PDA

View Full Version : Does playing with your penis make you less of a woman?

justatransgirl
03-04-2008, 05:35 AM
Ok - Jessica is having a sex emergency so let's see what you all think.

If you are a t-girl and you like to play with your penis (i.e. masturbate, or have sex with it) does that make you less of a woman?

What if you like GG's? Does wanting to boink a girl with your penis make you less female?

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

dc_guy_75
03-04-2008, 05:39 AM
Please change that picture in your signature, thats awful.

RMan1
03-04-2008, 05:43 AM
huh? Does it really matter, who, when, where and what plays with themselves if it makes you feel better?

Ecstatic
03-04-2008, 07:24 AM
The real question Jamie is would you be less of a woman if I played with your penis? *snark*

Really, no, I don't think so. Having a cock or enjoying playing with your cock doesn't make you any less of a woman. There's that line that Calpernia Adams gives in her very entertaining video (can't place the url at the moment) where if a guy says "I think of you as a woman" it means that he doesn't because he'd never say that to a genetic woman, but that's only true for those who don't really believe it.

Or, to put it bluntly: "Stroke 'em if you've got 'em!"

tsntx
03-04-2008, 07:31 AM
huh? Does it really matter, who, when, where and what plays with themselves if it makes you feel better?

good point

if it does ... i become less of a woman at least once a day and if im bored... a lot less

giggles

-j

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-04-2008, 07:32 AM
slut

tsntx
03-04-2008, 07:41 AM
slut

im not a slut... i just REALLY love myself... a lot

Str8ninterested
03-04-2008, 07:55 AM
Or, to put it bluntly: "Stroke 'em if you've got 'em!"I thought that was Dark Helmet who said that, but it was "Smoke 'em if you've got em!" :shrug ;)

mischelle
03-04-2008, 07:59 AM
I think wanting to boink is natural, and easy. I also think it only becomes complicated when we assign labels. Man, Woman, Homo, Lesbian, TS, TV, CD, TG, Straight, Lez ,Fag, Queer, Top, Bottom. I mean the list could go on for ever. My point is maybe we shouldn't over analyze and just enjoy.

Ecstatic
03-04-2008, 08:04 AM
Or, to put it bluntly: "Stroke 'em if you've got 'em!"I thought that was Dark Helmet who said that, but it was "Smoke 'em if you've got em!" :shrug ;)

Dark Helmet? From "Spaceballs"? The quote's a tad older than that, since it's the Army's traditional expression for taking a break (dating at least to WWII). I just spun it a little differently given the context.

hippifried
03-04-2008, 08:13 AM
"Stroke 'em if you've got 'em!"
...or stroke whatever you got. Better yet, get somebody/s to help you stroke. Fun trumps moral or psychological dilemmas.

BTW: Love the new signiature pic!

justatransgirl
03-04-2008, 11:13 AM
Thank you for your comments folks - hopefully it's bolstered her enough that I can get some nooky tonight...

As for my sig photo - I'll change it shortly. I rotate them according to my mood and as you might have surmised my mood has been sad since yesterday. It's partly hormones, partly an editorial I had to write to counteract some local homophobes in the San Diego paper and partly because that fuckhead Roger Hedgecock was ranting on the radio against gay marriage - which goes before the CA Supreme Court tomorrow and I have no voice to counter the SOB.

Which makes me feel like my signature avatar sometimes.

Sigh,

tstv_lover
03-04-2008, 11:44 AM
Thank you for your comments folks - hopefully it's bolstered her enough that I can get some nooky tonight...

As for my sig photo - I'll change it shortly. I rotate them according to my mood and as you might have surmised my mood has been sad since yesterday. It's partly hormones, partly an editorial I had to write to counteract some local homophobes in the San Diego paper and partly because that fuckhead Roger Hedgecock was ranting on the radio against gay marriage - which goes before the CA Supreme Court tomorrow and I have no voice to counter the SOB.

Which makes me feel like my signature avatar sometimes.

Sigh,

Hi Jamie,

I'm sure others will know more about this than myself, but I think sexual climax and laughter both produce endorphins in the brain. If Jessica wants to experiment I'm available - to help her reach sexual climax.....or a good laugh!

Trogdor
03-04-2008, 11:51 AM
Nothing wrong with a girl playing with her penis.

I'd be concerned if she did not play with her penis.

Grahame
03-04-2008, 05:11 PM
Funny, I thought HAVING a penis made you less of a woman.. LMFAO!!!!!

Oh come on, I'm just kidding..

scroller
03-04-2008, 05:50 PM
If you are a t-girl and you like to play with your penis (i.e. masturbate, or have sex with it) does that make you less of a woman?

No -- it makes you more of a woman.

"Even better than a normal woman," feels about right.

Felicia Katt
03-04-2008, 07:12 PM
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

For some girls, there is nothing they can do that makes them less of a woman. For others, nothing they can do can make them more of one.

FK

mimiplastique
03-04-2008, 10:27 PM

good point

if it does ... i become less of a woman at least once a day and if im bored... a lot less

giggles

-j

co sign !!!!!

the answer to the original question

is
no
no
no
no
no !!!!!
we are transsexuals ... the fact that we have DICKS makes us no type of woman but better
we have the best of both worlds

well not all of us but thats some shit in a different thread

helmetvonzeplin
03-14-2008, 10:37 PM
with your penis make you less female?

TS Jamie :-)[/quote]

Maybe you have not noticed, but TS are not women, they are a class unto themselves and what is wonderful about them is that they have a penis and what ever they do with it is marvelous. "If you don't lay or play, penis power may go away" is a scientific certainty! So stroke on!

blacktgirls
03-14-2008, 11:30 PM
no, but letting me do it, will make you more of a woman :lol:

south ov da border
03-14-2008, 11:52 PM
I feel like get it with what you have...

tgirlzoe
03-15-2008, 12:41 AM
I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to be with a woman. Back in 2003-2005 (age 18-20, he was a year younger), I was engaged to my ex-fiance while he was still living as a girl, we planned a lesbian wedding. He was always a boy at heart but I would have married him even if he never transitioned and he started dating me when I was still living as a boy. Gender and orientation are fluid.

The first stanza from a poem I wrote in 2006:

My body is Queer.
Society tried to assign me a gender, a role, and an orientation.
I burnt the boxes they gave me.
They told me to marry a woman and make babies that could also be put into box and who would be good little worker bees.
I said I loved men instead and so they gave me another box labelled "gay man".
Then I fell in love with someone who had been given the box labelled "lesbian" and we realized that boxes could not stop love like alpha particles.

(I can send you the rest if you want.)

BrendaQG
03-15-2008, 01:17 AM
Getting pleasure from the penis could never make one less of a woman. Nor could wanting to have sex with whatever consenting adult you please.

justatransgirl
03-15-2008, 04:54 AM
Several days later... I just got done making Jessica "less of a woman," again... giggle.

I love the way her body looks. Like a girl up above and like a boy down below, so does that mean I'm gay? (See below for answer...)

Lovely comments Zoe.

Hugs,

helmetvonzeplin
03-16-2008, 12:24 AM
I want very much!.

(I can send you the rest if you want.)[/quote]

brickcitybrother
03-16-2008, 12:30 AM
Does playing with your penis make you more of a man. I don't think so. So you're fine. Play with your, his, hers or mine - it doesn't define you.

LoverofT-Girls
03-16-2008, 02:36 AM
Playing with it is what its there for. Have fun however your body allows you do that.
Oh, and Jamie: when will we see new pics of the implants? And of course the other changes for you and Jessica. (She is quite a cutie, lucky you.)

justatransgirl
03-16-2008, 03:58 AM
Playing with it is what its there for. Have fun however your body allows you do that.
Oh, and Jamie: when will we see new pics of the implants? And of course the other changes for you and Jessica. (She is quite a cutie, lucky you.)

Jessica say thanks for the compliment. New photos when we lose 20 lbs and look or at least feel sexy again... by summer. :-)

Hugs,
TS jamie :-)

LoverofT-Girls
03-16-2008, 09:40 AM
By summer? Hmm...I live in Flroida, it's perpetually summer here...