PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Romance

sissyrachel
03-19-2008, 11:46 AM
I've had a request to post this story that I put up on another site. So, here it is.

Holiday Romance

It was two days before our holiday to Prague that my girlfriend decided to leave me, it turned out that she'd been cheating on me for a while and had come to realise just now that she couldn't live with it on her conscience any longer. I was heartbroken, I had felt that we'd had a real connection and now I found out that she'd been deceiving me all along. I'd never really had much luck with women, I wasn't great looking and kind of shy and it had been something of an achievement to have got a girl like Suzanne in the first place. I had thought that we'd be together for always and that all my troubled and awkward efforts with women were over. How wrong I was. And what terrible timing she had. I had been looking forward to this trip for ages. My job didn't allow me a lot of time off, or enough money to really afford a decent holiday so I'd been saving for a long time to give Suzanne just the romantic trip she would love, just me and her in a beautiful European city for a whole week. I'd even thought about proposing if the trip was going well. Pretty deluded, I know, thinking like that, never realising that all this time she was screwing someone else behind my back. I just wanted to leave everything behind and clear my head and at least my week off provided me with just such an opportunity. It had taken a lot of effort and money to get that holiday and I was determined to take it and enjoy it even if I had to go alone. So, I packed my bags and moved out, flying to Prague that weekend and deciding to put my life on hold and just enjoy myself for the next week.

Well, it didn't exactly go like that. Even all the way across Europe, I couldn't stop thinking about Suzanne and our life together, I was miserable and all the sights and bars that the city had to offer weren't doing anything to cheer me up. Everything seemed to remind me of her and just made me more and more depressed. At least the beer was cheap and by the middle of the week I had taken to frequenting a different bar each afternoon and doing my best to drown my sorrows, hoping eventually I would drink enough to forget it all. It hadn't worked so far but tonight was a little different. I had sauntered into the bar at around three in the afternoon and as usual taken a table out of the way in the corner. It was a bar that had once hoped to be quite classy but the last few years had taken their toll on it a little, still it was a pleasant enough place to pass the afternoon. A few of the other tables were taken up by middle aged Czech men I assumed must be the regulars there and one table of very loud drunken Irish students clearly there just to get hammered although for very different reasons to me. I deliberately sat on the other side of the room to them and they didn't pay me any real attention. The barman was a man of about fifty, balding with that moustache that all eastern European men of a certain age seem to have. He seemed relatively pleased and welcoming to me, I probably made a welcome change as tourists go from the big group of drunk Irish, and like all bar tenders he could tell from my depressed appearance that I would be buying a lot from him. I ordered a Staropramen and took a look around. None of this was out of the ordinary and none of this accounted for why this afternoon my mind was able to drift for the first time from Suzanne and the holiday we should have had.

At the bar, directly opposite where I was sitting, sat the most gorgeous woman I had probably ever seen. She looked about 25, was elegant, slender and tall, almost 6' and over that in the spiky 6 inch heels on her feet. Heels that did a good job of enhancing the look of her bare long smooth legs as she sat on a high stool with her legs crossed. Her legs ended in a shapely round arse, the curve of her body well visible in the figure hugging short skirted black dress she wore as she leaned forward to drink from a straw, her scarlet lips wrapped sensually around it. As she leaned forward her breasts jutted out more. They were big but not enormous on her shapely, slender body, I guessed about a C-cup but the tightness of her dress pushed them up and together created an alluring cleavage that was further enhanced by the crucifix that hang around her neck. The way it pointed sensually down her dress suggested that it was worn for style reasons on this provocatively dressed woman rather than religious beliefs. Her hands were thin and delicate and expertly manicured with a dark red nail polish. She had cascades of jet black hair that moved in waves as she laughed at something the bar tender said to her. The sight of her red lips and open mouth laughing and the sensual sound of her laugh send shivers through me. Her soft, beautiful face had little makeup, just enough to enhance her natural beauty, but she did have some striking dark eyeshadow and long lashes that drew you into her dark eyes.

