PDA

View Full Version : Great Offer

SEANCHI
03-02-2008, 09:39 PM
Would any of you trannys be willing to let me take hundreds of photos of you and shoot lots of video, if I give you this old baloney sandwich and a slightly used pair of gym socks? Just remember, you will need to present your library card for proof of age.

Felicia Katt
03-02-2008, 09:42 PM
white or wheat bread on the sandwich? LOL

meow

FK

BeardedOne
03-02-2008, 09:45 PM
Somebody's having at us, but I'll add a pair of broken spectacles to the offer, to make it more enticing.

SEANCHI
03-02-2008, 09:49 PM
white or wheat bread on the sandwich? LOL

meow

FKI'm a bit of a health nut, so wheat of course. And keep in mind, it has Grey Poupon mustard on it.

justatransgirl
03-02-2008, 10:01 PM
deleted - see below...

Somebody whack my ass with a bramble...

J

GroobySteven
03-02-2008, 10:08 PM
Oh, how amusing.

I bet you must just be quivering inside on how much your going to be hurting our business.

I guess Holly Sweet, Olivia Love, Gia Darling, Nyiomi Khan, Vanilla and others who've we've shot over the last 2 weeks know the real story.

Sorry we can't shoot everyone, no need to be bitter about it but if for TV/TS's who are interested in modeling with us for :

http://grooby.com/models.html

PS - thanks girls!

justatransgirl
03-02-2008, 10:36 PM
Oh shit... I fell for the spoof.

I'm going back to bed...

Will the REAL Seanchai please stand up?

Long live the King!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Felicia Katt
03-02-2008, 10:47 PM
Can I still have the sandwich? LOL

meow

FK

GroobySteven
03-02-2008, 11:08 PM
I don't have the sets yet Cheri - I think they're in the mail. Will drop you a note when I get them thanks :-)

GroobySteven
03-02-2008, 11:30 PM
Oh dear oh dear,
An IP match shows just who "SEANCHI" is.

A previous model from Shemale Yum who was one of the very few whose mug was only worth a mouldy sandwich. I know she's a bitter and twisted individual and she's proven that with her poison on this board and others but to go so far as to create a false ID, pretend to be me, call other people "FAGS" under my name (now deleted) and to try and fool the good people of HungAngels, isn't something I thought she'd even stoop to (guess your lower class than I guessed?).

Will the real SEANCHI, please stand up.

Nicole Dupree, aka Arianna aka SEANCHI - shame on you, poor form.

Mods: Haven't people been banned for this?

MrsKellyPierce
03-02-2008, 11:37 PM
thats a pretty headshot of Nicole, she looks like Madonna

razoredge1975
03-02-2008, 11:37 PM
I sense someones upset! I dont think you need to defend your self seanchai!

NYCe
03-02-2008, 11:42 PM
Mods: Haven't people been banned for this?

Yes. She's been banned as well.

justatransgirl
03-03-2008, 12:36 AM
Ok I'm back from the sack...with a new bag of popcorn, this is getting too good.

Cheri honey your ass is definately NOT fat! Looking forward to seeing more of it on SMY.

But remember dear, when a guy tells you something's in the mail - be sure to either close your mouth or get ready to swallow!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

OK, I really got to get to other things, see ya in a day or so on the drama network.

BeardedOne
03-03-2008, 02:01 AM
I knew this thread was a joke from the start (Hence "Someone is having at us" in my initial post). The perpetrator surprises me, but I won't get into deep drama.

The broken spectacles are still available. :wink:

slinky
03-03-2008, 03:10 AM
Did I miss all the fun again?

slickct
03-03-2008, 03:34 AM
Heck, I'll pay with roast beef.

Ecstatic
03-08-2008, 06:51 AM
Somehow I missed this thread until someone pointed it out to me. Probably the imaginative, gripping title which compelled me to scroll further down the page.

Aside to Cheri: the photos/video have been delivered. I don't know when the sets will go up, but I know people are going to love the wine glass. ;)

Wombat
03-08-2008, 07:14 AM
What is baloney? :?

VictoriaJaye
03-08-2008, 07:16 AM
Somehow I missed this thread until someone pointed it out to me. Probably the imaginative, gripping title which compelled me to scroll further down the page.

Aside to Cheri: the photos/video have been delivered. I don't know when the sets will go up, but I know people are going to love the wine glass. ;)

Wine Glass???? That the same as the coffee break we shot for SY? :wink:

I loved how the shots came out E! especially the overheads!

Muah!

tonkatoy
03-08-2008, 07:21 AM
Wow, that girl in Danny Partridge's avatar is getting it right in the corn hole.

ossumpeiEIEIO
03-08-2008, 08:05 AM
Will model for food.

tstv_lover
03-08-2008, 09:25 AM
If you need an average man to model along with the girls let me know - I'm average and a man.
On the financial side, how much do I need to pay?

Ecstatic
03-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Wine Glass???? That the same as the coffee break we shot for SY? :wink:

I loved how the shots came out E! especially the overheads!

Muah!
Let's say that Cheri provided the cream for the coffee.... ;)

thanks! I'm so glad you like them. It was fun, especially the candid shots and the playful shoots of you reading the Tijuana Bibles book!