PDA

View Full Version : PUSSY BUFFET

wombat33
03-16-2008, 08:05 PM
LEAVING T-COCKS BEHIND FOR A MOMENT............

FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS THAT LIKE TO EAT PUSSY, WHAT IS THE BEST YOU EVER TASTED. (ETHNICALLY)

I HAVE EATEN EVERY KIND OF PUSSY THERE IS. I FIND THAT THE THREE ASIAN GIRLS I WAS WITH WERE ALL PRETTY MUCH ODOR FREE AND VERY PLEASANT (ALMOST SWEET) TASTING.

I HAVE HAD SEVERAL BAD EXPERIENCES WITH A FUNKY ONE.......BUT WOULD NOT EVER GO DOWN ON IT. ONE TIME I WAS WITH A GIRL FROM FIJI AND SHE WAS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. WENT BACK TO MY PLACE. HUNG OUT WATCHING A MOVIE. STARTED GOING AT IT. I NOTICED SHE WAS A LITTLE RIPE UNDER THE PITS, BUT THAT WAS OK WITH ME. WE WERE MAKING OUT, I WAS SUCKING HER TITTIES.......THEN I GOT MY HAND IN HER PANTIES AND WAS SLIPPING AND SLIDING ALL OVER WITH MY FINGERS.

I DECIDED TO GIVE IT THE TEST AND TOOK MY HAND OUT AND BROUGHT HER IN FOR A NICE EMBRACE WHILE WRAPPING MY ARM AROUND HER SO I COULD SNIFF MY FINGER.

I ALMOST HURLED FROM THE SMELL. I SERIOUSLY COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. I JUST STOPPED AND TOLD HER I WAS NOT OVER MY LAST GIRLFRIEND AND DID NOT WANT TO GO ANY FURTHER.

WHAT A FUCKING SHAME BECAUSE SHE WAS ONE OF THE THREE PRETTIEST GIRLS I EVER WAS WITH PERSONALLY.

ANY THOUGHTS ABOUT THE PUSSY BUFFET MEN?

JANIRA
03-16-2008, 08:13 PM
I dunno about "PUSSY BUFFET" but there are some men if not "MANY" out there who have "CHEESY DICKS".....THAT IS SO SUCH A FUCKIN TURN OFF!!!!..............I think buffet girl should get with one of the chessy dick men and conjur up a nice "TUNA SALAD".......GROSSS!

mbf
03-16-2008, 08:23 PM
lmao

this board is at times pure comedy...

ARMANIXXX
03-16-2008, 09:37 PM
I dunno about "PUSSY BUFFET" but there are some men if not "MANY" out there who have "CHEESY DICKS".....THAT IS SO SUCH A FUCKIN TURN OFF!!!!..............I think buffet girl should get with one of the chessy dick men and conjur up a nice "TUNA SALAD".......GROSSS!

__________________________________________________ ________________________

:puke

CORVETTEDUDE
03-16-2008, 10:32 PM
Anybody that can't keep their shit clean down there, deserves an ass whippin'!!! There is absolutely no fuckin' excuse for bad hygiene, none what-so-ever!!!

yodajazz
03-16-2008, 10:42 PM
When I was in the service, an expert once said that there were two kinds of pussy: regular pussy, and good ole eating pussy!

Actually smell is highly individual thilng where cleanliness plays a part. Douching helps take away some of the odor. But I have heard a woman say that a woman can douch too much, so that it takes away natural protective enzymes.

One other thing that the expert said for those that don't eat it was this: "Once you get past the smell, you got it licked".

JANIRA
03-16-2008, 11:59 PM
I DUNNO... I JUST THINKS ITS NASTY FOR YOU KNOWING THAT YOUR PACKING A HORRID STENCH AND YOU STILL HAVE THE GULL TO PROCEED TO TRY AND HAVE SEX ANYWAYS........SOME NERVE I TELL YA. :smh :smh :smh :smh :smh

will802
03-17-2008, 01:37 AM
eat pineapple...lots & lots of pineapple

Fox
03-17-2008, 02:10 AM
I'd have told the chick the truth (politely). Or... said hey let's take a shower together and then clean her yourself.

ARMANIXXX
03-17-2008, 02:20 AM
I'd have told the chick the truth (politely). Or... said hey let's take a shower together and then clean her yourself.

LOL

I can't really think of a polite way to tell a chick that her pussy stinks.

For my own enrichment, maybe you can give a few examples. lol

Fox
03-17-2008, 02:35 AM
Well, there's all kinds of ways to go about it.

Direct:
"Hey, um, don't take this the wrong way but you're a little ripe."

Indirect:
"Come on, let's go have some fun in the shower."

Personally, I wouldn't get too hot and heavy with a chick unless my dick, ass and underarms recently saw a bar of soap, but that's just me.

JANIRA
03-17-2008, 03:43 AM
IF IT AINT CLEAN TO BEGIN WITH,, I AINT FUCKING WITH IT!!!!!!