PDA

View Full Version : Sorry.....................not all guys here are chasers!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-08-2008, 09:25 PM
This is in response to some foolishness from a disgruntled former member mad at me for a ban that I had no part in.

Sorry, not all men are chasers, particularly here on HA. There are a select few guys on HA that have the 'luxury' of being approached by a Hung Angel and ending up being their dessert. Instead of being the Johnny of old and cussing someone out for silly remarks made elsewhere I'll make this a productive thread. Fellas and chicks feel free to add to this thread if you feel you have something to advise the haters out there on how to get some.......

1. Don't seem so desperate!!!!!!!!!!! Night after night some of the so-called chasers see a chick, give them the eye which is then followed by the eye-roll in most cases. If the chick is rolling her eyes at you dude keep it moving, she's only interested if you have a few Ben Franklins at your disposal and even then after recent posts that might only mean you naked in the bathroom while she takes your wallet and runs out the quickie hotel room. There's bound to be a chick in a club or at a party that is into you, check her out instead of wasting your time with someone out of your league (at least in her head).

2. Attire, attire, attire......................... You told your wife you were going to the gym so you have on your sweats and you think just because you make a nice salary that a tranny isn't worth you getting dressed up if you want your schlong slobbered....... WRONG. Have enough respect for yourself to at least have a change of clothing in the car so you don't walk in a place looking out of place thus hindering your odds of getting a chick to pay you some attention.

3. Watch what the fuck you say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You wouldn't walk up to Angelina Jolie and say "can you suck my cock for $40" or "can I take you home to do my wife?" So why the fuck would you disrespect a transgendered woman at a club like that?!?

4. Wash your ass, and brush your teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How the fuck do you walk up to a chick with dragon breath, and how the FUCK do you take a crap in a club and then expect the chick to want to talk to you after you just left a napalm stench following you from the toilet?!?

5. BE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chicks (TS/GG) are going to like you or not like you, it's not that serious....... If you don't put on this bullshit act of you're this or you 'work' here. If you're a shipper for UPS be proud of it. If you tend to sheep in Ireland, be happy about that. Chicks know within 30 seconds or not whether or not they are going to let you fuck em so..........

that's it for now

JWBL™

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2008, 09:43 PM
One night only! One Night only!

RogerUK
03-08-2008, 10:25 PM
hey mates the one night stand lives

GroobySteven
03-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Amen on point 5.
Be yourself, have humour, don't over-sell yourself, be nice, don't be pushy, go out for coffee and sit in a public place having a chat (then don't suggest you go to her place but ask to see her again), give her YOUR phone number, open the door for her.

Point 6.
If a girl is a bitch then unless you are a cock chaser and like to abused, keep walking and look for the one that will be civil and friendly. Even if it doesn't happen with this one, don't reward the negative behaviour of the bitch by plying on compliments and money.

blckhaze
03-09-2008, 01:08 AM
#7- if you want dun want to be known as the resident new chaser, go on night when sex isnt your first priority. Go to have a good time, and enjoy a good show. Chances are, youll leave with more than if your hunting for tail

thx1138
03-09-2008, 01:10 AM
Johnny, you overlooked this: Hygiene: After urination (or masturbation) wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-09-2008, 02:36 AM
Johnny, you overlooked this: Hygiene: After urination (or masturbation) wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.

I didn't overlook it I merely thought everyone else had parents that taught them that, to think there's people out there like that disgusts me

and good points to Seanchai and Haze

mbf
03-09-2008, 02:55 AM
Point 6.
If a girl is a bitch then unless you are a cock chaser and like to abused, keep walking and look for the one that will be civil and friendly. Even if it doesn't happen with this one, don't reward the negative behaviour of the bitch by plying on compliments and money.

heck, even cock hounds should have SOME dignity.....

blacktgirls
03-09-2008, 03:13 AM
i am 100% a tranny chaser! GGs like men to persue them and so due TSs. if you do not put the effort into chasing after who you want it just shows you thought that she was not worth your time and TSs deserve to feel desired.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-09-2008, 03:27 AM
i am 100% a tranny chaser! GGs like men to persue them and so due TSs. if you do not put the effort into chasing after who you want it just shows you thought that she was not worth your time and TSs deserve to feel desired.

to be fair not every chick chased is worth your time
the one that takes the time to approach you after glances are exchanged might be the keeper

mbf
03-09-2008, 03:30 AM
cool thing tho - for a while at least - is BEEING tranny-chased.

BrendaQG
03-09-2008, 04:11 AM
Than you Johnny for saying what needed to be said. (Especially the part about personal hygiene).

Wombat
03-09-2008, 05:00 AM
I would have thought that dressing well and being clean / washed would be obvious. :?

I don't even go to the pub without at least making sure I have shaved and washed and changed into a fresh set of clothing. And thats just to have a drink with my mates. At least then if I pick up while I'm there, I know I have got clean undies on. :D

The last time I went out to a transgender friendly establishment I was wearing a tuxedo, I had just come from formal dinner. Didn't that get me some attention. :wink:

bulldog
03-09-2008, 07:49 AM
amen JW amen

tstv_lover
03-09-2008, 08:15 AM
Amen on point 5.
Be yourself, have humour, don't over-sell yourself, be nice, don't be pushy, go out for coffee and sit in a public place having a chat (then don't suggest you go to her place but ask to see her again), give her YOUR phone number, open the door for her.

Thanks for this Seanchai - I can certainly relate to that point.

If you're not prepared to be seen with a transsexual, because your wife/colleagues/friends might see, then it quickly defines the nature of the relationship.

justatransgirl
03-09-2008, 10:02 AM
3. Watch what the fuck you say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You wouldn't walk up to Angelina Jolie and say "can you suck my cock for $40" or "can I take you home to do my wife?" So why the fuck would you disrespect a transgendered woman at a club like that?!?

Well I don't know honey, at the dive I hang out at 40 bucks just might get you a quick car date with some of the "girls." And Jessica and I will be happy to double with anybodys wife/GF anytime - but it's more than 40...

Just don't grope us until you at least tell us your name and buy us a drink. I hate that.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

justatransgirl
03-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Amen on point 5.

Thanks for this Seanchai - I can certainly relate to that point.

If you're not prepared to be seen with a transsexual, because your wife/colleagues/friends might see, then it quickly defines the nature of the relationship.

Both are very nice comments - especially if you like want to actually "date" as girl as opposed to a one night stand in a dark corner of the city.

But the simple fact is a large portion of men interested in sex with a TS just want the sex part, and are still stigmatized about being seen with one. But what I find interesting is men I know with whom I don't have sex couldn't care less if they are in public with me and someone figures out I'm trans. Maybe it's SoCal, but nobody really seems to care.

The only people I know who freak out are some of the yacht club crowd and my ex-neighbors who knew me as a guy and just can't get past it.

Hugs,

slinky
03-09-2008, 01:34 PM

I didn't overlook it I merely thought everyone else had parents that taught them that, to think there's people out there like that disgusts me

and good points to Seanchai and Haze

My parents taught me not to piss on my hands.

BeardedOne
03-09-2008, 02:19 PM
But the simple fact is a large portion of men interested in sex with a TS just want the sex part, and are still stigmatized about being seen with one. But what I find interesting is men I know with whom I don't have sex couldn't care less if they are in public with me and someone figures out I'm trans. Maybe it's SoCal, but nobody really seems to care.

I don't have issue being seen with a gurl (In fact, I may even be guilty of showing them off somewhat, in that 'Hey lookit me! I got a dinner date!' kinda way). I do have some issues of being out in public, with or without company of any gender, so I wonder how the ladies might read this when they are with me, I'd guess they might see it as a certain level (Perhaps extreme) of shyness.

Some notes on attire: Though I'm primarily a casual kinda guy (Jeans, sweatshirts, t-shirts, etc.), I tend to dress up for my scheduled dates (As opposed to someone calling and wanting to go out just for drinks or lunch) to the point that one gurl complained that she wanted me to 'frump up' the next time she sees me. My thought is that I go out so infrequently that it's already a special occasion as well as the likelihood that the gurl has probably seen more than her share of Joe Lunchbox, fresh from the assembly line, wearing an aroma of sweat and machine oil. If I were going to one of the NY parties I'd most likely wear jeans (Decent ones, not torn-up old ones) and a sweatshirt or basic dress shirt (Though my concept of 'dress shirt' is a bit skewed and could be a work shirt from a favorite railroad :) ). I don't do 'hoodies'.

This is all great advice, folx. I'm taking notes and hope others are doing the same. :D

PeterK
03-10-2008, 09:29 AM
How many men here are NOT trannychasers?? 1%?
There aren't many men interested in having a relation with a transsexual.
Only for the sex!!
Kelly van der Veer who is a very stunning girl and made the transition when she was very young can not get a decent date!
And we don't live in a very conservative country like the US.

tsntx
03-10-2008, 09:40 AM
^^ he DOES have a valid point, unfortunately ^^

PeterK
03-10-2008, 09:58 AM
I do just look at Kelly and see what a beautiful and gorgeous girl she is.
She also very nice. Still no one want's to date her... maybe for only a night for sex but that's it. Must be fustrating for her.
Like i said we are a very very liberate country.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-10-2008, 10:04 AM
How many men here are NOT trannychasers?? 1%?
There aren't many men interested in having a relation with a transsexual.
Only for the sex!!
Kelly van der Veer who is a very stunning girl and made the transition when she was very young can not get a decent date!
And we don't live in a very conservative country like the US.

