PDA

View Full Version : BLACK MEN IN PATTAYA THAILAND

JAYCEE
03-07-2008, 09:45 PM
HAY WHAT IS UP.I am planing a trip to pattaya in november.I am from chicago and I am going to live on soi 6(THATS STREET # 6) thats where the not so good looking ladyboys hang out.but you can good deals.I want to find the biggest girl i can find at least 6ft.6 :P [/b]

DimitriWolfe
03-29-2009, 10:00 PM
You are going to LIVE on Soi 6? My God... don't do that. You'll never make it off the street. And yea, that is where the "not so good" ladyboys troll. Some are down right scary and on their last leg.

If you want a BIG girl, try Casanovas in Bangkok. It's in Nana Plaza. A lot of amazon types there.

Frank-ftgw
03-29-2009, 11:27 PM
Soi 6 has some hotties. In Pooks bar they are great. It is some of the others you have to have night vision for.

Beach Road sidewalk is where the real nasty ones are. A lot of part timers, addicts, and young ones there be careful. But the FOB (fresh off the boat) girls work here as well.

Also check out Soi BJ on walking street. Their is a nice seedy little bar at the end of the street with some nice girls.

The tallest girls I have seen In a bar in Thailand are in Casanova Bar in BKK.

TommyFoxtrot
03-31-2009, 02:17 AM
HAY WHAT IS UP.I am planing a trip to pattaya in november.I am from chicago and I am going to live on soi 6(THATS STREET # 6) thats where the not so good looking ladyboys hang out.but you can good deals.I want to find the biggest girl i can find at least 6ft.6 :P [/b]

I've been to Pattaya before and most of them aren't very convincing and have a deeper voice than you or me. I would take Dimitri's advice.

alyssats
03-31-2009, 11:09 AM
jeje good luck