PDA

View Full Version : This post has been deleted

dennis castro
03-10-2008, 03:19 AM
This post has been deleted

sy86
03-10-2008, 03:32 AM
Simple answer from me is your braver than i am so good job :)

blckhaze
03-10-2008, 04:08 AM
Done it. felt good.

My family was way cooler with it than I thought (they accepted my choice even though they dint like it at first, but its not something that comes up nor something that broke up any relationships), and my friends couldnt care less who i was fucking lol.

More should do it, especially if your looking for long term success in dating TG women.

RMan1
03-10-2008, 04:58 AM
If it is a preference, as your post implies, would advise others to be quiet until certain it is much more than that. Preferences change, and to shake up the world of family and friends prematurely is not good.

tsntx
03-10-2008, 05:02 AM
what is the point or purpose of coming out when you have no one special in your life worth coming out for? what does it do or prove to anyone? i definately wont give you pitty as this sounds like pure BS to me...

if not... well good for you i guess

dennis castro
03-10-2008, 05:32 AM
First off, I'd like to say thank you, tsntx, for your 100% negative reply. All you read was a simple paragraph. You don't know about my personal life, or if I'm seeing someone, which I am, although we aren't dating. Sorry I neglected to include that in my original post. I didn't request your pity, and had you fully read the post, you would know that. I welcomed negative responses, and I guess I got one.

bat1
03-10-2008, 05:46 AM
if shes 100% passable why tell anyone who you date?
it's your life!

I say be proud of who you are .who cares what they think

life is short be happy while you can!

El Nino
03-10-2008, 06:24 AM
I don't have any problems hiding my attraction to trannies. I am good at it. Also, I like my friendships the way they are and relations with my family, so I intend to keep it that way. Why would I put anything at risk and undoubtedly be ridiculed if there is no need or desire to? No good reason to let anybody know my secret, at all. REGULATE BABY!

blckhaze
03-10-2008, 06:28 AM
dun mind jen. Daddy didnt give her monthly check up.

;)

will802
03-10-2008, 06:44 AM
people react differently to all things in life. true friends will stick by you no matter what and the ones that don't are the ones that you shouldn't give a flying fuck about.

Trogdor
03-10-2008, 07:45 AM
dun mind jen. Daddy didnt give her monthly check up.

;)

Is that a zing? :?:

Supai
03-10-2008, 08:04 AM
Certainly is brave in my mind and you have my admiration for it. There may be many men who are gung ho mad about transsexuals, but those would not conceal it from the rest of their lives in shame are rare. Even among those who seek them out relentlessly its rare.

tstv_lover
03-10-2008, 08:44 AM
It's a good question you raise - whether to announce to others that you have a preference for transsexuals or not.

Seems to me that if a guy prefers blonds to brunettes then he just does - no tell to tell everyone about it. Similarly, if he prefers transsexuals to gg then that's entirely his business.

If you plan to settle down with a particular transsexual then that would be the time to tell parents/friends if you wish. As others have said, if they react badly then that's their problem - not yours.

But I don't see any point in announcing that you have a thing for transsexuals and unnecessarily risk relationships with parents/friends. As Nike say...just do it!

YasminLee
03-10-2008, 01:41 PM
the road can only be less rocky form here hun. i'm glad you came out. your true friends will come around. this is a good test really to see who have unconditional love your u. xoxo wish you all the best. for all it's worth, all my friends (good girls) prefer to date guys who are out and open. Including myself. xoxo yasmin

Coroner
03-10-2008, 03:54 PM
First off, I'd like to say thank you, tsntx, for your 100% negative reply. All you read was a simple paragraph. You don't know about my personal life, or if I'm seeing someone, which I am, although we aren't dating. Sorry I neglected to include that in my original post. I didn't request your pity, and had you fully read the post, you would know that. I welcomed negative responses, and I guess I got one.

Ah, donīt worry, there are no positive comments from tsntx. :D

You made a brave step and it was the right way. At least, you could find out who are your real friends. :)

Good luck.

Nowhere
03-10-2008, 04:16 PM
You do realize that your family and friends now believe you're gay, not that you're just into tgirls, right?

I will bet a million dollars they start trying to hook you up with guys, in a matter of time...

Trogdor
03-10-2008, 07:25 PM
You do realize that your family and friends now believe you're gay, not that you're just into tgirls, right?

I will bet a million dollars they start trying to hook you up with guys, in a matter of time...

Only if they watch stuff like Jerry Springer, perhaps.

south ov da border
03-10-2008, 08:31 PM
funny, I've thrown it out there, and nobody takes it seriously. The only person that knows fully is my G/F. She's cool with it, just doesn't like the idea of sharing me. O well.

I commend your coming out to your freinds/relatives, because it's a hard thing to do. I believe my family would try and have the demon in me purged...

ottorocket
03-10-2008, 08:45 PM
Theres a point in a grown mans life when what ultimately matters is not what his parents think of him, nor his peers. Only what matters to those he loves. THe rest can all live their own miserable lives how they choose.