I couldn't take my eyes off her, no matter how hard I tried to concentrate on anything else, I always found my attention drifting back to her long legs, her thighs barely covered by the skirt of her dress, so much so that I wondered if she bent over much if you could see her panties. I imagined them in my head, a lacy black thong with a tiny triangle of material that barely covered her shaved pussy, just thinking about her pussy made me get hard and I was glad I was tucked away in a corner with a table to hide my modesty and my mind free to roam, imagining her body stripped of that tight little dress, and her standing over me completely naked.. I shouldn't be thinking like this, I thought, I'm supposed to be miserable because of Suzanne. And I realised that for the first time all week I had stopped thinking about her for more than five minutes. Now my mind was entirely consumed by watching every little movement of the girl at the bar. She was holding the attention of the Irish guys as well, but she seemed oblivious to it, talking and laughing with the bar tender and a couple of regulars. I guess a girl that gorgeous must get stared at a lot. I know I couldn't help it, I tried to divert my attention to my drink but before I knew what was happening, my eyes kept straying back to those legs, imagining them wrapped around me as I fucked her tight little cunt. Now my cock was really hard and straining against my jeans. I wasn't even trying to hide the fact that I was staring at the hot woman now and so it came as something of a shock and an embarrassment when she turned around and saw me staring at her.

I blushed bright red and desperately tried to find something else to divert my attention to but could see her picking up her drink and walking over to my table. How was I going to explain myself to her? She probably didn't speak English and even if she did she'd probably just accuse me of being a perv, and could I really deny it, I was practically drooling over her and if she came too close she was sure to see the tent in my trousers. She stood over the table and looked down at me, towering above me in her high heels. She smiled a perfect white smile and spoke in perfect English but with a very strong Eastern European accent.

"I have seen you watching me," she said.

"No, no...I'm not...I mean I wasn't..." I stammered, trying to come up with an excuse.

"It's ok," she said, "I like the attention. Especially if it is coming from a nice looking man like you."

"Really?" I said, speechless, I didn't know what to say to that but this was going unusually well, "Would you like me to buy you a drink?"

"I would like that very much," she smiled and sat down opposite me, "I'm Milena," she stuck out her hand and I shook it, the touch of her skin was nice and soft, "It's always nice to meet new people in here".

Fortunately the shock of her discovering me and coming over like that had reduced the erection I'd got from watching her but still there was an embarrassing and awkward moment as I sat there and waited for it to go down enough for me to be able to get up and walk to the bar without anybody noticing. Anyway, I achieved this and brought another beer and a glass of wine for Milena. The bar tender gave me a funny look and said something in Czech that I didn't understand but he was smiling and indicating Milena so I assumed he was congratulating me on making some progress with her.

I came back over and sat back opposite her and we got to talking. Mostly about me, she didn't seem to want to say too much about herself, but I was more than willing to finally have someone to offload all my anger and misery over Suzanne to. Milena listened to my whole story with interest and sympathy, only interrupting to ask questions and offer her support. I could see that we were getting on quite well by now and was delighted by where this was going. This was a fantasy of a lot of guys, including me, going to Europe and being picked up by a hot girl, I couldn't believe it was happening to me. Milena was leaning over the table putting her soft hands on mine, showing off her cleavage. She was looking into my eyes and I was lost in the understanding and sympathetic look in her dark eyes as she looked back.

"I'm sure that we here can do something to help you forget all about your nasty Suzanne," she said, rubbing her hands across mine while under the table, her long smooth legs brushed against mine, my erection was growing up again, "I'm meeting my sister here," she continued, "Once she comes, then maybe you and me and her can go somewhere together, somewhere private," she said breathily in her ever so sexy Czech accent that was really turning me on.

Just then, all eyes turned to the doorway and in walked a woman that must be Milena's sister. She looked about three or four years younger, similarly tall (although not quite as much as her sister) and almost as sexy with long slender legs and little pert breasts. Her face was a little more angular and her black hair shorter. she was dressed in a denim mini-skirt and bright red halter top with three inch wedges on her feet. Unlike her sister, she was heavily and sluttily made up. She looked like a whore, a very hot whore but a whore none the less, where Milena looked rather more classy. She saw where Milena was sitting and gave a little wave coming over to our table and slotting herself in beside me, sitting so close that our bodies were pressed together in the tight space.

"This is my sister, Zelenka," Milena introduced her, "She doesn't speak such good English as me."

"I am please to meet you," Zelenka said to me, I offered her my hand but she leaned over and kissed my cheek, leaving a smudge of her red lipstick on my face.

