PDA

View Full Version : More Malaysian Shemales

Yarracuda
03-11-2008, 11:03 AM
Hi guys, its me again. I always encounters trannies at my place usually after a prolonged chatthru the internet. Most of the times i managed to taste them but there are times that i came back empty handed. However, i always do not miss snapping their photographs using my mobile phone (that explains why sometimes the pics are of a low quality or grainy) and here they are for your views. Sorry for not providing totally nude pictures.

Yarracuda
03-11-2008, 11:04 AM
some more

Yarracuda
03-11-2008, 11:06 AM
some more

Yarracuda
03-11-2008, 05:06 PM
hmmm

Lucy157
03-24-2008, 08:24 PM
i got fucked by a beautiful tgirl in Penang, she was so sexy but the place we did it was horrible. I was on my hands and knees in a dirty guest house room and i swear i could smell the cum on the floor.

angry
03-24-2008, 11:29 PM
Transexuals in Malaysia are considered homosexuals which is punishable at the max by death,in the least a long time in jail.
Malaysia is pretty liberal for an Islamic majority population but the Government follows the Koran's teachings on homosexuality.If you travel there and are looking for 'alternate lifestyle' fun,be very careful.The authorities don't care where you come from and they will break your door down if you are not in an upscale hotel.I used to live there and would read about it every now and then.

Yarracuda
03-28-2008, 06:20 PM
im guessing u r just guessing that malaysia is similar to some of the middle eastern countries angry..you are totally wrong..in actual fact transexuals over here are very open and they portray themselves very openly in public..the most some of the religious bodies in the country can do to them if caught is only monetary fines and there is no such thing as punishable by death...get your facts right before posting in future....

drock
03-29-2008, 05:11 AM
i got fucked by a beautiful tgirl in Penang, she was so sexy but the place we did it was horrible. I was on my hands and knees in a dirty guest house room and i swear i could smell the cum on the floor.

intresting.

LoveYouLongTime
03-29-2008, 08:13 AM
Just got back from Kaula Lumpur and Penang. Some very pretty ladies there but the places they worked out of were quite gross! But there were many hotties from Indonesia... Still the best place is Thailand - the "Land Of Smiles"!!!

Yarracuda
03-30-2008, 07:39 PM
and a note guys...all the girls that i posted in HA are not sexual workers..they are students at most and some of the are professionals..so u cant get them in the usual hot spots..maybe club scenes ok....thats why i can onle meet them by appointment only via the web...

Showdown
11-23-2010, 12:11 AM
Hi all, I've spent the last month checking the scene in Malaysia. I've been blown away.

Let's hear it for the beauties of Malaysia.:Bowdown:

sdman
11-23-2010, 12:26 AM

are you a girl or transsexual?

sdman
11-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Hi all, I've spent the last month checking the scene in Malaysia. I've been blown away.

Let's hear it for the beauties of Malaysia.:Bowdown:

Those are some beautiful girls!

banane18021802
11-23-2010, 02:25 AM
They r so beautifull . I m often in kl, wud love to meet some of them. Any contact details welcome