PDA

View Full Version : Sanchai, your advise or others

midpier
07-03-2005, 06:41 AM
I have been a yum fan for around 2 years and had a recent bank change so my account lapsed. I love Yum especially the frequent video updates. I do prefer a little more hard core action but like frequent updates, do any of your other sites offer the frequency like shemale yum but more hardcore video, sucking fucking and cum shots? I would like to remain loyal to Grooby sites so any insight would be good. I just recieved probably 15 video's from your closeout and have been pleased with them all. Also I am very partial to blondes, any sites dedicated to Blondes or video's anyway? Thanks
Midpier

Note: I did put this questions in the other forum and got no responce that it why I am trying here

TominNYC
07-03-2005, 07:33 AM
Hey Pal....Try the Grooby site Shemales from Hell..Great hardcore action updated weekly..BTW..Its Seanchai

GroobySteven
07-03-2005, 07:34 AM
Yum is definately less of a hardcore site.
Try Brazilian-Transsexuals.com which updates with six sets a week and at least one of the sets is always a hardcore.
Shemales-From-Hell uploads only 2 sets a week but they're all hardcore and massive sets with a shitload of video content.
Loads of blondes as there Luiz's favourites and more video than any of our other sites.
seanchai

GroobySteven
07-03-2005, 07:53 AM
more

tsluver247
07-04-2005, 06:02 AM
I love the job of all Grooby sites. Each has its own identity. It seems like Grooby finds the missing opportunities in the shemale genre and creates a new site to take advantage of it. Grooby is not the leader in the shemale genre for no reason. They do a great job and continue to innovate.