PDA

View Full Version : DEAR HUNGANGELS...........LADIES ONLY

wombat33
03-12-2008, 02:45 AM
DEAR LADIES...........

LET'S ASSUME PLAYBOY DECIDED TO DO A MAGAZINE OR BOOK FULL OF SEXY NUDE PHOTOS OF BEAUTIFUL TRANSEXUAL LADIES SHOWING EVERYTHING (YES THE COCK) IN A HERB RITTS TYPE OF FASHION.

WHAT DOLLAR AMOUNT WOULD PERSUADE YOU TO BE PART OF THE BOOK SHOWING YOURSELF IN ALL OF YOUR GLORY.

(IF YOU WOULD DO IT AT ALL).

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2008, 03:12 AM
OMG hello its playboy, can you imagine how hot the photos would be? The exposure! I'd do it next to nothing, just to be in it!

AlySinclair
03-12-2008, 03:19 AM
Pfff. This is the wrong site to ask that question. Most would say yes no matter what, probably including me.

Now maybe if you ask the Professional Transgeder Librarian Association, you might get a different answer. : )

BrendaQG
03-12-2008, 03:50 AM
I would put my price for playboy at 10 thousand. Say what you will after playboy is done painting, posing, and airbrushing any reasonable looking TS would look hott.

BrendaQG
03-12-2008, 05:57 AM
10K? I think Hugh would politely say "good luck with that" and move on to the next person.

I would put my price for playboy at 10 thousand. Say what you will after playboy is done painting, posing, and airbrushing any reasonable looking TS would look hott.

That's not allot of money for Playboy they must have billions and would make millions off the morbid curiosity of Images of a pre-op transsexual. Not to mention the buzz it would create.

youcancallmeclaire
03-12-2008, 06:00 AM
I would pay them. I would do battle for inclusion. :)

Caleigh
03-12-2008, 08:32 AM
^
^
^
^
the modern world, where attention is currency

TsVanessa69
03-12-2008, 08:38 AM
Unlike the young lady who requested 10k I would be honored and do it for free. Just to be in Playboy ts or gg is an honor.

TsVanessa69
03-12-2008, 08:42 AM
10K? I think Hugh would politely say "good luck with that" and move on to the next person.

Umm to ask for that, don't you have to have that look? I mean, look at those girls who are centerfolds, they look over the top. WITHOUT airbrushing. Big breast, long hair, flawless body shapes, curves for days, breathtaking make-up. Now lets be realistic when we make demands in the industry. We should know our market value.

youcancallmeclaire
03-12-2008, 11:30 AM
^
^
^
^
the modern world, where attention is currency

I think it's less about attention and more about exposure.
It would be a great career move.

Caleigh
03-12-2008, 03:23 PM
so do i.

what you might want to think about is actually doing
what you said. send photos of yourself to Playboy
(you're obviously attractive) with a note saying that
you will pay them $1,000 to get to appear in their
magazine or even better that you will do battle with
one of their prospective centerfolds for the opportunity.
You carefully document all stages of this endeavour.
Video you writing the note, sending the letter and
any response you recieve. Maybe even make a
placard and stand in front of Playboy headquarters
demanding your chance to do battle with a girl for
the chance to be a centerfold. I think with just a
little work you can generate some notoriety for
yourself.

If you think I'm being sarcastic, you might be wrong.
I haven't really decided yet.

Jericho
03-12-2008, 04:40 PM
If you think I'm being sarcastic, you might be wrong.
I haven't really decided yet.

I'd watch that on television! :D

kalina
03-12-2008, 04:59 PM
I would do it for just travel expenses and per diem for food. It would be an honor to be in Playboy.

tracy
03-12-2008, 05:06 PM

I've always thoguht this Brenda was crazy, now she just poved me right, somebody needs to get real on here.

tgirlzoe
03-12-2008, 07:31 PM
by "battle" we mean naked jello wrestling, right?

tgirlzoe
03-12-2008, 07:36 PM
I know Playboy did Christine Jorgensen, she was older then and obviously post-op. I wonder how many TS they've done and if they've ever done or would do a pre-op. I would guess a pre-op nude would squick a fair number of readers though.

My best friend in high school had her walls plastered with Maxim, Playboy and even Penthouse girls. I could never believe her mom let her do that. She married a woman last summer.

tgirlzoe
03-12-2008, 07:44 PM
Googling reminded me about Caroline "Tula" Cossey, who did a shoot stealthily in 1981 and openly again in 1991.

Christine Jorgensen appeared in 1953.

Any others?

Dina Delicious
03-12-2008, 07:46 PM
THEY CAN AFFORD IT

mbf
03-12-2008, 07:53 PM
no offence, but most of you chicks are rather Hustler-material (thatīs not a bad thing anyways ;) )

Dina Delicious
03-12-2008, 08:24 PM
well thats there choice
just as it is mine to say NO

kisses
DD

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2008, 08:59 PM
Googling reminded me about Caroline "Tula" Cossey, who did a shoot stealthily in 1981 and openly again in 1991.

