PDA

View Full Version : Life sucks then you die!

bat1
03-08-2008, 06:15 PM
at the age of 47 now all I see in the future is paying higher taxas, gas
going to $5.00 a gallon, a pizza hitting $30.00 bucks, a movie
ticket at $15.00 bucks each :shock: and my pay staying the same
or going down...what a shitty life!..so people steal to eat or
sell weed big deal! there's a reason behide everything no matter
what it is..so what does america do? the answer is build more Prisons
too control you! to watch every move you make! that's america answer
to have you controlled totally :shock: by guards with guns many people
are losing there jobs these days.. good people what are they to do
now? Are more harder laws the answer? to america it's more prisons
it's the easy way .. society loves the easy way out! just look around
these days theres more cops around then ever! even the internet now is closley watched all your sites are being recorded. In school? look around cameras everywhere ...your being watched! even walking the streets cameras fliming you.. on top of street signs too your controlled no matter where you are! watch your back somebody
is watching you!...

scroller
03-08-2008, 06:57 PM
There are very bad signs, I'll grant you that. Early this morning Bush took a historic stand to make sure American agencies can torture people when they want to. (Vetoing the bill to prohibit waterboarding, etc.)

Try to think about some way you can take control over your life, maybe move to Canada at some point.

Trogdor
03-08-2008, 08:26 PM
There are very bad signs, I'll grant you that. Early this morning Bush took a historic stand to make sure American agencies can torture people when they want to. (Vetoing the bill to prohibit waterboarding, etc.)

Try to think about some way you can take control over your life, maybe move to Canada at some point.

Funny how Dubya is determined to say and do the opposite of what people wants. And watch that torture policy now apply to any of us.

and I've been saying oil would hit over $100 a barrel several years ago, and everyone called me a crackpot....look who's right now.

Moving to Canada might not work if the plan for the North American Union becomes a reality.

The Bush administration: Would make Palpatine proud. :roll: Bush is gonna make 1984 look like a gentle massage.

El Nino
03-08-2008, 10:58 PM
Co-Sign That Bitch

thx1138
03-08-2008, 11:08 PM
"Peoples, nations and empires come and go but an equation is forever." Albert Einstein

south ov da border
03-09-2008, 02:59 PM
their time is short. I feel intervention coming, but it has nothing to do with any government people...

Aunt Kay
03-09-2008, 05:23 PM
You can blame whomever you want. There are alot of guilty parties. Why is congress consumed with proving if baseball players are using steriods? Maybe they should drive through Detroit and take a look around. Why no concern about people losing jobs, losing houses, losing medical insurance, closing the boarders?

The average Joe is to blame also. Buying all kinds of crap on credit cards. Buying houses that are over priced with adjustable rate mortgages that go up one notch and they are in default. Driving around wasting gas in SUV's. Living way beyond their means.

yodajazz
03-09-2008, 06:30 PM
I feel the same about the prison thing. What gets me is that the concepts of being a forgiving person, as well as not judging others are central concepts of Christianity, yet no ‘Christian’ leaders are advocating this for public policies. They see the answer as making someone else pray, but not in using principles, to create a more humane and just societies.

Still, the other side is we need to be thankful for whatever it is we have. If one feels that things cannot get worse, they usually do just to prove us wrong. One ‘problem’ is that there are so many great things out that we all want and think that we can’t live without, yet they did not even exist for most of our lives. Back in the day, I was overwhelmed with the possibilities when we went from four tv channels to six. Nowadays we get depressed if the cable goes out and we don’t have our 200 channels to choose from. Hope you get the picture.

But anyway the fact that the US leads the world in prison lock ups, should be a campaign issue, but it won’t be.

TheOne1
03-09-2008, 06:59 PM
these days theres more cops around then ever! even the internet now is closley watched all your sites are being recorded. In school? look around cameras everywhere ...your being watched! even walking the streets cameras fliming you.. on top of street signs too your controlled no matter where you are! watch your back somebody
is watching you!...

there is another side to everything.. if we didn't have internet monitoring, the prison system, advanced cameras in public places, and harder laws.. more criminals, child rapists, etc, would be out on the street where your children are playing, or if you want less police, what will happen when five calls to the police tie up man power, and your getting robbed with a gun to your head, and the dispatcher says; "im sorry, we are low on manpower, i'll call you back"
if people want to be more free in the society, and not be slightly monitored, AND have to obey laws, you must live with the fact that all people are not good people, and when they commit a crime via the internet, then people will be screaming "why wasn't this child predator banned from the internet?", or when your house is broken into by a person that has broke into 25 houses previously, wouldn't you like to know there are stricter laws for repeat offenders..?

