PDA

View Full Version : Getting pumped in NYC

BiancaStJames
03-11-2008, 10:08 PM
I am looking into getting pumped before the summer... Im looking into getting my face,hips and butt done. I am In NYC, I want to find the right person for the right price I dont have a whole lot of money but i have enough I was wondering if people could give me some suggestions who to see and maybe some feedback on there work.????

Thanks
Bianca
www.niteflirt.com/biancastjames

tgirlzoe
03-12-2008, 01:08 AM
there's this woman, she operates out of a dirty motel but she has an unlabelled jug of silicone that may or may not be medical grade. But for a couple grand she can shove it in your ass!

BiancaStJames
03-12-2008, 01:12 AM
ummm thanks zoe but im kinda looking for someone a bit more reputable.... lol but thanks for the heads up lol

Bianca

juvemerda
03-12-2008, 01:14 AM
THIS IS SPAM!!!

bat1
03-12-2008, 01:22 AM
Grow up girl! you want to die? let that crap hit a vein
and your DEAD!

STAY AWAY FROM THAT SHIT!!!!

YOUR FINE THAT WAY YOU ARE..

SO MANY TGIRLS ARE NEVER HAPPY WITH THERE LOOKS
AND THEY LOOK SO GREAT ALREADY..

Sorry for the caps BUT I CARE!!!

A third person has died from what police suspect are silicone injections, alarming investigators that many in the transgender community are not heeding warnings about the dangers of such body enhancement techniques.

David Harold Reese Jr., 31, died Sunday at Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital, two days after receiving silicone injections to enhance his buttocks, said Houston Police Department Homicide Lt. Steve Jett.

Reese, of the 4300 block of Sherwood Lane, lived as a woman and went by the name "Coco," friends said. Police believe Reese asphyxiated, Jett said, but the Harris County Medical Examiner's Office has not determined the official cause of death.

Investigators are looking for the person who gave the injections and who could face criminal charges.

The silicone injections are believed to have caused two other deaths and sickened several people since May, police said. In one of those deaths, police have arrested a person they suspect gave the injection.

The liquid silicone, which analysts have likened to brake fluid, is injected under the skin to enhance people's breasts and buttocks. The technique has long been popular in the transgender community because it is cheaper than surgery, offers instant results and enables recipients to perform sexually as males, concerned activists say.

Reese received his shots in Houston Friday, Jett said. He seemed fine at work that day, but called in sick Saturday morning, co-workers said. In multiple phone messages left for a co-worker, Reese was hyperventilating and spoke in short gasps because of breathing difficulties, friends said.

Reese went to Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital later Saturday, then went home, Jett said. Reese was reportedly given medication and went to bed, friends said.

On Sunday, Reese returned to the hospital, where he died around 11 a.m., Jett said. Hospital officials would not comment on Reese's case or why he was allowed to go home Saturday, citing patient privacy laws.

Reese's family declined to comment Wednesday.

Police have pleaded for anyone who received such injections to seek medical attention immediately, but news of a third death raises concerns the transgender community is ignoring those warnings and taking risks anyway.

Jett said he expects even more deaths.

"The community sentiment is they've been doing this a long time, and they're going to do whatever it takes to make themselves beautiful," Jett said. "It's a lifestyle, and they want to continue that lifestyle."

Few are cooperating with the investigation, which has hampered police's efforts.

"People are not volunteering a lot of information to us or the doctors -- a lot of the people won't even talk to us," Jett said. "Our people are doing everything they can to get out there and develop witnesses."

In one of the other cases, police have arrested a person they suspect injected silicone into a person who later died.

Guadalupe Camarena, 32, who lives as a woman, was charged Aug. 8 with aggravated assault in the death of Delfino Gonzalez, 22. Police say Camarena injected silicone into Gonzalez, who died days later from asphyxiation after the substance entered his bloodstream.

Investigators have recovered a liquid they believe Camarena had bought and have sent a sample to Rice University. Analysts there will determine if it matches the substance found in Gonzalez's body, said Houston Police Department Sgt. Doug Osterberg.

blacktgirls
03-12-2008, 01:26 AM
don't get pumped. it's medically dangerous and it looks terrible. it looks all lumpy and doesn't last.

BiancaStJames
03-12-2008, 01:28 AM
Thanks for caring Bat really it means alot but...... I still want it done I know its hard to understand why we would wanna do this to ourselves but i do badly....

Bianca

mischelle
03-12-2008, 02:00 AM
Don't do it sweetie, spend your money on hormones, exercise (pilates), watch your diet, and above else be patient. Well thats what I am doing, and so far it's working great. Just my thoughts

AlySinclair
03-12-2008, 03:15 AM
Don't do it.

peggygee
03-12-2008, 03:21 AM
I am looking into getting pumped before the summer... Im looking into getting my face,hips and butt done. I am In NYC, I want to find the right person for the right price I dont have a whole lot of money but i have enough I was wondering if people could give me some suggestions who to see and maybe some feedback on there work.????

Thanks
Bianca

I realize that you have requested possible people to see who are willing
and adept at pumping sil.

While the following posts and links don't address that need explicitly, I do
think they may be useful in guiding you in your decision.

Additionally as per my usual the information is somewhat wordy and
pedantic, but I would encourage you or anyone else interestwd in the
topic to peruse it.

On the topic of Silicon injection, or pumping, I must admit I am somewhat
conflicted, even though I have utilized it. I have re-posted my experience,
and further info on Silicon pumping may be found here. (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=18576&start=0)

Back in the day, prior to getting breast augmentation I had silicon
injected in to my breasts, some of which floated a bit and made a
few relatively small nodules and also caused a fatty deposit under
my breast, nothing major nor life threatening, and it's something
only we girls would have noticed.

I have had silicon injected into the hips and buttocks. I also have
had medical grade silicon injected into my face. I was very
fortunate that in none of these instances, did the silicon migrate and
cause problems.

If I had it to do over again, I would make different cosmetic choices.

Having small amounts of medical grade silicon used to fill out facial
wrinkles, creases and furrows, "sunken" cheeks, skin depressions
and some types of scars, shouldn't be problematic if performed by a
reputable physician. However now the recommended course of
treatment would be collagen or fat harvested from other parts of the
body.

As to the breasts, I tend to think that silicon or saline implants
would be the way to go. You will find that a breast augmentation
procedure isn't that costly, and I am sure that you will be able
to find a good doctor in your area.

Even though most of my work has been done by either Park Ave
(New York), Brazilian, or Thai doctors who were extremely
competent, I still found that I have had to tweak the results
a bit to get the image that I have in my head as to how I want
my body to look.

Recently I underwent 7 point lipo, that 7 th point was to diminish
the fatty deposit from the sil. The lipo went well, but the fatty
deposit is still somewhat there, I think I am going to have
my 'boys in Brazil' or perhaps my Thai doctors have a crack
at it.

Thus if you are only concerned about small areas on your face, then
that may be a consideration, but as to the massive amounts of
questionable grade silicon pumped by non reputable individuals, that
would not be a viable option or recommendation, in my experienced
opinion.

While the possibility of obtaining the desired aesthetic results is fair, the
possibility of permanent disfigurement and loss of life can not be
overlooked.

peggygee
03-12-2008, 03:22 AM
However most of these girls are getting it done by un-qualified practicioners using non-medical grade silicone or medical grade cut with something. In essence medical grade silicone done in extremely tiny amounts, a method called microdroplets can and will be encapsulated by your body with scar tissue and collagen (fibroblasts). With silicone implants mass amounts of silicone was being exposed by the implant popping, not tiny amounts your body can handle. It ALWAYS should be done in a very very small amount and over an extended period of time so that your body has the time to encapsulate it before it moves to other places.

Most women, trans or GG, have serious problems with migration, whether in their lips or hips or butt. It has nothing to do with the quality of the silicone or the experience of the doctor. Your body simply does not approve of shoving plastic goo into your body. It tries to deal the best it can with it, including pushing it out your pores (on lips, this can appear noticeably as tiny white spots).

Anyway, the microdrops of silicone aren't what we're talking about, those are used in the cheeks and lips. We're talking about large amounts of silicone pumped into butts and hips.

Here (http://www.drfpalmer.com/blog/silicone-injections/) is an interesting blog entry by a plastic surgeon regarding silicone injections.

Breast implants you can take out if something goes wrong (and it often does, a lot of women end up getting them redone after a few years or just taken out altogether) but silicone injections are forever and when it breaks you get to keep both pieces.

Silicone is injected in minute droplets and is permanent….the body places collagen around the silicone droplets and the two together account for the effects noted after silicone injections. Trouble is that silicone has shown that it can migrate from the places it was injected, like in this patients case. Silicone can also cause some benign tumors called siliconomas.

Upthread I mentioned that nodules had formed beneath my breasts, after
silicon injections, and prior to breast augmentation. (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=23091&start=10)

As Dr. Palmer has pointed out these are benign tumors, and other than
being aesthetically displeasing, they are not injurious to my health.

Most women, trans or GG, have serious problems with migration, whether in their lips or hips or butt. It has nothing to do with the quality of the silicone or the experience of the doctor. Your body simply does not approve of shoving plastic goo into your body. It tries to deal the best it can with it, including pushing it out your pores (on lips, this can appear noticeably as tiny white spots).

Anyway, the microdrops of silicone aren't what we're talking about, those are used in the cheeks and lips. We're talking about large amounts of silicone pumped into butts and hips.

xxxxxxx, I think I am going to have to beg to differ with your statement.
While indeed some women both trans and natal have experienced
problems with silicon injections, I would feel safe in saying that they would
not be in the majority.

Again, without being redundant, I believe the problem occurs with women
having extremely large quantities of questionable grade substances
injected or pumped into them by untrained and unqualified individuals,

Further, the areas that are pumped; the cheeks, lips, breast, are areas
that if the silicon migrates could indeed cause major problems both
physiologically and aesthetically.

For treatment in those areas I would maintain my position that there are
better treatment options.

With silicon injections to the the buttocks and hips there may not be the
same migration issues. Also, if the silicon migrates it for the most part will
not migrate to areas where vital organs reside.

In summation, silicon injection to those areas, in moderate doses, by a
competent professional, of medical grade silicon may be a viable option
for cosmetic enhncement of the hips, in my opinion.

peggygee
03-12-2008, 03:25 AM
Double post. :oops:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/nelson-haha.gif

BiancaStJames
03-12-2008, 03:28 AM
Thanks peggee deff something to think about