out there looking for someone with those qualities.

But once love is found, you must understand that it has a life of it’s own. Your love will change over time, just as you do. So appreciate each moment for what it is. All loves were not meant to last forever either. So this is another reason to appreciate the promise of the moment when love is felt.

One more thing is to understand that love is much more than just a romantic situation. People express love in the things they love to do. Many times people find romantic love doing things they love to do. Love loves Love; if you can understand the concept.

Very Well said!

lilly_exohexoh
03-21-2008, 08:20 PM
i'm in no hurry to find love

Quinn
03-21-2008, 08:52 PM
is such a bitch to find.

Your thoughts?

Stop looking and it will find you.

-Quinn

desolationangel
03-21-2008, 10:15 PM
Love is hard to find even with an ordinary woman. When you're trying to find love with a transsexual woman, it's even harder because there are so few.

BeardedOne
03-21-2008, 11:22 PM
is such a bitch to find.

I found a few bitches to fall in love with.

*Mutter* *Grumble* *Piss* *Moan* :x

I finally retired from the hunt a decade ago with the realization that 'Love' is a four-letter word that was invented primarily to push greeting cards and Chevrolets. As I trade in neither of those commodities, the word hasn't been of much use to me.

Perhaps I love my cats, a cool spring morning, and Chick-fil-A, otherwise I have so many other things shouting for my attention that are far less destructive.

south ov da border
03-21-2008, 11:24 PM
I don't think I can or will find true love or be possbile of giving it. I'm trying to transform my thought process, maybe I will find it one day...

chefmike
03-21-2008, 11:31 PM
If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back to you...hunt it down and kill it.

will802
03-22-2008, 04:46 AM
just don't settle...you'll know when you find the one you were meant to be with..............

razoredge1975
03-24-2008, 11:00 AM
Good things are hard to come by! However when u do find love its great! I'm am fortunate to have found a man that I love dearly! I'm a lucky women!

XoXo

Jennifer Paris

Last time I saw you had mentioned you met a guy that you were very fond of. I glad to see that you met some one that you have found love with.

However I have to say Im very jealous of that bastard and I wish I came to your birthday party. He is one lucky man. Im sure many guys are envious!

Charlie31
03-24-2008, 11:19 AM
Love is really hard to find these days. I think it will come to you when you least expect it. When it does come along for you, make sure you & your girlfriend do things to keep it going for a long time, hopefully a lifetime.
If that is the case, you are lucky since as I stated, it's just hard to come by. The women I meet seem to be self-centered, so I will not pursue it any further to avoid getting hurt in the long run. Commitment is also hard to find as well. I had a long term relationship end because my ex-girlfriend decided to cheat on me with her first love. They married after our break up, but divorced last summer. She called me to say that she wanted to get back together with me. I told her that we will remain friends since if I ever got back with her, the same thing will eventually happen again. If you do indeed find your true love, embrace it, seize that moment, because if you are able to nurture it to where you find your soulmate, consider yourself lucky in this day & age.
Take care.

rick331us
04-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Love is hard to find because it requires both people give and trust the other with all their heart and soul and that is very hard. I met the girl of my dreams and my love for her grows every day, she provides me with everything I want in life and makes me want nothing more. Love is pure contentment knowing there is nothing better than spending time with that person and never wanting anything more than what you have. Its being in a restautant and not knowing anyone else is there except the person you are with. Its knowing you want to share your life with the person and knowing deep inside that it will never change. Its about finding your soulmate and knowing is true. Its about willing to do anything to make them happy and knowing they would do the same for you. Female, T-Girl does not matter once you have true love never let it go. I am the luckiest man in the world to have found the other piece of my puzzle. And I tell her that everyday......never take love for granted. Good luck to you too, its the greatest feeling in the world.