dgtlmstry
03-09-2008, 07:29 PM
is watching you!...

there is another side to everything.. if we didn't have internet monitoring, the prison system, advanced cameras in public places, and harder laws.. more criminals, child rapists, etc, would be out on the street where your children are playing, or if you want less police, what will happen when five calls to the police tie up man power, and your getting robbed with a gun to your head, and the dispatcher says; "im sorry, we are low on manpower, i'll call you back"
if people want to be more free in the society, and not be slightly monitored, AND have to obey laws, you must live with the fact that all people are not good people, and when they commit a crime via the internet, then people will be screaming "why wasn't this child predator banned from the internet?", or when your house is broken into by a person that has broke into 25 houses previously, wouldn't you like to know there are stricter laws for repeat offenders..?

Not a surprising response considering all of the negativity you guys are seeing, hearing, and talking about on a daily basis. I mean the media just bombards you folks with this stuff, so of course your response is to be afraid. Be afraid of all of the bad people that are right around the corner waiting to get you. My 2 cents...there has always been good and bad. Even in the 50's people were still killed, murdered etc. Is the answer to give govt more power over us, to protect us? Seems nonsensical considering that eventually we will just all be in camps and the only citizens will be the cops and military.

Why isn't everyone trying to find out why? Why have things gotten to this point...when and how did it get to this point. Otherwise we are treating the symptoms. We are just putting out fires, here and there as they start but not looking to find out what started these fires and how to prevent them. Until people back there take a good look at themselves and go into some real reflection, things will continue to get worse. I am sad to say that I gave up on the U.S. which is why I left. Most people may think that is a cowardly, unpatriotic thing to do...well I am not much for these romantic ideas of going down with the ship whatever the cost. People do not want to wake up, and once you reach that point there isn't much else you can do.

dgtlmstry
03-09-2008, 07:30 PM
is watching you!...

Not a surprising response considering all of the negativity you guys are seeing, hearing, and talking about on a daily basis. I mean the media just bombards you folks with this stuff, so of course your response is to be afraid. Be afraid of all of the bad people that are right around the corner waiting to get you. My 2 cents...there has always been good and bad. Even in the 50's people were still killed, murdered etc. Is the answer to give govt more power over us, to protect us? Seems nonsensical considering that eventually we will just all be in camps and the only citizens will be the cops and military.

Why isn't everyone trying to find out why? Why have things gotten to this point...when and how did it get to this point. Otherwise we are treating the symptoms. We are just putting out fires, here and there as they start but not looking to find out what started these fires and how to prevent them. Until people back there take a good look at themselves and go into some real reflection, things will continue to get worse. I am sad to say that I gave up on the U.S. which is why I left. Most people may think that is a cowardly, unpatriotic thing to do...well I am not much for these romantic ideas of going down with the ship whatever the cost. People do not want to wake up, and once you reach that point there isn't much else you can do.

Trogdor
03-09-2008, 09:00 PM
is watching you!...

Good repsonce, dude. Seems no one cares so long as they have their beer, smokes, and reality TV. Also, I never watched TV for news anymore, since they just shove negativity and, in my opinion, propoganda down everyone's throats. And with police over here in michigan acting worse than the folks they are supposed to protect us from ( look at Detroit with the Kwami Kilpattrick scandel still going and the police department firing and threatening police who try to shed light on the case, as well as the tasering, and the injuries/death/collateral damage cause by the high speed chases Detroit's famous for. ), as well as our illustrious president and his administration doing everything the opposite of what the people and many of congress wants. With the failing Dollar ( I smell Ameros showing up within the next 10 years ), jobs constantly going overseas and exporting the products and services back to us to save corporations' profits, drug companies selling us their poisons at insane costs, the cost of living going up, and going from one country to another to spread "freedom", yet ours are being picked away a piece at a time, I'm pretty gotta say that America, and soon the North American Union they want to make so badly, is gonna be like be the 4th Reich at this rate.

I can see the goose-stepping and drum beats in my eyes already. :roll: