PDA

View Full Version : spizer or swallow? ADVICE FOR THE GOV and misc comments

helmetvonzeplin
03-16-2008, 08:11 PM
SPITZER OR SWALLOW, a few words of advice for the Gov....I gotta agree with you guys, politics is a no win situation. And this ass licker Spitzer, who a lot of us thought might do a good job, gets revealed as a behind the scenes dictator and ass fucker, well at least we have one thing in common. Oh Eliot, why didn't you just jerk off for a few years, too fucken lazy? Yeah me too, but no one has a microfone up my ass. Good thing they don't after the plate of beans I just ate. They called him the steamroller, guess he ate those breakfast buritos, that stuff is wicked.
As I was saying, Elliot, did you think no one would recognize your penis? I know you used to frequent that downtown bathhouse and wear that stupid lone ranger mask, did you think we would not recognize that nose of yours? I remember that night you could not get it up and we had to lend you a strap on and you placed it over your nose and no one knew what the fuck you were into. I told you not to snort that fairy dust you found on the window sill, shit! bud it could have been anthrax powder. Well, I guess going forward you will be able to skip the mask, who gives a fuck at this point, but if you are really intent on turning over a new leaf, would you do me a favor and douche before asking me and Bubba tag team fuck you. I know that if you go to jail, which I doubt, you may not have the luxury of a timely douche, but if you can pocket some of them mayonnaise packets in the cafateria you will be able to save yourself a shit load of harm. That's all for now, sorry you could not control your fucken sex life, but that is a problem a lot of us have. At least the new governor will have a good excuse if he is caught but fucking the speaker of the house, being that he is blind he can always say he thought it was his wife.
:idea:

stillies77
03-16-2008, 09:24 PM
wow...chill out dude...you act like you were his wife.

helmetvonzeplin
03-17-2008, 04:40 AM
wow...chill out dude...you act like you were his wife.
oh shit, how did you guess????