PDA

View Full Version : daytime TS parties?

needsum
03-20-2008, 08:37 PM
I am one of the many MANY guys on here who cannot attend these exceptional parties thrown weekly by Sunny, Allanah, Dina and others. And am not happy about it, because I can tell I'm definitely missing out on something amazing.

Is there any way of having a daytime party one of these weeks? Something that us guys who can't do the night thing can attend? Because I could easily come into the city for a late morning/early afternoon session of debauchery. And ould take every advantage I could to do so.

Anyone else have an interest in something like this?

erivera1
03-20-2008, 11:07 PM
i don't know if a daytime party would be worth it because people work during the day and stuff, but i do think a strip club type place that could be open during the day would be good. that way guys could make it during the day.

Hostile
03-20-2008, 11:16 PM
LOL, are you kidding me, TS girls are VAMPIRES they don't wake up till dinner time. Are you looking for a way to get away from the wife? make believe your at work, is that why the day time request? Trust and believe , "IT AIN'T HAPPENING" , LOL

GroobySteven
03-20-2008, 11:25 PM
BEWARE THE DAYWALKERS!

Just tell your wife you have a late dinner meeting with Japanese clients and they expect you to get drunk, so your staying in the city.

Hostile
03-21-2008, 12:17 AM
LOL, BEWARE THE DAYWALKERS! . I like that, that was a good one Seanchai

I'm Cursed, I'm Irish
03-21-2008, 12:20 AM
Wow, tough room.

sheyum
03-21-2008, 01:35 AM
Its a reasonable idea
a ts strip club woild be excellent
rmemeber showworld--you coild go there in the day..spend very little money--and jerk off to a nice hung tranny---
and then back to work!