PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Saturday night

Hank147
03-03-2008, 08:27 PM
So I go to a local bar in Saturday night. I know the bar pretty well, and I know most of the people. In walks this attractive lady with some sexy glasses and sits at the bar by herself. A while later I work myself over near by and see if we can't make some sort of eye contact.

In walks this other guy who I know, and is gay. He knows the lady, and I flag him down eventually and ask for an invite. I was introduced to this lady and we started talking. The conversation was going well and we both professed to not being huge drinkers. In the meantime, a birthday celebration was going on and there were jello shots all over the place. While we spoke the young lady had a few. She asked why I was not when I explained I became a "grabby drunk". When asked for clarification, I became a grabby drunk! lol

My awkward passes were received, and next thing I know there is some kissing and groping going on. In the way back of my mind something said "TS" to me. I think it was the voice (not 100% natural sounding) but I was not sure.

A while later we decided it would be cool to hang out in my car for a while. We spent about an hour kissing and fondling when she stops and says, "I have something I should tell you." Now I knew for sure.

She went ahead and explained that she was a "trans" and "do I know what that means?" lol I explained that I thought a Trans was a person who had been through therapy and started hormones and started/was/did transitioned to the opposite sex. She said I was "close" and explained that she was post-op, and that she had been that way over 25 years!

I really wanted to spend the night with her, but she wanted to hold off. I understood.

We got together again last night, at my place, and she was nervous and not all that into me, or so it seemed. She talked at about 1000 miles an hour about "trans issues" including telling me about here job (trans social services) and about here past releationships.

Ladies, there is a thread somewhere about what questions NOT to ask a TS in the first 10 minutes of conversation... let this thread be what NOT to talk to a man about... DO NOT make the whole conversation about Trans issues if you are asking a man to treat you like a woman!

Anyway, we walked to a local bar and had a couple of drinks, and she once more started to loosen up. We went back to my place, ordered some food, ate, and started fooling around.

At some point I started licking her ass and she was NOT into it. :-/ At another point she had my cock in her mouth, and I asked her to take it deep. No go... she had a huge gag reflex. At some point I asked if she liked anal sex, and she said no! I was like wtf?

We had a decent time anyway and I will probably see her again, but it leads me to some really rookie questions:

Does SRS remove the prostate? Just not sure why she does not like anal, but I realize that it takes all kinds...

But pretty amazing I met a TS at a "strait" bar and all.

:D

mikejones
03-03-2008, 09:45 PM
Cool story Hank. Best of luck with her.

ottorocket
03-03-2008, 10:02 PM
Whats the lesson here?? The White Swallow bar is not a place for bird lovers to meet.

Hank147
03-04-2008, 12:25 AM
Whats the lesson here??

Does SRS remove the prostate? Just not sure why she does not like anal, but I realize that it takes all kinds...

The lesson for me would be the answer to this question. :roll: