PDA

View Full Version : hhhhmmmmmmhmmm..... beautiful morning wood

hungbadboy
03-12-2008, 06:29 PM
well, a thread about Jeniffer Paris's cock were Yasmin Lee mentions her beautiful and tasty morning wood gave me a great idea!!
I don't know if anyone did it before but....girls....how about posting some sexy pics of your morning woods???
It doesn't have to be nude, just in your pajamas or panties, or shorts.....very very very teasing.... cellphone pics or digital camera.
This could be one of the sexiest threads ever....will make everyone's minds run wiillddd!!
well first I would like to dare very respectfully miss Yasmin Lee and miss Jennifer Paris to give us fans the pleasure of your beautiful morning woods, or evening woods, or even night woods, I know everyone will appreciate it very very very much!!!!
Thankk youuu!!!!!!

hungbadboy
03-12-2008, 07:41 PM
sorry, I accidentally posted this thread twice. It was a browser error. How can I delete the other one??

JANIRA
03-12-2008, 08:05 PM
mmmm i love men with morning Logs....lol

TsJennifer
03-12-2008, 08:52 PM
well, a thread about Jeniffer Paris's cock were Yasmin Lee mentions her beautiful and tasty morning wood gave me a great idea!!
I don't know if anyone did it before but....girls....how about posting some sexy pics of your morning woods???
It doesn't have to be nude, just in your pajamas or panties, or shorts.....very very very teasing.... cellphone pics or digital camera.
This could be one of the sexiest threads ever....will make everyone's minds run wiillddd!!
well first I would like to dare very respectfully miss Yasmin Lee and miss Jennifer Paris to give us fans the pleasure of your beautiful morning woods, or evening woods, or even night woods, I know everyone will appreciate it very very very much!!!!
Thankk youuu!!!!!!

Lol...very cute. thanks for the interest babe!

mimiplastique
03-12-2008, 09:51 PM
i think we all take too many hormones to still wake up with morning wood

Trogdor
03-12-2008, 10:20 PM
Not me, for the vast number of hormones I put into and onto my body, for whatever reason it has never affected that function. Go figure.

That's hot. :wink:

flowerboy
03-12-2008, 10:48 PM
morning wood... very technical, relates to urine accumulation in the body over night, which creates pressure against the prostate, and can results in erection... maybe thats why hormones don't affect it..
peeing does... thats why its not an every day thing in most.

hungbadboy
03-13-2008, 12:16 AM
Urine accumulation or horniness, it doesn't matter.
Having a morning wood is one of the best reasons and moments to recieve/give a nice warm blowjob.
I find it extremely hot in myself but even hotter in a delicate body of a shemale.

tgirlzoe
03-13-2008, 12:41 AM

Sometimes I wake up to the feeling of cock pressed up against my ass and I'm just like, "but I want sleeeep..." Or when I wake up to the feeling of warm lips on my morning wood. However, it's just so good that I can't resist. Wake your man or woman up with sweet lovin' in the morning. But be warned that yoi may not want to ever get up!

FREEFALLL666
03-13-2008, 12:54 AM
morning wood... very technical, relates to urine accumulation in the body over night, which creates pressure against the prostate, and can results in erection... maybe thats why hormones don't affect it..
peeing does... thats why its not an every day thing in most.Never knew that thankyou, :D I just figured it was something to do whith my dreams and their nature.. :twisted:

hungbadboy
03-13-2008, 12:56 AM
lol, you're telling nothing but the truth zoe.
my wood is so sensitive in the morning, I just want to rub it against anything.

Dino Velvet
03-13-2008, 01:34 AM

Janira, you can sit atop my morning wood anytime you like.