Christine Jorgensen appeared in 1953.

Any others? Kelly Van Der Veer

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2008, 09:01 PM
I want to touch base on the models that model in Playboy. I've met quite a few playboy girls in Florida, and they looked NOTHING like their pics they did for playboy. Playboy has some of the best digital enhanced touch up and make up artist to transform any girl into a beauty or at least make her sexy.

justatransgirl
03-12-2008, 09:15 PM
I want to touch base on the models that model in Playboy. I've met quite a few playboy girls in Florida, and they looked NOTHING like their pics they did for playboy. Playboy has some of the best digital enhanced touch up and make up artist to transform any girl into a beauty or at least make her sexy.

So you are saying that I have a chance? OK, if Hugh baby can make me look as cute as you Kelly I'll do it. But only if I can be on the TV show and swim in the "grotto" too! Just have his people call my people.

PS - I think GG's get 6 figures for a spread. Why should T-girls do it for free? Ladies don't sell yourselves too short.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

TsVanessa69
03-13-2008, 12:35 AM

I've always thoguht this Brenda was crazy, now she just poved me right, somebody needs to get real on here.
Well she did only get $50 to pose for Black T-Girls shoot. And they still haven't posted them.

mimiplastique
03-13-2008, 01:00 AM

your not reasonable.

mimiplastique
03-13-2008, 01:03 AM

That's not allot of money for Playboy they must have billions and would make millions off the morbid curiosity of Images of a pre-op transsexual. Not to mention the buzz it would create.
the only buzz that bullshit would creative is "why is playboy off the selfs .... "

you would destroy the whole organization ... i mean lets just be real
if seanchi didn't use what the fuck makes you think
a national straight main stream magazine would you for
a gag issue ????

TsVanessa69
03-13-2008, 01:10 AM

the only buzz that bullshit would creative is "why is playboy off the selfs .... "

you would destroy the whole organization ... i mean lets just be real
if seanchi didn't use what the fuck makes you think
a national straight main stream magazine would you for
a gag issue ????
Hey she can always be the centerfold for MAD magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TsVanessa69
03-13-2008, 01:14 AM
I was just sent this : " It took me a while, but I have seen the light. And now I want to turn off the light cause I'm looking at Hontis's face! That avatar is the most unflattering thing I've seen. I'd be ashamed to post it if that was my face!!"
With view like this from male members on HA, what do you think Hugh would think??

dj4monie
03-13-2008, 07:58 AM
I was just sent this : " It took me a while, but I have seen the light. And now I want to turn off the light cause I'm looking at Hontis's face! That avatar is the most unflattering thing I've seen. I'd be ashamed to post it if that was my face!!"
With view like this from male members on HA, what do you think Hugh would think??

As they say if you don't have anything nice to say, keep it to yourself.

However sense your less likely to get bitch slapped or bopped in the mouth after a comment like that (not likely it would be said live and in person anyway) the more likely your going to get a post or a PM with nonsense like that.

If you're going to "group" us all together after one knucklehead's comment, that's a bit shallow and franky way too simple.

The dynamics between TG's and Straight Men are rough enough, we can do without the stereotyping which frankly is no different than GG's calling us various things in the media.

On Topic -

Nothing I say in this post will change anything but here goes;

Its extremely diffcult to find suitable TS' to date, nearly impossible.

I know how I could increase my chances, but I rather not venture down that path too far, its not who I am.

I would take a flyer on sombody here, but since 2002 I have tried in vain to connect with a few ladies and that has resulted in nothing.

My .02

AllanahStarrNYC
03-13-2008, 09:20 AM
Most editorial work does not pay a lot of $.

Of ocurse Playboy does pay big for mainstream celebrities-with that said anyone would do this just for the publicity.

Gia Darling was in Hustler and Penthouse, as I was in Penthouse as well in a shoot with gg Makayla Mathews.

I think at the time I get paid like $1,000.00 for it- but quite frankly I would have done it for free.

And Kelly is right- Playboy has master retouchers that make each and every girl look perfect. Of course there is also make up, hair, styling, set, and lighting.

Ya think everyone has no pores naturally :).

My homage to Marylin Monroe in Playboy:

wombat33
03-13-2008, 02:00 PM
Most editorial work does not pay a lot of $.

Of ocurse Playboy does pay big for mainstream celebrities-with that said anyone would do this just for the publicity.

Gia Darling was in Hustler and Penthouse, as I was in Penthouse as well in a shoot with gg Makayla Mathews.

I think at the time I get paid like $1,000.00 for it- but quite frankly I would have done it for free.

And Kelly is right- Playboy has master retouchers that make each and every girl look perfect. Of course there is also make up, hair, styling, set, and lighting.

Ya think everyone has no pores naturally :).

My homage to Marylin Monroe in Playboy:

GORGEOUS PHOTO...........GORGEOUS WOMAN

YOU DID MARYLIN PROUD.