Peter.............................

she's 6'1"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on

I've been to Holland the typical male is around 5'9" to 5'10" at best, and I'm not just talking about Amsterdam................ at 6'1" plus heels she's easily 6'4" which let's face it is intimidating enough for a shorter man

good reply but use a shorter example next time, lol

I'll agree with you on the 1%. I went out last night and saw that I was among the 1% in a place filled with the other 99% walking around all weird not knowing what to say or how to act around a girl without sounding like a total dork. As far as only for sex?!? Puhlease, 90% of the time it's been offered by the chick 1st.

Example: "Can you give me a ride home?" then when you get to the place "You want to come in?" then you go in and don't wanna fuck and the chick acts up [smacking herself in the face] or [lying on the bed with dog poop on the floor saying come lay with me] or [looking puzzled as if you're the only guy thats ever said "no thanks"]

someone copy and paste this to notepad, replies like this tend to get deleted ;)

PeterK
03-10-2008, 10:19 AM
That is true, she is tall. But am 6'2 and so are many men. That cannot be the problem. A lot of GG girls in the Netherlands are 6 feet.
They have boyfriends too and most of them aren't that pretty as Kelly is.
But i agree it can be intimidating..

I agree about the girl offering the sex but some are very desperate. I remember going out in Amsterdam and ending in bed with a very nice Asian girl. The sex was fantatastic but after that she told me she was in love with me and wanted to marry me!!! Seriously!! Ofcourse very nice to hear but not very realistic. How can a girl fall in love with me after one date?

And see for yourself, how many of the well known girls here do have a serious relation? I remember Vicki told us here it was hard to get a date and talk about a beautiful, nice and very smart girl!!! She has it all!! Still no serious relation....

hwbs
03-10-2008, 10:20 AM
u know it comes down to what i said b4 ....if the girl likes u ...ur the husband bf...if not u are a chaser /fag....there are just as many ts that are dick chasers...i am not bitter...i have never had some girls laugh at me...only laughing is when they walk all funny , lol...girls that chase huge schlongs are just as disgusting to me...if i even sense that is all she is after i just dont want to be bothered.

i am supposed to be impressed because i have what u like...that shit is for fools...to me its just a waste of time....like ohhh i only fuck with guys that are like 9...she finds a 10 or 11 then u are no good , lol...to me those girls have just as much problems as the guys chasing big ones...good thing is that these pigeons are so easy to spot anyways...

they will say like show me some pics..ohhh can u make this bigger...what am i fucking genie...a lot of times these are the same bitches that want u to fuck them raw and shoot one in their ass...i said i like trannies....i never said i like whores...so next time a girl calls u a chaser u can do one of 2 things, hehe...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-10-2008, 10:27 AM
Well I don't know honey, at the dive I hang out at 40 bucks just might get you a quick car date with some of the "girls."

Giggle,

A car date? LOL Girl, go to NYC and attend some tg parties..I'm pretty sure in less than half an hour some guy will sit right next to you and try and talk to you saying "How about a bj for $40?" :lol: Makes you wanna smack 'em! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

blacktgirls
03-10-2008, 10:30 AM
i agree

TsJennifer
03-10-2008, 10:45 AM
u know it comes down to what i said b4 ....if the girl likes u ...ur the husband bf...if not u are a chaser /fag....there are just as many ts that are dick chasers...i am not bitter...i have never had some girls laugh at me...only laughing is when they walk all funny , lol...girls that chase huge schlongs are just as disgusting to me...if i even sense that is all she is after i just dont want to be bothered.

i am supposed to be impressed because i have what u like...that shit is for fools...to me its just a waste of time....like ohhh i only fuck with guys that are like 9...she finds a 10 or 11 then u are no good , lol...to me those girls have just as much problems as the guys chasing big ones...good thing is that these pigeons are so easy to spot anyways...

they will say like show me some pics..ohhh can u make this bigger...what am i fucking genie...a lot of times these are the same bitches that want u to fuck them raw and shoot one in their ass...i said i like trannies....i never said i like whores...so next time a girl calls u a chaser u can do one of 2 things, hehe...

:popcorn

mbf
03-10-2008, 11:25 AM

truth spoken

addendum: some chicks lamenting about the oh so bad chaser would give their left fake tit to be infact chased. I remember one of those countless amateurish youtube vids of one chick bitching about that, where she wasn´t exactly the prize pig herself.... oh well....it´s a funny world we live in .