PDA

View Full Version : transsexual or not-is peaches right

mighty
03-30-2003, 01:13 PM
ive been following this argument between peaches and the rest with interest-i have to say she raises a number of salient points that remain unanswered in the welter of abuse that is being hurled at her-first of all to megabody-you really do not have anything constructive to add to the argument so please butt out-youre rude-very uneducated and just plain ignorant of the state of being a true transsexual-although i must thank you for posting a picture of yourself-i put a copy of it in my chicken shed and having not laid eggs for months theyre now dropping them at an alarming rate-ive got to say i come down on peaches side in this argument-she is a true transsexual according to the dictionary definition-surely if you suffer from gender dysmorphia as a man you must want to rid yourself of anything masculine-ive read several pschycological studies on the matter and the conclusion they all draw regarding "girls" who choose to remain pre-op for reasons other than the fear of undergoing srs are that they are just playing at the game-they remain in general masculine in the mind-as opposed to genuine sufferers who from their origin have a feminine mindset-anyway thats my little bit but please if you must insult peaches at least have the decency to answer her questions.

Chet_X
03-30-2003, 05:43 PM
Shouldn't you be frequenting the Chopped Angels instead of Hung Angels. Or watching Oprah or something?

mighty
03-30-2003, 06:00 PM
ive got billions of brain cells chet so ive mailed you one to keep the one you already have company-ive also enclosed a dime so you can ring up all your friends-what with you and the chief brown noser megabody as examples as tgirl admirers the girls must wonder if it was all worth it-why don't you do us all a favor and marry megabody-you seem to hang on his every uneducated word-besides i think he'd look good in a white dress

Chet_X
03-30-2003, 06:08 PM
Pardon me, Stephen Hawking. Didn't mean to get your apple sack in a twist.

flabbybody
03-31-2003, 03:59 AM
Mighty, you're worse than Peaches, unless you're one in the same. I can see you write well and you're educated, but a jerk is a jerk. I know you come to this site to see pics of Skylene. Why can't you admit it? You love tgirls, and you're so fucked up you can't accept it?