PDA

View Full Version : ALL THE BIG ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gunn
03-04-2008, 08:55 PM
Why the fuck have i never seen a flick with 'ALL THE BIG ONES'.I mean a flick with all the 'A'class TGs like SEXXXY JADE,FOXY ANGEL,VICKI RICHER,WENDY WILLIAMS,NATASHA KNOXXX,ANIYHA RED,ALLANA STAR,MINT,NEFERTITI,DREAM,and others(sorry if i missed anyones name dont want to go on to long)in one shemale orgy?WHY!?SEANCHAI GET TO WORK! :evil: :evil: :evil:

gunn
03-05-2008, 07:27 AM
Ill keep my fingers crossed.

bulldog
03-05-2008, 12:02 PM
there was one dvd made that had quite a few big stars in it but it got horrible reviews on this site from the fans

Ben

strokeitnow
03-05-2008, 04:29 PM
sounds like a challenge to me Seanchi...

This could be a nice project...A Class shemale orgy....

The only problem i see is coming up with a box cover big enough to put all their photos on it...

Azanti
03-05-2008, 04:58 PM
and a room big enough to fit all the ego's into it

gunn
03-09-2008, 08:50 AM
you mean a bead big enough! or a poul or tub or back yard or all the above!!!

jamesedwards
03-09-2008, 09:05 AM
I agree with the thread starter. Plus when they have these DVDS I want to see pure hard fucking. I want to see the Tgirls banging guys ass and guys banging them hard. all that slow bullshit and talking is not cool. Boring! I wanna see two big dick shemales turn into dommes and fuck a guy and fuck the shit outta him with no mercy, I love that.

jamesedwards
03-09-2008, 09:11 AM
hot

freak
03-09-2008, 09:56 AM
I agree with the thread starter. Plus when they have these DVDS I want to see pure hard fucking. I want to see the Tgirls banging guys ass and guys banging them hard. all that slow bullshit and talking is not cool. Boring! I wanna see two big dick shemales turn into dommes and fuck a guy and fuck the shit outta him with no mercy, I love that.

I love to see it hard and fast, as for Nef she use to give it to me that way a few years ago when she was in Vegas.
She has the straightest cock, great for suckin and fuckin

gunn
03-19-2008, 05:16 AM
sounds like a challenge to me Seanchi...

This could be a nice project...A Class shemale orgy....

The only problem i see is coming up with a box cover big enough to put all their photos on it...

I just put his name in there.but i gave up on seanchi a long time ago.

gunn
03-23-2008, 06:11 AM
a longe time ago.