She turned to her sister and chatted excitedly and rapidly in Czech, Milena talked back slower and more consideredly. Both seemed to be looking at me every so often and I began to realise that they were talking about me. Zelenka was asking her sister lots of questions and Milena was answering them, all the time I could feel her foot rubbing up and down my leg and Zelenka pressed close against me. I now had a hard-on that sitting so close to me, Zelenka was bound to see if she looked down. Finally, Milena and Zelenka finished talking and Zelenka turned to look at me. She leaned over, pressing her little breasts against me, running her tongue up my cheek until she was nibbling on my ear.

"My sister tell me, you, me and her are going to have some fun together," she said in broken English, her strong accent as alluring as her sister's, she was looking down at her crotch and her hand now ran across my erection, "I can see you like the idea as much as I do," she smiled as she felt it.

Milena got up and smiled at both of us, "Come on you two, save it for later," she said in English before saying something in Czech that caused Zelenka to giggle, "Let's go now."

The two hot Czech girls linked arms either side of me and guided me from the bar. The regulars turned and watched saying encouraging or joking things to each other in Czech. Even though I was a little embarrassed by my prominent erection, the jealousy on the faces of the Irish guys more than made up for it and made me feel great. They took me through the winding back streets of Prague and back to a little apartment in a slightly run down part of town. Inside, the apartment was pleasant but sparsely furnished, there was already another woman in there who began to talk excitedly with Zelenka when we came in.

"That's our roommate Svetlana," Milena explained, "You don't mind if she joins us do you? We like to share and you seem to need a lot of cheering up."

Well, how could I object to that, a foursome with three great looking Czech women? This day was just getting better and better, Suzanne was completely off my mind, so much so that I didn't know what Milena meant for a second when she said I needed cheering up, I was in heaven already. Svetlana came over and gave me a kiss on the lips. She was very sexy but quite the opposite of the sisters. Blonde and blue eyed where they were dark, short and busty where they were tall and slender. She was barely dressed at all, just wearing some very sexy lingerie. Her massive breasts practically spilled out over the top of a red satin bustier trimmed with black eyelash lace and a black ribbon lace up front. The black garters at the bottom of her bustier were attached to a pair of black lace top stockings over which she was wearing a pair of red and black satin panties. It was a very hot look and one I had long fantasised about. Suzanne didn't have any sexy lingerie, she'd said it was all for the guy's pleasure and didn't do anything for her. Obviously Svetlana thought differently.

Seeing the hot, busty blonde in her sexiest lingerie left me in little doubt about what was going to happen here between us, but any lingering doubts that I might have had were quickly erased as Milena began to kiss me. This was no gentle, friendly kind of kiss either. It was hot, passionate and sensual with the beautiful Czech girl taking complete control, holding me in a lingering embrace while our lips locked together and she ran her hands through my hair. Already this situation was beginning to get me aroused. As she locked lips with me, Milena was tugging at my shirt, breaking from the kiss only to pull it over my head.

Zelenka now walked over and pulled me into another kiss, pushing her tongue into my mouth. Milena meanwhile dropped to her knees and continued to strip me. As I ran my hands over the soft, bare flesh of her sister's barely covered body, Milena undid my belt and was unzipping my trousers. My hands ran down to Zelenka's bare thighs, caressing the soft flesh, feeling up towards her little denim skirt. Svetlana had come up behind me and was rubbing up against my back, leaning over and planting kisses on my neck. Meanwhile, Milena had pulled my trousers down around my ankles. I was completely naked and surrounded by three beautiful women. Naturally my cock had become pretty hard.

Now, Zelenka stepped back away from me, looked down at my stiff member and grinned.

"This will be much fun," she said, smiling as she reached behind her head and unclasped her halter top, letting her perky breasts fall free. They were, quite simply, beautiful. Not too big but certainly not small either, nicely rounded mounds of flesh with small, pointy nipples, "You like what you see?" Zelenka smiled at me, casting her top aside so she was dressed in just that tiny denim skirt.

"Oh, Zelenka, you're gorgeous," I sighed, really meaning it.

"I hope you don't like her better than me," Milena laughed, her laugh enhancing the rich Eastern European tones of her accent.

Milena was still dressed in her sexy, figure hugging black dress and, as she stood up to kiss me again, I ran my hands along her feminine curves, feeling her body thrill to my touch through the fabric of her dress. In her tall, pointy heels, she stood above me, and certainly it felt like she was the one in control but I wasn't complaining. As I did this, she reached down and began to gently stroke my hard cock.

"Mmmm, I can feel just how hard me and my sister are making you," she moaned, "You like this very much, don't you?"

"Oh yes, Milena, you and your sister are such beautiful women, what more could I want?"

Zelenka now was on her knees, her pretty pink lips kissing my firm cock, making my body shiver with pleasure. I hadn't forgotten Svetlana either. The shorter girl was still behind me, running her hands over my arse. I loved the soft, sensual touch of so many female hands on my body. Zelenka opened her lips and swallowed part of my cock and, as she did this, Svetlana playfully inserted one of her fingers into my arse, which so surprised me that I almost leapt forward, shoving my dick further down Zelenka's throat. The pretty Czech girl didn't bat an eyelid however and simply swallowed my whole length like a pro. I had never had any girl play with my arse like this before but I have to admit I was really enjoying the double stimulation of Zelenka going down on my dick while Svetlana explored my arse with her finger, all the time while the most beautiful of the three, the tall, elegant Milena, continued to cover me with her soft kisses.

Svetlana leaned in close to me and whispered something in my ear, I couldn't understand a word of the Czech but her sensual Eastern European accent and gently teasing tone were a great turn-on. Overhearing whatever it was she said, Milena began to giggle to herself, showing a sexy, wide smile on her beautiful red lips.

I reached over and slowly unzipped Milena's little black dress. She did nothing to resist it and let the dress fall to the floor, revealing her beautiful curves in nothing but a black satin bra and matching panties. Her smooth, pale, soft body looked amazing, barely covered by the black satin. I could see the full length of those gorgeous long legs and the curve of her breasts held in by the soft satin bra. I stared open mouthed, drinking in every bit of her hot body. Meanwhile, her almost as hot sister, stopped sucking my cock just as I felt like I could nearly explode and stood up so both her and Milena were standing in front of me, one sister in just a satin bra and panties, the other with her nice tits exposed and pointy and nothing covering the rest of her modesty but a very short denim skirt.

As I watched, the two beautiful, tall, black haired Czech sisters took each other in their arms and began to make out, right in front of my eyes. It was perhaps the most erotic and arousing thing I had ever seen as these two gorgeous sisters began to caress each other's almost naked bodies as their lips pressed together. Milena began to stroke her sister's dark hair while Zelenka began to unfasten Milena's bra strap, letting her sister's delicious, round breasts spill out as they pushed their chests against each other, their soft skin melding together.

My attention was distracted from this hot incestuous make out session by the third girl in the room, the little, busty blonde in the very sexy lingerie. Svetlana stopped fingering my arse and now moved round to take the place formerly occupied by Zelenka, licking and sucking my rock hard member. Even though two very sexy sisters were french kissing and fondling each other's now naked breasts in front of me, I couldn't help but focus my gaze on the hot blonde as she eagerly licked along my dick. Her blue eyes sparkled with kinky thoughts and there was a pretty smile on her lips as she flicked her tongue gently across the head of my cock, making me quiver in anticipation. From where I was positioned, standing over her, I got a great look at those magnificent, huge breasts, seeing right down her impressive cleavage as her red bustier pushed them together.

While Svetlana now began to swallow my cock, the two sisters broke off their kisses and came over to me. They stood either side of me and both began to kiss me, so we were sharing a three way kiss, our tongues rubbing across each other's. As we kissed, I ran my hands over their bare chests, fondling one of their breasts with each hand. Gradually, my hand began to creep down Milena's body, I wanted to feel this beautiful, tall and still elegant girl's pussy, to feel how wet this arousing situation had got her. As my hand crossed her slender waist, she took it and moved it away. Milena and Zelenka stepped back and Svetlana, seeing this, let my cock slip from her mouth. She was still on her knees but all of her attention was now on her roommates and what they were about to do.

Zelenka turned to me and grinned, "You would like to give my sister pleasure?" she said questioningly, I nodded, absolutely, there's not much I'd rather do than pleasure such a hot woman, "Well then, she has something for you here."

I watched in amazement as Zelenka bent over and slid her sister's satin panties down those long, sexy legs. As she stood up again, Zelenka moved aside and allowed me a view of what I had been waiting for. Only, it wasn't quite what I had been expecting. Where I had thought to see Milena's enticing wet pussy, what I saw instead was a cock, about six inches long, uncut, semi-erect and becoming harder at her sister's touch. Naturally, this came as a pretty big shock to me and all I could do was stare at it while a million thoughts rushed to my head. Meanwhile, Zelenka had lifted her denim skirt up around her waist and dropped her panties to the floor to reveal that she too had a little secret package, similar in length and size to her sister's.

Zelenka grinned lasciviously at me as she began to stroke her dick in my direction. Milena, on the other hand, looked a little abashed, blushing and smiling at me in a shyly seductive manner that I couldn't help feeling incredibly attracted to. Now, I hadn't ever before really entertained thoughts about admiring or wanting to suck cock and yet these beautiful girls with their masculine cocks seemed to hold a certain fascination for me. For one thing, the situation had already turned me on so much and I found Milena and her sister so sexy that I would almost have done anything whatever they had in their panties, but, beyond that, I also began to feel a stirring desire specifically for their hot man-meat. I don't know what had come over me but I wanted nothing to get down on my knees and lick the growing, hard cocks of these two tall, beautiful Eastern European babes.

"Mmm, Milena, what a nice, beautiful cock you have," I smiled, it was worth it to see her grin in return, "And your pretty sister's looks pretty tasty too. I would very much like to go down on both you lovely girls."

"Ah, I knew when I saw you in the bar that you were the kind of guy for girls like us," Milena smiled, a wide happy grin, "Come here," she beckoned me over, "Come and suck on my cock, come and pleasure me, please, baby," she begged in that terribly sexy accent which could have demolished any doubts I may have had were I not so totally into the idea of sucking her anyway.

I walked over to her and got down on my knees, a little nervous but very eager. With one hand I reached up and began to stroke her dick while the other reached over for Zelenka's so I was masturbating the two hottie shemale sisters together. Their cocks felt warm and alive in my hand, it was a thrill to feel them respond to my touch, to grow firm and harder, knowing it was me that was turning on these beautiful girls. Close up, I could see the veins standing out on their hairless cocks, the contrast between this thick, hardness and the soft, feminine flesh and curve of their long legs was incredibly arousing. I could see a little pre-cum glistening on the end of Milena's cock and couldn't resist going in for a taste. I kissed the head of her dick and flicked my tongue inside the tip of her foreskin making her moan.

"Mmmm, come on baby, oh yeah, kiss my beautiful cock," she sighed.

"Oh boy, you like cock? Maybe you want taste mine?" Zelenka echoed.

Eager to oblige, I turned my attention to Zelenka, licking all along the underside of her hard meat, right up from her balls to the tip, before giving the head of her cock a little kiss. My hands were still masturbating the two girls' nice thick dicks in time with each other. Meanwhile, Svetlana had got down on the floor beneath me and had continued to suck my own cock, every bit as hard and aroused as the Czech shemale dicks poking towards my face. As she once more inserted a finger into my arse, I gasped with pleasure and Zelenka took this opportunity to slide her cock between my lips.

Eagerly, I began to go down on her, slurping around her warm thickness. I loved the feel of it filling my mouth, coming alive at the touch of my tongue. I swallowed about half of her length before pulling back to gasp for air. Zelenka, however, was totally in control as I knelt before her beautiful long legged feminine body and swallowed her hard cock. She made me take it back inside, even deeper, opening my throat as I bobbed up and down on her hardness. Meanwhile, she began once more to make out with her gorgeous sister.

I took my mouth away from Zelenka's cock and turned my attention to her sister's equally beautiful member. While Zelenka was ravenous with desire and desperate to take control, forcing me down further on her cock, Milena let me control things as I happily worshipped her long, thick, tasty meat, licking all around it before swallowing the head. As I sucked on her beautiful cock, I looked up into her gorgeous, dark eyes, she had a look of pure pleasure on her face as she stared down at me licking her cock. Her eyelashes fluttered and there was a grin on her lips. Her hands began to caress her fine, round breasts.

"Oh, my God, mmm, yes. That's it. You suck cock soooo gooood," Milena moaned, her Eastern European accent becoming thicker, more exotic and sexier as her pleasure heightened.

"Milena, ahhh, mmm, oh, your so beautiful, and your cock is so delicious, aaah, I love to suck you and your sexy sister," I gasped and moaned around slurping over her gorgeous dick.

Zelenka now pulled me back over to her and forced me to get back to sucking her dick, forcing me to deep throat her.

"That's right baby," she sighed, "Open your mouth, you want all of my cock, don't you?"

Switching my attention back to Milena, I now began to suck on her balls and then moved my tongue further down until I was licking around her pert and beautiful arse. She turned her back to me and pushed that fine arse into my face, allowing my tongue to invade her warm arsehole. As she moaned louder and louder, I began to fuck her arse with her tongue, imagining quite how great this would feel on my dick, currently incredibly aroused by Svetlana's expert cocksucking skills.

"Oh, ooooh, mmmm," Milena moaned loudly, "Oh, yesss, that feels great, I love your tongue in my arse."

"I think my sister wants you to fuck her," Zelenka smiled.

My cock was about ready to explode just at the thought of this beautiful Czech girl with my cock up her arse and her own cock hard and aroused in front of her.

"There's nothing that would make me happier right now than to fuck you, Milena," I grinned, taking my tongue from inside her, "But what about your sister?"

"Oh, I would rather be the one to fuck you, baby," Zelenka laughed.

Milena lay down on her back. I knelt down on the floor as she opened those soft, sensual, long legs and invited me in with a seductive smile. I held her legs open with her elegantly heeled shoes, placing her feet up on my shoulders to give me easy access to her pretty arse. She pulled her cock up and I pushed mine gently and slowly between her arse cheeks, pushing up deeper and deeper inside her, the tightness of her anus constricting on my hard, aroused cock.

Zelenka now positioned herself back infront of me, pushing her cock in my face. I opened my mouth and began to swallow her dick as I pushed mine inside her sister's arse. As my mouth slipped back down the length of Zelenka's shaft, I withdrew a little from Milena's arse, thrusting back inside her as I once more swallowed Zelenka's sweet, hard cock. It was certainly like nothing I had ever experienced before. I had never had two girls at once and two such special and unusual girls was even more unique. Fucking a sexy girl's hot, tight arse, watching her tall, thin body and nice round breasts stretched out before me, a thrilled expression on her pretty face and her own hard cock flopping around as I shafted her arse harder and harder, was a new, strange and very arousing experience, especially when added to that, there was the fact that I was myself pleasuring a nice, hard cock belonging to another tall, sexy woman.

Of course, there weren't just two sexy women in the room with me. I had sort of lost sight of Svetlana as I began to fuck Milena, but now I could see her watching this sexy scene of a guy fucking one of her hot shemale roommates while sucking on another. She was still dressed in very sexy lingerie, black lace top stockings and a red satin bustier. Only, now, she had taken off her panties and was really getting herself off at the scene before her. While it no longer surprised me at all to see that her panties weren't hiding a pussy but that she was instead stroking a hard cock. What did cause my eyes to widen in surprise was quite how big it was. I had never seen anything quite like it, it was so thick that her slender, girlish hand couldn't reach all around it, and almost ten inches long.

As I looked over at it, I couldn't help but stare, open mouthed, letting Zelenka's cock fall from my lips and stopping midway through sticking my dick inside her sister. It was quite an amazing sight, this monster cock on the body of this short, pretty blonde with massive breasts barely contained by sensual, feminine lingerie. I lustfully drank in the look of her whole body. While, that morning, I had never considered the sight of cock to be a turn on, now, seeing one quite that big, long and thick, was something that was making me pretty flustered with desire, I just had to taste it.

"Oh, you have seen Svetlana's big meat," Zelenka noticed where my attention was directed.

"It's quite something, isn't it," Milena smiled.

Svetlana walked over to us and waved her dick in my face, close up it looked even bigger than it had before, almost intimidating to someone with as little cock sucking experience as me. Still, I knew how badly I wanted it, like little I had wanted before. Svetlana began to stroke her cock as she waved it at me, tempting me to get a taste of it. She said something in Czech, taunting and teasing me.

"She wants you to suck her, baby," Zelenka said, pushing my head towards her roommate's huge dick.

I opened my mouth and took Svetlana's dick inside my mouth. It was something of an effort to even fit my mouth around its incredible thickness and I could hardly get any of the length inside. My mouth was completely filled, I could hardly breathe with this huge, thick meat inside me but it was a thrill to take in this incredible cock and please this gorgeous, busty woman. Svetlana began to talk to me in Czech, egging me on, as I managed to take in more and more of her incredible dick. As my attention was distracted by sucking off her roommate, Zelenka had moved around so she was knelt behind me, her nice, round breasts pressed against my back, the head of her cock rubbing against my arsehole.

"Oh, you like cock so much baby," she whispered in my ear, "You like to suck Svetlana's big dick, well maybe you like to take two cocks at once? Maybe you want to be fucked like a girl, fucked like Milena."

"Mmmm, Zelenka, yes," I moaned, taking my mouth from around Svetlana's cock, "Fuck me please!"

Zelenka began to push her dick up inside my arse, pushing my own cock back up into her sister. I gasped with the surprise and pain of having my tight little virgin arse invaded by this beautiful Czech girl's hard meat, and Svetlana pushed her dick back into my mouth. Now I really was the centre of attention between three gorgeous girls, girls with something extra, fucking one fine arse while another cock entered mine and I sucked on a third.

I began to swoon with the intensity of the feeling as Zelenka pushed her dick deeper and deeper into my arse, stimulating me deep inside, meanwhile I opened my mouth further and further and deep throated Svetlana's fine, huge cock. My own cock was incredibly turned on by Milena's tight arse, her body stretched out before me still looked incredible as she began to stroke her own beautiful cock in time with the way I shafted her arse.

Now Zelenka was right up inside me and it was starting to be less painful and more pleasurable as her cock filled me completely. Slowly, she withdrew from me as I thrust deeper inside Milena and then, as I withdrew from Milena, Zelenka pushed back up inside me. All these feelings going on at once were quite incredible, I had never been stimulated and aroused in so many different ways at once. Milena's arse was clasped so tight around my cock and the sight of her body was so beautiful while my own virgin arse was even tighter on Zelenka's hot, hard love muscle.

"Oh God, oh fuck, fuck, mmm, yeah," Milena moaned, "Oh your cock feels so good in my arse. Mmmm, fuck me while my sister fucks you."

Zelenka now began to thrust harder in and out, really beginning to tear into my virgin arse, ripping it open. I didn't care about the pain of it any more, these three hot, hung girls had put me in heaven and every touch from their hot bodies and hard cocks was turning me on more and more, sending me ever closer to the edge.

"Mmm baby, you like my sweet dick, don't you baby?" Zelenka sighed, "And your tight little ass is gonna make me cum soon."

Svetlana moaned as I swallowed her huge cock and said something else I didn't understand in Czech that made the other girls laugh.

"She wants a go at that tight little ass too," Zelenka said to me.

I didn't know what to think of that. I was so turned on just at the thought of being impaled on that gorgeous, huge cock, but I was, I have to admit, a little nervous about quite how big it was going to be. But I couldn't really do much to resist the persuasive seduction of these three shemale beauties. And before too long I found myself positioning myself over where Svetlana had sat herself in a chair, her thick ten inch meat sticking up from her pretty petite feminine body.

As Milena and Zelenka looked on, naked, beautiful breasts pert and cocks still hard and aroused, I sat myself astride Svetlana's stocking clad legs, facing away from her so her huge breasts were pushed against my back. The blood rushed to my head as I tried to concentrate on relaxing my arse enough to stick the hot, petite blonde's enormous dick up inside me. While I thought I might almost pass out from the pain of it, fortunately my arse had been sufficiently stretched already by first Svetlana's fingers and then Zelenka's dick, so that finally I had sat right down on it, the full ten inches right up inside me.

While I sat there, trying to get used to the feel of this enormous, thick cock stuck inside me, the beautiful Milena came over once more and sat astride me, sliding her arse down onto my cock, her own dick sandwiched between our naked bodies. Meanwhile, her sister came over and let me wrap my lips back around her own cock, I could sense how close she was to blowing her load over taking my cherry, feeling quite how turned on my tight arse had made her. I could taste the taste of my own arse intermingled with Zelenka's pre-cum, sensing how near she was to cumming.

Slowly, I began to ride Svetlana's massive, thick beast, rocking back and forth as I entered Milena's arse and licked Zelenka's dick. This was more than I could have ever dreamed of when I first set eyes on Milena, she had now wrapped those long legs around me, let me fuck her tight arse, pressed her beautiful body against mine, and she had a sweet, hard cock of her own that was also pressed against my chest and seemed about ready to explode. I too was pretty close to blowing my load right up inside her arse, especially with the extra pleasure given by the enormous cock impaling my own arse.

