PDA

View Full Version : Dumb ass laws................................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-02-2005, 08:31 AM
1.The city of Cottonwood, Arizona banned people from having sex in a vehicle with "flat wheels." If the vehicle with flat wheels is parked, and you're caught making love in the front seat, it's a $25 fine. But if you're caught playing around while in the back seat, the fine is doubled

2. Women who go out on the streets alone at night in Kansas City, Kansas, can be arrested under an obscure 1901 city ordinance. Any unattended females can be picked up by the police if they are "in the streets or any public place without lawful business and without giving a good accounting of themselves

3. New Jersey law threatens men with a three-year sentence for "mutual masturbation." The law covers anyone "who, in private, is a party to an act of lewdness or sexual indecency with another

4. It's against the law to make love to a virgin, whatever the circumstances, anywhere in the state of Washington. According to the wording of the legislation, it's a major crime even to marry and then spend the night with a virgin bride in that city

5. In Skullbone, Tennessee, the law bans a woman from "pleasuring a man" while he is sitting behind the wheel of any moving vehicle. Any man stopped and found with the front of his pants undone can be fined a minimum of $50 and serve 30 days in jail

6. Rhode Island prohibits unmarried people from partaking of bedroom activities under any circumstances. However, if caught, the lovers are both fined $10.

7. Single guys and gals caught in the act of sex in Michigan can be fined as much as $5,000, and they could be sentenced to as many as five years in prison. Single adults in Texas who are apprehended while having sex are charged with a misdemeanor and given a $500

8. In California, animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school or place of worship

9. In New York City, it's illegal to shake a dust mop out a window

and last but not least
10. In Florida, having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal

Hugh Jarrod
07-02-2005, 09:45 AM
..and there are hundreds more out there my friend. Make that thousands.

hondarobot
07-02-2005, 02:19 PM
Wow. There's actually a town called "Skullbone" in Tennessee?

Who the hell comes up with these names?

Bigguy
07-02-2005, 02:48 PM
The laws are dumb but they don't really bother me if they don't enforce them. What does annoy me is dumb ass rulings, like this one:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-molest01.html

Hugh Jarrod
07-02-2005, 11:41 PM
The laws are dumb but they don't really bother me if they don't enforce them. What does annoy me is dumb ass rulings, like this one:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-molest01.html

Precurser man what bullshit!

Felicia Katt
07-03-2005, 03:15 AM
THE stupidest law, ever!!!!

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c108:H.J.RES.56:

Felicia

Trogdor
07-03-2005, 04:30 AM
Anyone else think it's dumb that at 18, someone can go into the army, get sent to Iraq to get sent home in a box, yet they better not DARE touch a drop of alcohal?

The other countries has lower drinking ages, and america has the highest, yet we got the most drunks and alcohalics.

And to show how good my memory is, I remember when the age was 18, NOT 21, 18. :P

khun_diow
07-04-2005, 07:09 AM
"9. In New York City, it's illegal to shake a dust mop out a window"

I think that this is a good law. I am also not surprised that some states would make it illegal to recieve oral sex while driving. You can't use your cell phone while driving in NYC. Imagine how distracting a bad blowjob would be....

NickTheQuick
11-18-2005, 07:51 PM
http://www.dumblaws.com/

Some highlights...

IN INDIANA

--Oral sex is illegal.
--It is illegal for a man to be sexually aroused in public.
--Baths may not be taken between the months of October and March.
--Liquor stores may not sell milk.
--No one may catch a fish with his bare hands.
--Men are prohibited from standing in a bar.
--"Spiteful Gossip" and "talking behind a person's back" are illegal.
--Mustaches are illegal if the bearer has a tendency to habitually kiss other humans.

ALABAMA

--It is considered an offense to open an umbrella on a street, for fear of spooking horses.
--No person within the city may possess confetti
--It is illegal to sell peanuts in Lee County after sundown on Wednesday.

NEW YORK

--It is illegal for a woman to be on the street wearing "body hugging clothing.
--A fine of $25 can be levied for flirting.
--The penalty for jumping off a building is death.
--New Yorkers cannot dissolve a marriage for irreconcilable differences, unless they both agree to it.
--It is illegal for a father to call his son a "faggot" or "queer" in an effort to curb "girlie behavior.

I have a hard time believing some of these, but I can laugh regardless.

fun1990
11-18-2005, 08:18 PM
yea, but I hear a lot of these "dumb" laws aren't enforced. Its like that law that says you can't have anything on your car that impedes your view of the road (examples: front shield stiker, good smear hanging on the mirror). Yet you see many cars with these and cops don't enforce it.

Ecstatic
11-18-2005, 08:41 PM
THE stupidest law, ever!!!!

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c108:H.J.RES.56:

Felicia
co-sign!

NickTheQuick
11-18-2005, 10:14 PM
yea, but I hear a lot of these "dumb" laws aren't enforced. Its like that law that says you can't have anything on your car that impedes your view of the road (examples: front shield stiker, good smear hanging on the mirror). Yet you see many cars with these and cops don't enforce it.

Not never, but very rare. I am the only person I know that has been pulled over to get a warning for a "For Sale" sign in the back window of my car and a fucking air refreshener hanging on the rearview mirror. Retarded. And this didn't happen in Mayberry, it was in a big city. It was a slow day I suppose.

fun1990
11-18-2005, 10:16 PM
Not never, but very rare. I am the only person I know that has been pulled over to get a warning for a "For Sale" sign in the back window of my car and a fucking air refreshener hanging on the rearview mirror. Retarded. And this didn't happen in Mayberry, it was in a big city. It was a slow day I suppose.

Yea sometimes those cops have it out to look for something. I think it didn't happen in Mayberry because isn't that were the Andy Griffith show is?

almore
11-18-2005, 10:19 PM
Thank God I didn't take my porcupine with me to Florida

slinky
11-18-2005, 10:29 PM
4. It's against the law to make love to a virgin, whatever the circumstances, anywhere in the state of Washington. According to the wording of the legislation, it's a major crime even to marry and then spend the night with a virgin bride in that city

If she ain't good enuf fer her own kin, she ain't good enuf fer you neither.

brickcitybrother
11-19-2005, 04:44 AM
3. New Jersey law threatens men with a three-year sentence for "mutual masturbation." The law covers anyone "who, in private, is a party to an act of lewdness or sexual indecency with another

Always like these lists. However, this one about New Jersey is incorrect. Just to set the record straight.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-29-2005, 01:37 AM

LOL..No wonder despite such law, guys still frequent rest stops and adult bookstores. Lmao. Maybe they just dont care if they be caught or not. Funny law btw. :lol: People always gets a thrill doing the forbidden.

~Kisses.

HTG