PDA

View Full Version : linkthechai

linkthechain
03-13-2008, 12:27 AM
what was your most memorable moment with your significant other. mine was when i met my first t-girl, to bad it didn't last, but hey i fell for her.

linkthechain
03-13-2008, 12:29 AM
but i guess most people would run for the hills after talking or seeing me.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-13-2008, 02:24 AM
Monday my sig. other came to my office while I was in the bathroom, my secretary let her in..........
my digital frame has a pic of me & Jennifer Paris in it
she was like who's that? as she sat in my chair behind my desk and I said "that's Jen Paris........" she said oh the " " and I said "yeah the............" and we went to lunch

nothing like dating a bisexual chick, I love NYC

AllanahStarrNYC
03-13-2008, 02:30 AM
Meeting in Paris for the first time..experiencing Paris for the first time together...kissing on top of the Eiffel Tower....

will802
03-13-2008, 04:26 AM
tonight...after 11yrs realizing that it might finally be over and wondering what the fuck did i just do......

TsJennifer
03-13-2008, 06:50 AM
Monday my sig. other came to my office while I was in the bathroom, my secretary let her in..........
my digital frame has a pic of me & Jennifer Paris in it
she was like who's that? as she sat in my chair behind my desk and I said "that's Jen Paris........" she said oh the " " and I said "yeah the............" and we went to lunch

nothing like dating a bisexual chick, I love NYC

How cute! :lol:

yodajazz
03-13-2008, 09:40 AM
Watching a bloody head crown and come out of her pussy. It was a horrible looking sight. I was there for the birth of my first but didn't see that part. But as for my second, it was many years ago, but an unforgetable sight.

linkthechain
03-14-2008, 10:31 PM
those must have been some pretty memorable moment and congrats to your kid, bra.