"Aaah yes, fuck me Svetlana, let me ride your beautiful dick, I'm gonna cum for you girls, cum inside you while you soak me in your own cum!" I screamed, riding one dick, sucking on another.

"Oh, aaaah, mmm, ah, uhh, yes, oh yes, FUCK YES," Milena screamed, bouncing up and down on my cock, covering my face with kisses, "Yes, fuck, aaah, you're gonna make me cum!"

But she wasn't going to get there before her sister. Zelenka was sighing and moaning, writhing as she pushed her cock into my mouth and began to furiously jerk it off. She was clearly on edge and very close to reaching a climax.

"Oh yes, baby, taste my sexy cock, you're gonna drink my cum, baby," Zelenka moaned, her accent so thick it was hard to make out the words.

I felt the warm stream of her cum hit the back of my throat and drank it down, it was sticky and salty but tasted delicious. Zelenka continued stroking her cock as she filled my mouth with the translucent liquid before pulling her dick from my throat and shooting more of her juices across my face. Milena gasped and began to lick her sister's cum from me as she kissed me, meanwhile Zelenka continued to cum all over me, her sister and Svetlana who was moaning with her own delight at quite how tightly my little arse held her massive dick.

"Oh fuck, mmmm, ahhh," Svetlana moaned, the only words of English she knew, "Fuck, fuck, aaaah!!!!" she screamed as her monster cock exploded, filling my arse completely with more sticky white love juice, continuing to cum until her spunk leaked out of my torn open arse and ran down my thighs.

As the hot blonde's enormous cock became limp and Zelenka finally finished soaking the three of us in her juices, Milena continued to bounce eagerly on my dick. Her own cock, untouched by anyone's hands, was clearly about to let forth its own stream of hot cum, and so was mine.

"Milena, oh yes, oh God, fuck, Milena," I moaned, "You're so beautiful, so gorgeously feminine, with such a great cock. You're gonna make me cum. I'm covered in your sister's spunk and my arse is torn by your roommate's and now I'm gonna give you all my sweet juices. OH FUCK! Here it COMES!!!"

I felt my orgasm shaking through me, the greatest single moment of ecstasy I had ever experienced, my body shaking with joy, every fibre of my being tingling with electric pleasure, running right through from my torn virgin arse, filled with the hot cum of Svetlana's now flaccid monster, over my cum soaked chest and rushing to my head, finally spilling out of my cock in an incredible ejaculation, spurting sticky white juices up inside the hot dark haired Czech girl's arse even as her own cock began to twitch and, untouched by any hand, stream cum across my chest.

I held Milena tight, our bodies pressed against each other as we both covered each other in our warm, creamy juices, covering each other's cum sticky faces with passionate kisses. Finally, we collapsed in a heap of beautiful, naked flesh and now soft cocks, my own probably the smallest among them. All three girls were absolutely beautiful, prettier and more feminine than any I had ever had before and their masculine cocks just made them more beautiful. Tired, dishevelled and sticky with cum, with a post sex glow on all three faces, they were something truly gorgeous to observe and I couldn't believe quite how lucky this holiday had been for me. At that moment Suzanne, or indeed any real girls, girls without cocks, were about as far from my mind as they could ever be. I didn't believe it could be possible but this trip had made me get over my break-up so completely I hardly cared at all about it from then on.

I did run into Suzanne in the street a few days after I had returned. I was still not quite walking right from the way Zelenka and, especially, Svetlana had torn into my once virgin arse, but I was walking with a clear sense of delight. While I had mostly got over our break-up, it was still good to see the look on the face of the woman who had thought she had left me miserable, only to find me happier than ever. I haven't been with another genetic girl since and I've kept in pretty regular contact with Milena.

All this happened about a year ago and it's coming around again to a time when I can afford a trip abroad, another quick holiday. I'm thinking maybe Prague again for this year...

THE END

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=462531&page=submissions for my other stories

rocklob
03-19-2008, 10:56 PM
Sissyrachel,
your story is great, so I checked your Literotica page, and wouldn't you know, you wrote my favorite Tgirl story ther, My Shemale Stepmother. Awesome story I've beat off to many times.
Keep up the good work!

hotnhornyntx
02-23-2019, 03:06 AM
Very well written story, keep up the good work.

luvhungangels
02-24-2019, 01:14 AM
Well that was painful to read. I nearly ripped my own nipples off while reading. Thank You very much..