PDA

View Full Version : Question to all girls

lassolasse
03-13-2008, 09:13 PM
When you date or are in a relationsship. What do you think and what do you feel when your boyfriend wants to touch your cook and suck it? I meen, you are girls and I suppose you apreciate that guys treat to like girls. But how do you react to the fact that your cook turns your partner on?

I would love to make out with a shemale just to feel her warm body close to mine while our cooks are playing together down there.

TsJennifer
03-13-2008, 09:55 PM
I luv the fact that my BF enjoys my cock !

blacktgirls
03-14-2008, 05:20 AM
thanx jennifer you just made my evening :D

juliana_dominguez
03-14-2008, 07:47 AM
edit

KiraHarden
03-14-2008, 06:17 PM
If he heads for the cock before me I fire his cock bandit ass

tgirlzoe
03-14-2008, 07:07 PM
Cock is no different than pussy. I would like SRS at some point but for now I am just a girl with a cock. I enjoy playing with it and I enjoy girls and guys who play with it. But just like girls with pussies, I am not my genitalia.

I will generally not stick it in anything. Most girls aren't into topping, though many do it for pay. This is different though.

On the other hand, some girls really detest their penises and want SRS as soon as possible. Your mileage may vary.

justatransgirl
03-14-2008, 09:51 PM
I go with the other girls. I like playing with cock and having it played with. When it's gone I'[ll enjoy playing with it inside out.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

blacktgirls
03-15-2008, 01:11 AM
If he heads for the cock before me I fire his cock bandit ass after the kissing and boob play what's he suppose to reach for :?: