PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Allanah didn't win!!!

Vicki Richter
03-06-2008, 08:27 AM
According to this web site, Allanah didn't win performer of the year!

http://www.thetrannyawards.com/

This is, of course, shocking news. I expect the real winner has picked up her prizes already. Allanah did win the consolation prize of best web model though.

Shocking, simply shocking. Even more shocking will be when I divulge the true domain registry.

:P

xrey
03-06-2008, 08:40 AM
beaverhousin? that has got to be a clue!

blacktgirls
03-06-2008, 11:04 AM
the more important :?: is... vicki since you have worked with joey silvera can you shed some light on the subject of an earlier thread on whether or not joey has sex with his ts performers? joey said " i know how that feels " to the male performer who was recieving head from a ts girl in a scene on one of his DVDs. everyone wants to know if joey, rocco and nacho have sex with the ts talent.

EyeCumInPiece
03-06-2008, 12:54 PM
shes my winner!!

thx1138
03-06-2008, 01:56 PM
Does Allanah know?

hwbs
03-06-2008, 02:39 PM
if u believe this i have some swampland for sale in fla :).....at the least the aol account gives it away..

Minutemouse9
03-06-2008, 04:37 PM
:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2008, 04:42 PM
what website is that? It looks like bunk.

heartburnkid
03-06-2008, 04:43 PM
allanah is hotter than most mainstream chicks. She got robbed~!

WendyWilliams
03-06-2008, 05:23 PM
..........Allanah and I have known about that website for months............Obviously someone put it up and likes it. It was a nice gesture but in all honesty besides Farrah having it on our signatures neither of us has really said anything about it since AVN is "TRANSSESEXUAL PERFORMER OF THE YEAR".

And Vicki sweeite its registered in California because Allanah and I looked it up once we seen it on Farrah's myspace. So whats so shocking about that LOL

Vicki Richter
03-06-2008, 05:59 PM
Hint: It is not really registered from someone living in California. All of the the published registry is bogus. The address is fake. The phone is fake. However, the registrant made one fatal flaw which has enabled me and my cronies to determine who they are.

The actual owner will be divulged soon although I could be persuaded otherwise.

YasminLee
03-07-2008, 03:32 PM
THE DRAMA...:) LOVE YOU ALL

tsfarrah
03-07-2008, 07:41 PM
so who did create the site then vicki?

i'm really interested now x

Vicki Richter
03-08-2008, 10:45 AM
so who did create the site then vicki?

i'm really interested now x

Interestingly, it is hosted in the UK. Although I think it is very common for someone living in Cali to register a domain with a false address and phone, it would be odd for them to then host their site in your country.
Certainly they contacted you to bestow upon you this great honor and meet you in person to congratulate you. No? I mean you wouldn't just throw that up on your site without knowing the validity and integrity of the award. I know that you are far too ethical for that.

For the record, I know exactly who made the site, and who contributed to it. It is all very transparent. I can even tell you what version of Microsoft Frontpage developed it. I am a superspy.

On the advice of Allanah, and goodwill toward all humankind, I will go no farther with this expose'.

YasminLee
03-09-2008, 12:50 AM
AHHHH...I WAS VERY INTERESTED TO SEE WHO OR WHOM PUT IT UP.

Felicia Katt
03-09-2008, 05:54 AM
The plot thickens. All of the registration information has been updated, to a New Mexico address and phone number. The address is fake, but the number is apparently real but unlisted. The contact name is changed and may or may not be real.

How did you determine its hosted in England? My primitive sleuthing traces it to Amsterdam.

FK

hwbs
03-09-2008, 06:52 AM
hmmmm anyone can make a page like that

PeterK
03-09-2008, 04:11 PM
You got a point there..... who owns HungAngels anyway... that seems to be a dark mystery..