PDA

View Full Version : New Look for Bianca StJames

BiancaStJames
03-12-2008, 03:23 AM
Guys let me know if you like me as a blonde or brunette, I just changed my hair color today Im revamping my whole look let me know what you like better....

Muahzzzz
www.niteflirt.com/biancastjames

mikejones
03-12-2008, 03:32 AM
Yea, the brunette look is more natural. I like it. Nice ass too.

FREEFALLL666
03-12-2008, 03:36 AM
I say the brunette look, but maybee its just the makeup and camera. Have you any of you as a blonde with more subtle makeup?

BiancaStJames
03-12-2008, 03:39 AM
I say the brunette look, but maybee its just the makeup and camera. Have you any of you as a blonde with more subtle makeup?

lemme see if I do most of my blonde pics are from that photo shoot, I just did my hair over today and Latley i have doing lighter makeup but dont worry the sexiness is always there lolzz

bianca
www.nightflirt.com/biancastjames

johnb
03-12-2008, 03:42 AM
the new look is spectacular!

BiancaStJames
03-12-2008, 03:45 AM
the new look is spectacular!

awww thanks johnb ur such a sweety here is another one i just took same pants just with boots gotta show off the booty u guys love to much.....

looks like i need to stick with the new look..??
Bianca

BiancaStJames
03-12-2008, 03:49 AM
hehehe dont worry,,,,, there will be more to come hehehe

I promise
=)

Bianca

JANIRA
03-12-2008, 03:50 AM
Brunette is your look!! Stay with the dark hair,, also,,,,,,, about the make-up it happens to the best of us when we are transistioning ,, in time you will develop a more natural way of wearing it,, remember sometimes less is more,, you have potential , its not an overnight thing remember play with different looks , styles, you will eventually find yours. best of luck!

BiancaStJames
03-12-2008, 03:54 AM
Brunette is your look!! Stay with the dark hair,, also,,,,,,, about the make-up it happens to the best of us when we are transistioning ,, in time you will develop a more natural way of wearing it,, remember sometimes less is more,, you have potential , its not an overnight thing remember play with different looks , styles, you will eventually find yours. best of luck!

Thank you and I realized I was going way to heavy on the makeup and looking a bit too much like a dragqueen .....I needed to find my look and style and I really think I am coming into my own..Thanks for the kind words

Bianca

JANIRA
03-12-2008, 03:59 AM
Of course sweety,, its all about finding your own style and look. None of us were born looking the way we do now Remember,,,,, ""DREAM IT, BE IT, LIVE IT!!""

BiancaStJames
03-12-2008, 04:02 AM
Yup its a process and I am going through it for a while it was hard but i can tell the rewards are soo much greater I know I have soo much potential I just need to do what I need to do hehehe ;)
but again thank you and when your in NYC we hang out
muahzz

Bianca

Idgaf
03-12-2008, 03:25 PM
It is really difficult to make a comment about hair color and suitability to you based on these pics.
But there is absolutely no doubt about those spectacular legs and very spankable booty ,they are mmmmmmm.

Have you ever tried a color similar to Janira's ?
That is a very alluring color ,subtle and sexy.

Wombat
03-12-2008, 03:41 PM
Brunette is a good look for you Bianca. In the long run though it is up to you.

BiancaStJames
03-12-2008, 03:50 PM
Again thank you everyone.. yes I am def staying with the new look and thanks for the compliments on the body trust I love showing off hehehe

thanks
Bianca

TsVanessa69
03-12-2008, 04:35 PM
Definatly a better look. More realistic like we were talking on messenger. Very you doll! Good choice. The outfit too! Way to go!!!

BiancaStJames
03-13-2008, 04:23 AM
Here is a little more of a sexy shot of the new me heheh

Bianca