Oh yeah I made this one too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfstZUfmHwc

MrsKellyPierce
03-10-2008, 11:42 PM
Oh yeah I made this one too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfstZUfmHwc

hugochavez
03-10-2008, 11:46 PM
I love your hair. You should do hair commercials!

MrsKellyPierce
03-10-2008, 11:53 PM
I love your hair. You should do hair commercials! ha ha thanks that means a lot since I used to be a hair stylist.

edward almond
03-11-2008, 01:39 AM
I still think the sexiest one was the first one I ever saw of you that got taken off. What a great dick. I would love to see a clear one like that.

stillies77
03-11-2008, 01:57 AM
I missed you!

MrsKellyPierce
03-11-2008, 02:12 AM
I missed you! awe I miss you too, and where is my mermaid pic?

MrsKellyPierce
03-11-2008, 04:06 AM
I still think the sexiest one was the first one I ever saw of you that got taken off. What a great dick. I would love to see a clear one like that. you only liked that video for that reason. :roll:

mischelle
03-11-2008, 06:07 AM
I still think the sexiest one was the first one I ever saw of you that got taken off. What a great dick. I would love to see a clear one like that.

Well as you know thats what lots of guy's are into. Me though I study make up and hair, I most say you look great. Keep up the good work girl, you are awsome. Lots of luv

Riddler
03-11-2008, 07:33 AM
great vids you look great

NadiaUSA
03-11-2008, 09:19 AM
Can you post that video on www.ValentineNetwork.com

I can do it for you if you dont know how.

But its easy. to put it in the main video area just click the VIDS button. Then upload it.

or you can put it in the video section of your profile. just click "my clips"

thanks,
Nadia

Tall_Young_Jock
03-11-2008, 09:31 AM
wow kelly, you look like you are getting alot hotter ;)

MrsKellyPierce
03-11-2008, 09:32 AM

But its easy. to put it in the main video area just click the VIDS button. Then upload it.

thanks,
Nadia Yeah I can, but do I need to have the actual video? Because I used youtube direct upload to make the video. I didn't actually make the video with my webcam software?

tstv_lover
03-11-2008, 09:38 AM
Kelly, you look sensational!! Thanks for posting these vidoes :)

NadiaUSA
03-11-2008, 09:41 AM

thanks,
Nadia Yeah I can, but do I need to have the actual video? Because I used youtube direct upload to make the video. I didn't actually make the video with my webcam software?

Yes, I use firefox. I got a plug in for the firefox browser that lets me copy any youtube video to my hard drive. Then I can post it on my site easily.
Do you want me to do it for you or do you want to give it a try?

Regards,
Nadia

mbf
03-11-2008, 09:48 AM
The latest version of realplayer (version 11) lets you download ANY streaming video from any website.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-11-2008, 09:52 AM
This hair color looks AMAZING on you!

And you nose looks like it settled really well :).

Congratulations darling.

chanel_girly
03-11-2008, 11:03 AM
lolol how cute
and nice avatar - lol i love it!

wombat33
03-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Silly maybe.....but gorgeous also.

I have to say you are looking really great, absolutely beautiful these days. I have a neice who is half spanish and half irish and you look very much like her. I say that only to say that she is a gorgeous girl who models and a very pretty femenine girl.

Maybe it's the boobies (lol).....but while you have always been attractive, lately you just seem off the charts in the hottie category.

Keep it up hottie!

MrsKellyPierce
03-11-2008, 06:44 PM

thanks,

Yes, I use firefox. I got a plug in for the firefox browser that lets me copy any youtube video to my hard drive. Then I can post it on my site easily.

Regards,
Nadia You can do it haha seems to technical for me girl!

MrsKellyPierce
03-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Awe thanks Allanah! Alyssa! And wow Wombat thank you, I wish the videos on youtube were as clear as my webcam on yahoo. I had to use direct upload because when I record it goes under FLV and I don't know how to change the format to a wmv.

Riddler
03-11-2008, 06:50 PM
you can use an application called "replay converter" from www.applian.com/replay-converter/index.php to change flv to wmv

MrsKellyPierce
03-11-2008, 06:56 PM
you can use an application called "replay converter" from www.applian.com/replay-converter/index.php to change flv to wmv ooh thank you! I just hate that in the youtube videos you can't see my eyes and they look black etc

MrsKellyPierce
03-11-2008, 06:58 PM
Silly maybe.....but gorgeous also.

I have to say you are looking really great, absolutely beautiful these days. I have a neice who is half spanish and half irish and you look very much like her. I say that only to say that she is a gorgeous girl who models and a very pretty femenine girl.

Maybe it's the boobies (lol).....but while you have always been attractive, lately you just seem off the charts in the hottie category.

Keep it up hottie! Oh yeah and I hope I look more feminine than I used to, I spent 14,000 on my face and breast so far lol Still want to get my jawline done.

NadiaUSA
03-11-2008, 07:59 PM

thanks,

Regards,

.FLV works fine for uploads on www.ValentineNetwork.com

sukinsumtgurl
03-11-2008, 08:33 PM
myself I like it all can't speak for everyone but I enjoy sex.

With the right adult person hugging kissing and exploring is so fun.

southern81
03-11-2008, 10:29 PM
nice vids kelly u look hott
ps here a idea next time i would go w/ Tommy Lees Get Naked song now that would be a great vid just a thought

southern81
03-11-2008, 10:30 PM
ps here a idea next time i would go w/ Tommy Lees Get Naked song now that would be a great vid just a thought

southern81
03-11-2008, 10:30 PM

edward almond
03-11-2008, 11:13 PM
Sorry could not get back kelly. I love everything about you that you can get from a web site. But you are by far the sexiest girl out their,even before all your surgery,but what separates you from all the girls that I know is your special equipment. Can't help but be honest. Since most want admit it, You are always the one I look for in a crowd.

edward almond
03-11-2008, 11:14 PM
Sorry could not get back kelly. I love everything about you that you can get from a web site. But you are by far the sexiest girl out their,even before all your surgery,but what separates you from all the girls that I know is your special equipment. Can't help but be honest. Since most want admit it, You are always the one I look for in a crowd.

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2008, 12:11 AM

thanks,

Regards,

.FLV works fine for uploads on www.ValentineNetwork.com awesome girl, and my friend showed me how to make it wmv while I record it through my webcam center. So I'll make a clear video for the Valentine Network.

meghanchavalier
03-14-2008, 07:04 AM
I think the video is very cute and you look gorgeous as always.