PDA

View Full Version : Ladyboys in Chiang Mai?

ratzmabeutel
03-04-2008, 12:42 PM
Does anybody knows good places in Chinag Mai where to meet Ladyboys?

I have to go there soon, so i would highly appreciate any quick post. THANKS!!!

Wombat
03-04-2008, 01:52 PM
Does anybody knows good places in Chinag Mai where to meet Ladyboys?

I have to go there soon, so i would highly appreciate any quick post. THANKS!!!

Why, are you at the terminal? :lol:

I haven't been up that way for many years, so it may have changed. There was no LB bar as such, but there was a few girls around.

Try the Marina Bar, I am told that it is a LB bar.

altUKsteve
03-04-2008, 02:01 PM
I don't think you'll need any real help.

I stayed in a hotel just outside the old town, I can't remember the road name now, but it was near a large open air market place. I went in the opposite direction and had no trouble finding somewhere .Just walk up any main strip and you'll see them. Plenty of bars. There was one little side alley/road/think, that lead to a boxing ring wheere they had shows each night. And the bars all around it are TG. These girls will happily take you elsewhere to party too.

Wombat
03-04-2008, 02:51 PM
I don't think you'll need any real help.

I stayed in a hotel just outside the old town, I can't remember the road name now, but it was near a large open air market place. I went in the opposite direction and had no trouble finding somewhere .Just walk up any main strip and you'll see them. Plenty of bars. There was one little side alley/road/think, that lead to a boxing ring wheere they had shows each night. And the bars all around it are TG. These girls will happily take you elsewhere to party too.

Cheers for the update Steve, I must get back up that way some time, I really enjoyed my stay there. Less hustle and bustle compared to Bangkok.

ratzmabeutel
03-04-2008, 04:45 PM
Hi altUKsteve, thanks for your helpful info. Do you, by chance, remember the Hotel's name? In that case i would be getting an even better idea about the location as i am absolutely not familiar with Chiang Mai.

TAKE CARE!

GroobySteven
03-04-2008, 08:28 PM
http://www.lblbforum.com

altUKsteve
03-05-2008, 07:38 PM
Hi altUKsteve, thanks for your helpful info. Do you, by chance, remember the Hotel's name? In that case i would be getting an even better idea about the location as i am absolutely not familiar with Chiang Mai.

TAKE CARE!

Sorry. I didn't book the hotel, and just can't remember name or street. I have tried looing at hotel site to see if I recognise pictures but to no avail. I will try again. Only thing I remember was that it was very close to an ope air market place. Sorry

DariusIII
03-06-2008, 12:42 AM
Try the Marina Bar, I am told that it is a LB bar

J have been there a few times. The Marina Bar is at Loi Khro Road, close to the famous Night Market, in the Chiang Mai Entertainment Centre. There are about 30 bars in that centre. At the end of Loi Khro near the Old Town, late in the evening you see a few freelance ladyboy's near the bars over there.