PDA

View Full Version : The real author of Mom's Secret

desolationangel
03-16-2008, 08:05 PM
Hi there, everyone. This is the true author of the Mom's Secret series of stories. I post them on Literotica under the name Wannabe Chick and on Nifty under the name of desolation angel. Rebirth15 is NOT the author of this story. He did NOT post this story with my permission. If you've read it and enjoyed it, I hope you'll check out my many other stories. I'll start posting them on this site for all to read.

Zurrlock
03-17-2008, 08:36 AM
Thank you, I love your stories! Mom's Secret is probably in the top 3 stories I've ever read (and I've read about half of the Nifty, White Shadows, Kristen's Archive and Literotica archives, and that's a lot of stories!) and Rebecca's Secret was sweet enough that I had to read it again now, probably one of the more romantic TS stories. So please do post all your stories, I'd love to (re)read them! :D

sissyrachel
03-17-2008, 11:06 AM
The same thing happened to me. ( http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=22782 )
That's how I became aware of this forum, when someone pointed out that one of my stories had been posted on here. As far as I'm concerned, I'm always pleased if people spread my stories around and more people get to read them, that's what I wrote them for after all. However, it would be nice to get acknowledged as the real author.

Zurrlock
03-17-2008, 06:53 PM
If it's possible to make requests since you're already here and are going to post... any chance you can post Sisters' Secret? Specifically chapter 3... I really liked that one as well, and was just waiting for the inevitable semi-incestous threesome when it just ended with a to be continued...

desolationangel
03-17-2008, 07:50 PM
Zurrlock, thanks for your kind words. I'm so glad you've enjoyed my stories. I will be posting all my stories here in time (I figured I'll do a new set each week until I've got them all posted.) I'll make Sisters' Secret/Asha's Secret the next one I post.

And so you know, I do plan on writing more for that series. I've just been busy with work/life, etc. and haven't had much time for writing lately.

-Angel

charlie79
03-22-2008, 02:26 AM
Your stories are excellent and very hot. Thanks for the great content.

MichelleRose
03-23-2008, 11:56 AM
I LOVED Mom's Secret and you write a helluva stick, Angel. Looking forward to reading more of your stuff.