PDA

View Full Version : Colin Farrell with a Transvestite

Chica
07-03-2005, 05:22 PM
lucky bugger :( anyone see's him give him my number

theres a picture in my newspaper but nothing on the website about it, ill try to get a pic about it if my scanner works, unless anyone else can find anything about it

partlycloudy
07-03-2005, 05:49 PM
http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/375/11194912607116aq.gif (http://www.imageshack.us)

Bigguy
07-03-2005, 06:20 PM
LOL @ that pic.

There is a picture here:
http://worldofwonder.net/archives/2005/Jun/23/the_st_james_version.wow

Overlord Abomination
07-03-2005, 10:41 PM
The thread topic and that picture is so fuckin hilarious

TomSelis
07-04-2005, 02:02 AM
Hmmm...Colin Farrell played Alexander the Great right? Maybe he was just doing research....cause you know Alexander was definitely bisexual.

Alexander already came and went in the theaters you say?

Oh......

Overlord Abomination
07-04-2005, 04:33 AM
Hmmm...Colin Farrell played Alexander the Great right? Maybe he was just doing research....cause you know Alexander was definitely bisexual.

Alexander already came and went in the theaters you say?

Oh......

Colin also played a Bi-sexual in A hole at the end of the world 2 in one year...Thats a record.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-04-2005, 04:43 AM
I expect to get flamed for this but fuck it
with all of the DIMES in Miami & L.A. what the FUCK was he doing in a bedroom alone with her......................

Overlord Abomination
07-04-2005, 09:31 PM
I expect to get flamed for this but fuck it
with all of the DIMES in Miami & L.A. what the FUCK was he doing in a bedroom alone with her......................

Its probably the case of 'Guy gets so much pussy that guy decides to try out dick'

He could be like his character in "A hole at the end of the world" Where he doesnt look at it as Bi straight or gay, He just looks at it as love...Or sex.

Wait doesnt this nigga have a Newborn Baby?

Man Fuck It
07-04-2005, 11:59 PM
why the fuck do you care who/what he's fucking...are you jealous?

get from off his balls and let that man live, shit.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-05-2005, 03:44 AM

STFU rookie, it's a fuckin forum thread, if anyone wants to question some shit based on the thread they are allowed to...................

Man Fuck It
07-05-2005, 07:26 AM

STFU rookie, it's a fuckin forum thread, if anyone wants to question some shit based on the thread they are allowed to...................

dude, why do you care what another cat does with his dick?
shit just seems mad "catty" to me...woman like, generally not something
that guys are supposed to sit around and talk about
especially when they have all these fine ass broads on this site
but it's yall world, if yall wanna pop off with that gay shit by all means, catfight over what another man does with his dick...

TheGuard
07-05-2005, 07:54 AM
I hope Colin pounded her good, then wiped his ass with a hundred dollar bill and thought about all the money he makes that most of us never will.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-05-2005, 08:06 AM
I'm wondering if he woke up the next morning and was like "oh shit" LOL

oh btw rookie......................
ya killin me with terms in your text like "gay shit" on a transgendered themed message board...............

lol, every now & then we get some real "geniuses" to sign up

Overlord Abomination
07-05-2005, 09:19 AM

dude, why do you care what another cat does with his dick?
shit just seems mad "catty" to me...woman like, generally not something
that guys are supposed to sit around and talk about
especially when they have all these fine ass broads on this site
but it's yall world, if yall wanna pop off with that gay shit by all means, catfight over what another man does with his dick...

Yea Ive agree with Jonny callin someone gay on a transexual Board is Kinda stupid, and Im not callin you stupid , I just think the phrase "Not too bright" Comes to mind. Buts its ok...Some of us have a long walk up the learning curve.

And by all means tell me How debatin one persons sexuality is catty, Its more or less a Joke but bitch ass nigga's like you do seem to take shit to heart. Its almost like your taking up for colin when you dont know shit about that man really. So take 2 steps back and Fuck off muppet.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-05-2005, 10:59 AM
So take 2 steps back and Fuck off muppet.

LMAO
ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/pictures/tv.film/Muppet_Show/kermit.gif

Overlord Abomination
07-05-2005, 11:09 AM
LoL Great pic to help shed light on that wanna be pimp.Gimp is more like it.

LG
07-05-2005, 11:25 AM
Here's my two cents:

1. It really is none of our business who Colin Farrell is playing hide the sausage with. Although it would help the cause of both TGs and admirers if he came out openly about it. I doubt he will.

2. Alexander the Great was bisexual at a time when, curiously, bisexuality had less of a stigma than it has now. Just like we recognise today that prisoners often have gay sex despite not being gay, and that sailors at sea would, in the olden days seek solace in one another before returning to their wives and children and not seeking the sexual company of men again, in those days soldiers would often be more than friends. In a sense it signified solidarity and trust as well as sexual desire.

3. Oliver Stone's film is not an entirely accurate portrayal and focuses too extensively on Alexander's sexuality, as if that sexuality made him the man he was. Alexander an enigma in many ways. He was brave, but sometimes foolhardy. His armies killed thousands but treated their conquered peoples well and helped to educate them and promote their development. He protected his friends but punished severely those who he believed had wronged him. Stone's film is not a character study, but an exploration of Alexander's violence and sexuality. Plus, a man from Greek Macedonia is given an Irish accent.

4. Man fuck it asked "Are you jealous"? Have you seen the pics of Elaine Lancaster? Have you seen her website? I know I'm definitely jealous. Not only does Farrell have every woman in the world lusting after him, he also has no problem snagging gorgeous TGs as well.

5. Finally, it's not "A-Hole in the End of the World" although that does sound pretty funny, but "A Home at the End of the World". It's actually a pretty good film. Better than "Alexander" in any case.

Man Fuck It
07-05-2005, 05:31 PM
sure

tough typing

hillarious

and you said I have a "long walk up the learning curve"

e-thug...lol

Overlord Abomination
07-06-2005, 12:48 AM
5. Finally, it's not "A-Hole in the End of the World" although that does sound pretty funny, but "A Home at the End of the World". It's actually a pretty good film. Better than "Alexander" in any case.

I knew it was something at the end of the world, Ive never seen the film Ive only heard about.

And Come on M.F.I The only people that walks around slingin that E-thug lamer shit is someone that starts talkin shit and Realizes they need to shut the fuck up because they really dont have anything to say.

rick_932
07-06-2005, 02:34 AM
http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/375/11194912607116aq.gif (http://www.imageshack.us)

hahahahahahha. you killin me with the pics

will_able
07-06-2005, 05:54 AM
That's the second guy with a history with britney spears to have a run in with a ts in miami...

Maybe brit is packin' something that is turning guys into admirers?

:twisted: :lol: (completely kidding btw)

Realgirls4me
07-06-2005, 07:21 AM
Social Identity Theory, and possibly BIRG, could be playing a role here as to why we are so caught up with what celebrities or jocks are doing in their own time. It's one thing to bring up a public figure's hypocrisy or double-speak by exposing him or her as a hypocrite, it's another to get in their business just for the hell of it, and which by the way, might also reveal who it is that buys those Enquirer and Star magazines. ...We are too immersed in a culture of celebrity imho. Too much.

http://www.units.muohio.edu/psybersite/fans/bc.shtml

Read it and weep.

Overlord Abomination
07-06-2005, 09:32 AM
What the hell...Wow some people know how to take the fun out of an unserious event. Im pretty sure no one gives 2 craps about Who colins Fucking,Sucking and whatever else in between. Its just a thread to have a little fun in.

TomSelis
07-07-2005, 05:45 AM
2. Alexander the Great was bisexual at a time when, curiously, bisexuality had less of a stigma than it has now. Just like we recognise today that prisoners often have gay sex despite not being gay, and that sailors at sea would, in the olden days seek solace in one another before returning to their wives and children and not seeking the sexual company of men again, in those days soldiers would often be more than friends. In a sense it signified solidarity and trust as well as sexual desire.

3. Oliver Stone's film is not an entirely accurate portrayal and focuses too extensively on Alexander's sexuality, as if that sexuality made him the man he was. Alexander an enigma in many ways. He was brave, but sometimes foolhardy. His armies killed thousands but treated their conquered peoples well and helped to educate them and promote their development. He protected his friends but punished severely those who he believed had wronged him. Stone's film is not a character study, but an exploration of Alexander's violence and sexuality. Plus, a man from Greek Macedonia is given an Irish accent.

2-3) It's funny isn't it to think the army that took over 2/3 of the ancient world was "gay." I didn't think Alexander was bad per se, it kind of glanced over the really "interesting" parts and kind of did a general outline of Alexander's life. He was kickin' ass since he was 16!!>>Issus>>Gaugumela>>India>>>>death.

It would have to take about three movies to do Alexander's life right. Interestingly enough, they played up the Alexander/Hephaistion relationship, but glanced over the Bagoas/Alexander relationship. The Bagoas/Alexander relationship is what was really frowned upon because it was with a non-greek, and he gave Bagoas some hefty authority.

I think Colin Farrell, like us took something from the Greco-Roman page and just loved beauty. Maybe one day we'll get back to that point.

*Kiely_Marie*
11-12-2005, 01:28 AM
http://u.univision.com/contentroot/uol/art/images/deportes/futbol/2005/argentina/colindiegoabrazo8.jpg

*Kiely_Marie*
11-12-2005, 01:28 AM
http://u.univision.com/contentroot/uol/art/images/deportes/futbol/2005/argentina/colindiegobeso7.jpg

Donko
11-12-2005, 01:29 AM
Quit with the celebrity shit- get on the cock!!

*Kiely_Marie*
11-12-2005, 01:29 AM
Colin likes it all ...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-12-2005, 01:39 AM
LOL. I agree Colin is Hawt! Though I wouldnt be surprised if that article was true.

He just seem like a guy who's open for anything he likes. Women, men, ts/tv/tg depending on his moods. Cheers for Colin!

~Kisses.

HTG

tsntx
11-12-2005, 01:41 AM
That's the second guy with a history with britney spears to have a run in with a ts in miami...

Maybe brit is packin' something that is turning guys into admirers?

:twisted: :lol: (completely kidding btw)

i would just like yall to reference my myspace.... www.myspace.com/jenniferjustice

NickTheQuick
11-12-2005, 02:31 AM
That looks like Maradona that's making out with Colin.

*Kiely_Marie*
11-12-2005, 02:41 AM
It is ...