PDA

View Full Version : Allanah's monthly parties

GMan
07-05-2005, 04:28 AM
Ok, so...I've never been to New York City before...ever..I've been to Washington, DC, but that's the furthest I've ever been outside of New England (from Maine.) That being said...I've always wanted to go to New York City, and I have some vacation time coming up here in the next couple months (it's only five days, but that's more than enough time to go to New York City and back), and I thought it would be cool to time my trip with one of Allanah's parties. My question is...what are these parties like? Are they good times? I'll be honest, the idea of going to one of these parties excites me and scares the living hell out of me at the same time, because I do not know what to expect. So...who wants to put my mind at ease...or scare me out of the idea completely?

GroobySteven
07-05-2005, 04:47 AM
There's been a shit load of postings on this topic already - many postive and a fair amount of negative. Reading through them should give you a fair appraisal of both sides but there's plenty more to do in NYC than go to a party.
I've heard some guys have good times at Jacques in Boston which is a lot closer to you.
seanchai

TheGuard
07-05-2005, 07:53 AM
What's the scene like in Hawaii, i was there when I was 5, and only hooked up with one TS :o