PDA

View Full Version : The NY Donut

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-30-2005, 12:53 AM
If you guys are looking for trannies in NYC..Try the The NY Donut. It's free

917-475-0735

dajuicy
06-30-2005, 02:31 PM
must be some kind of jive ass joke....cause we know you hate all chasers, or should i say love/hate....

popperluv
06-30-2005, 02:36 PM
what is it a service?

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-30-2005, 04:50 PM
It's a party line...Alot of trannies are on there...Just thought I post for you guys

Caleigh
06-30-2005, 08:34 PM
that's a personal cell phone isn't it?

maybe he's recording all of the incoming
numbers and messages so he can blackmail
all of you closet admirers

TomSelis
06-30-2005, 09:17 PM
Just a quick google of NY Donut pulled up nothing good.

MONTGOMERY, N.Y -- A 16-year-old girl from Orange County, N.Y. who disappeared ten days ago was found safe in East Harlem on Monday, according to the teen's parents.

Breanne Greig disappeared on Sept. 17, producing fears that she had fallen victim to a sexual predator. According to her parents, Greig has bi-polar disorder and had been depressed.

It will be up to a court to decide whether the teenager will be allowed to return home, the family said.

Shortly after she went missing, the girl's parents, Walter Greig and Debra Greig, found out she had secretly made more than 100 telephone calls to a sex chat line used by teens called the "New York Donut."

The family has an unlimited calling plan, so these calls didn't appear on the phone bill.

They were worried that she may have headed to the Bronx to meet someone or have been lured away by an adult.

The girl's parents said they are happy she is alive and want parents to be aware of these teen sex chat lines, which they say could attract sexual predators.

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-30-2005, 10:55 PM
The shade...That last post probadly made half the guys go call....LOL

dajuicy
07-01-2005, 02:42 PM
why would that article induce us to call that line?...you think we are interested in having sicko sex with some bipolar kids? i dont think its an accident that you have the word "hate" twice in your little signature thing. jive ass...yea, like you would ever do a public service for a group of people, that you loathe....get off it already..absolutejive