PDA

View Full Version : Tranny VISAS

LOAS
03-21-2008, 12:22 AM
1.I would like to know how most TS get travel Visas to other countries.
I now several people from different countries who have tried numerous times to get travel visas but were denied.

2. Why the hell don't they com here to the USA

Any one have a clue...........

P.s I always thought CHeetarah from "Thunder Cats" was a tranny

GroobySteven
03-21-2008, 12:24 AM
I now several people from different countries who have tried numerous times to get travel visas but were denied.

To the USA? Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a visa to the USA?

TrueBeauty TS
03-21-2008, 01:15 AM

If any of those people had any brains at all, they'd just fly to Mexico then walk into the USA.... no questions asked.

scorpion
03-21-2008, 01:23 AM

Yes...I know :x

BlackMath
03-21-2008, 06:24 AM

Maybe they just don't like it. haha.

xrey
03-21-2008, 06:31 AM
TBTS - haven't read any posts of yours in a while and your humor and wit are usually spot on but you missed your mark with your comment. No longer can you just walk across the border be it Canadian or Mexican - but if your response was an attempt at humor that too missed imho.

Seanchi is right - visas are extremely difficult to obtain and BlackMaths comment is probably even more accurate.

TrueBeauty TS
03-21-2008, 06:43 AM
No longer can you just walk across the border be it Canadian or Mexican.

I must have missed the memo that said our southern border is closed and secured.

No one is coming into this country illegally?

:shock:

xrey
03-21-2008, 06:59 AM

I must have missed the memo that said our southern border is closed and secured.

No memo but countless stories and media given to the requirement that all legal entries, including U.S. citizens, now require a valid / current passport .

I am sure there are people coming into the country illegally but I doubt they are simply walk across the border.

TrueBeauty TS
03-21-2008, 10:10 AM

No memo but countless stories and media given to the requirement that all legal entries, including U.S. citizens, now require a valid / current passport .

I am sure there are people coming into the country illegally but I doubt they are simply walk across the border.

Of course, we all know that passports are now required for legal entry.

But on a serious note, yes, there really are places along the border where people walk (or run, if you will) into this country. There are stretches where there is no fence and/or very little enforcement.

Not everyone that comes into this country gets in with a visa, a Coyote or in the trunk of a car. Many cross through the desert, through farm lands, etc. Some organizations (even the government of Mexico) print up and pass out comic book style handbooks telling people where the best spots are to get into the USA and how to do it.

Come on Rey, you live in So. Cal. I can't believe you don't know about all the problems this country has controlling it's borders.

:?:

envivision
03-21-2008, 08:39 PM
Brazilians don't need a visa to go to Europe.... That's why you find thousands of trannies in Italy, Spain, France, etc.

Things are changing, though. Lately, a tug of war eruped between Spain and Brazil. It all started when Spain banned few dozens of Brazilians to enter for various reasons , so the brazilians responded likewise (ie banning Spaniards from entering Brazil-Reciproquity). Poor bastards! Imagine you flying 10 hours in plane and then getting banned to enter....

Spain is now threatening Brazil that it will impose visa requirements for Brazilians to visit. Soon, I expect the rest of Europe would follow.

The silver liner is that all of our favorite Brazilian chicks would eventually go back home and it will be much easier to meet them, than to roam the entire gobe.

praetor
03-22-2008, 04:08 PM
Brazilians don't need a visa to go to Europe.... That's why you find thousands of trannies in Italy, Spain, France, etc.

Things are changing, though. Lately, a tug of war eruped between Spain and Brazil. It all started when Spain banned few dozens of Brazilians to enter for various reasons , so the brazilians responded likewise (ie banning Spaniards from entering Brazil-Reciproquity). Poor bastards! Imagine you flying 10 hours in plane and then getting banned to enter....

Spain is now threatening Brazil that it will impose visa requirements for Brazilians to visit. Soon, I expect the rest of Europe would follow.

The silver liner is that all of our favorite Brazilian chicks would eventually go back home and it will be much easier to meet them, than to roam the entire gobe.

I hope Brazil, do the same with you, impose visa and others many requirements to enter here.
You poor bastard. Killing children all over the world, Iraq, Camboja, Vietnan, Jordan, Japan.....Cuba......
Spain banned a brazilian scientits with PHD, when they travelled to participate in international congress in Portugal and France.
The Spanish authority are totally insane because the elections was happen there.
The Spanish banned here, in Brazil, it was not a simple tourist, the spanish arrived without money, hotel reservation, no credit card working....nothing, ...they come like beggar....
Before to judge, read more....okay

praetor
03-22-2008, 04:18 PM
I hope Brazil, do the same with you, impose visa and others many requirements to enter here.
You poor bastard.
Spain banned a brazilian scientits with PHD, when they travelled to participate in international congress in Portugal and France.
The Spanish authority are totally insane because the elections was happen there.
The Spanish banned here, in Brazil, it was not a simple tourist, the spanish arrived without money, hotel reservation, no credit card working....nothing, ...they come like beggar....

envivision
03-22-2008, 06:45 PM
You poor bastard.

Wow wow wow, Calma, amigo!

Quick facts:

1) Europian countries imposing visas on Brazilians is nothing new- In the late 70's, France started to impose visas requirements on all Brazilians - mainly due to trannies overpopulating Bois-de-Boulogne and other red districts in Paris. They later relaxed the visas.

2) Reciproquity of Brazil for visas is really a joke (piada). Between 2002 and 2005, and after the US started to take fingerprints and photos of all visitors, the Brazilian government imposed the same measures on American travelers. Once arriving to Brazil, the poor Americans had to stand in a special line -only for them to have their photos and prints taken out. Lucky for me, I have a non US passport too.

3) With the Reais being so high, and a world recession looming in, I think the Brazilian should not get into a stupid fight with the Europeans- because they will lose for sure. After all, you need their money more than they need yours. (Locals can't afford to pay Centaurus Terma in Rio 400 R to bust a nut)

praetor
03-22-2008, 09:00 PM
You poor bastard.

Wow wow wow, Calma, amigo!

Quick facts:

1) Europian countries imposing visas on Brazilians is nothing new- In the late 70's, France started to impose visas requirements on all Brazilians - mainly due to trannies overpopulating Bois-de-Boulogne and other red districts in Paris. They later relaxed the visas.

2) Reciproquity of Brazil for visas is really a joke (piada). Between 2002 and 2005, and after the US started to take fingerprints and photos of all visitors, the Brazilian government imposed the same measures on American travelers. Once arriving to Brazil, the poor Americans had to stand in a special line -only for them to have their photos and prints taken out. Lucky for me, I have a non US passport too.

3) With the Reais being so high, and a world recession looming in, I think the Brazilian should not get into a stupid fight with the Europeans- because they will lose for sure. After all, you need their money more than they need yours. (Locals can't afford to pay Centaurus Terma in Rio 400 R to bust a nut)

You really must to learn about the brazilian political reciprocality foreigner affairs. We do the same treatment as we receive in others countries, like everyone.
If you don't know, learn more about Instituto Rio Branco, a famous diplomacy university in Brazil, who accept some people of many countries to study the foreigner affair subject.
They need more than us, the money, raw material; if you dont't know, we are auto sufficient in oil.
Our economy don't swing with north american crisis.

Shining Star
03-24-2008, 04:48 AM
If the "trannie" in question has all legal papers stating who and waht she is, then she can apply for a visa like anyone else. However as another posted stated, obtaining a visa to the US has become nearly impossible, and if one has ANYTHING in their background criminal, even if it is only a minor crime, forget about it.

If one is a trannie but has papers stating one is male, then they would have to apply under their real name and gender. Not sure how consulate offices feel about transgendered persons, but if one shows up not looking quite like one and too much of the other, they probably aren't going to get very far.

The trannies who do travel internationally normally are from countries that have agreements with the United States requiring only a vaild passport (Western European nations, Israel, and others). In that instance, gender and ID must match. However many girls simply travel as "men" and don't get put off with any stares or looks at US customs.

If one's name does not appear on any database, and customs cannot find a vaild reason to deny entry, they are likely to allow one to enter. Problems arise when girls travel in and out of the United States too often, and customs thinks they are trying to establish residence via a toursit visa (illegal), or worse are here illegally and going back and forth to their home country for various reasons. By law US customs can deny a preson entry on a tourist visa (that is entry only via passport), if they belive that person is trying to establish illegal residence and or is arriving for any other reason than being a tourist.

Homeland Security now keeps pretty good records of how often people enter and leave ports of entry, and so now people who used to leave and go often as they pleased, may find they cannot re-enter easily.

As for walking across a border, well that is easy in theory but not the reality. All the easy points have either been sealed off and or watched. This leaves the more dangerous routes, and there immigration is the least of a person's worries. Between armed gangs, thugs, rapists, and everything else, it is not simply like taking along walk from Mexico to Phoneix

juliana_dominguez
03-26-2008, 09:03 PM
oh i tell you it is really hard getting a USA visa now, cause tons of my friends in the Philippines, they wanna go here but they cannot, luckily for me, i got mine when i was a child, and has been travelling back and forth, now i decided to stay. now that's much harder i tell you.