PDA

View Full Version : Shemale Cuties Who Love it Up Their Booties: New DVD !!!

GroobySteven
03-04-2008, 10:45 PM
http://www.grooby.com/promo/bwsmcutiesf.JPG
http://www.grooby.com/promo/bwsmcutiesb.JPG

PRE-RELEASE! BUDDY WOOD'S SHEMALE CUTIES WHO LOVE IT UP THEIR BOOTIES.

The latest Buddy Wood DVD is about to reach the stores but you can be the first to have it, at a discounted price by pre-ordering, available only through http://www.Shemale-Video-Direct.com.
AVN Nominated Buddy Wood produces the best in all-American DVD’s showcasing the hottest US transsexual talent.

This release has five scenes starring Native American Carmen, new hot Los Angeles Latin shemale Betty, Alondra and Mink from San Diego and Portland alternative-type shemale, Mandy in her first ever DVD release. The are five hot and hardcore original scenes making their first appearance on this DVD. This is not a POV (point of view) or gonzo style DVD but every scene is a full transsexual with male performer scene with plenty of fucking and sucking action (and plenty of cum).

Click here to download the Shemale Cuties Trailer (http://www.grooby.com/promo/shemalecuties2.wmv) (32Mb) to get a peek at the action.

Help support independent producers like Grooby Productions and buy DVD’s like this either from your local store at direct from the us.

Click here to pre-order at a very special price and have it delivered before it hits the store! (http://www.shemale-video-direct.com/miva/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SVD&Product_Code=BWSMC&Category_Code)

gunn
03-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Not my cup of tea.I like to see TGs TOP.

Buddy Wood
03-05-2008, 12:33 AM
I'm sorry gunn. We'll make one just for you next time.

I like to treat the girls like girls in my vids. Yeah their big clits may get licked up and sucked on - but their big clits rarely go up anybody's ass. At least in this release they don't.

Guys top - girls bottom. That's my thing. That's who I tend to make videos for.

Buddy

DC
03-05-2008, 02:23 AM
Keep doin em the way you do them buddy, your vids are the best.

timxxx
03-05-2008, 04:41 AM
Right On.:claps

DCGuy343
03-05-2008, 04:48 AM
Very Nice! :jerkoff :claps

Nowhere
03-05-2008, 05:04 AM
Right On.:claps

FINALLY someone's doing it right.

After all of those entire series of the opposite, someone's showing the girls doing what they truly enjoy - actually being treated like the woman they are.

I'm sure it's going to be very, very good! :claps

andyuk
03-05-2008, 05:20 AM
LOL
just had to reply to the thread title,it made me laugh :D

your a poet and you dont know it :)

alex_c
03-05-2008, 07:04 AM
OMG!!!!

it has mandy in it, I LOVE HER work, she is sooooooo pretty!!!! :D :D

gunn
03-05-2008, 07:21 AM

I like to treat the girls like girls in my vids. Yeah their big clits may get licked up and sucked on - but their big clits rarely go up anybody's ass. At least in this release they don't.

Buddy
8)

Willie Escalade
03-05-2008, 10:22 AM
Now Buddy...because of work I may not see you on Thursday. Bring my copy Friday instead! :lol:

young4ts
03-05-2008, 11:55 AM
OMG!!!!

it has mandy in it, I LOVE HER work, she is sooooooo pretty!!!! :D :D

mandy is freak'n hot

young4ts
03-05-2008, 11:57 AM
does anyone have any other vids of her

mikejones
03-05-2008, 03:47 PM

Buddy

Completely agree Buddy. I love bottom girls. The movie looks really hot.

strokeitnow
03-05-2008, 04:41 PM
Nice work Buddy....

Keep it coming... maybe you should start on the A class orgy movie next.

Buddy Wood
03-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Willie this is a pre-order. I don't even have a copy yet. As a matter of fact you order from here and you'll probably get a copy quicker than I do. lol I know Betty's your girl though so I'll see what I can do about getting you one asap. See ya Friday.

Buddy

santiago316
03-05-2008, 09:27 PM

Buddy

Damn right Buddy :claps

FiremanforTS
03-05-2008, 09:51 PM

Buddy

This is why I buy Buddy Wood vids. Really the only ones I actually purchase.

8)

tstv_lover
03-05-2008, 10:00 PM

That's my thing too Buddy - keep doing them right!

Who's Mandy that everyone's going on about?

VictoriaJaye
03-05-2008, 10:02 PM
congrats buddy (& Mandy!) Glad to see there are movies with bttm girls made in america.. I was beginning to wonder.

Buddy Wood
03-06-2008, 02:51 AM
Thanks for all the positive feedback.

And Hooray for ass lovin' men and the t-girls that keep them cummin'!!

Buddy

Kramer
03-06-2008, 07:28 AM
Looks great Buddy! Did you get any of the girls to gape? Thats very hot. Some gapes and reinsertions. And doggy...........I like doggy style. 8)

blacktgirls
03-06-2008, 07:37 AM
carmen is a cutie does anyone know anything about her, if she goes by a different name?

Realgirls4me
03-06-2008, 07:49 AM

Buddy

Buddy: No-o-o-o-o-o-o! Bite your tongue. There are plenty of vids out there already of TGs fucking someone. Don't you dare target the Gunns of the world out there and stick to what you have here. These are women in your shoot, therefore these women should be getting banged as you have properly demonstrated. They receive; It's that simple. ...Wow, it seems Mandy gets pounded big time in this video. And where did you find that cutie, Carmen?

Willie Escalade
03-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Yes...Betty's my girl...but Mandy and Carmen are looking hot as well!

I can wait for the DVD. This is the type of thing I'd pay full price for. No discounts for quality!

Silcc69
03-06-2008, 06:08 PM
I prefer to see gurls gettin topped.

Buddy Wood
03-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Carmen's from Veags and I hooked up with her through Grooby photographer P.K. Vegas. He's worked with her a lot. She's already been a Yum model of the month, on Franks-tgirls and in the DVD...Las Vegas Shemales Slots with Nuts.

celticgrafix
03-06-2008, 09:52 PM
U SOLD ME, NOW I GOTTA GET THAT