PDA

View Full Version : Shaving a donkeys balls?

sleepyinsomniac
06-28-2005, 12:57 AM
Actually this is just a im new here post, i thought id try something completely random instead of a "newbie here" thing just for the sake of it, anyway hi.

Ecstatic
06-28-2005, 02:10 AM
Welcome, sleepyinsomniac. It's always good to see someone with a sense of humor posting here. Based on your screenname, can we expect random middle-of-the-night posts from you to come?

sleepyinsomniac
06-28-2005, 02:32 AM
Yeah pretty much, i usually dont post pics or stuff like that on forums since most of the time its already been posted 10 times before by someone else and someone else thinking they found it first so we'll see. Thanks for the welcome i thought the first post here was gonna be someone calling out how stupid the title is.

Vicki Richter
06-28-2005, 04:53 AM
Wow sexy. Post pictures!

tsluver247
06-28-2005, 05:03 AM
Welcome, sleepyinsomniac. For a second, I thought my pictures of when I shaved my balls hit the internet. :lol:

Felicia Katt
06-28-2005, 05:14 AM
isn't another word for Donkey ass?

meow

Felicia

sleepyinsomniac
06-28-2005, 05:54 AM
Yes another word would be ass but then again saying it that way doesnt quite sound right, like if i said "im gonna shave those donkey balls" is one thing but saying "im gonna shave those ass balls" just sounds wrong you know?

Yeah tsluver, i was gonna post them but i thought "maybe the guys on these boards" and fuck, what a small world it is huh?

p.s. how nice is that? vicki posting on my very first thread even if it was out of interest in the donkey balls? :lol: i kid

Ecstatic
06-28-2005, 04:03 PM
You made the grade on your first post! And that was the first post I saw with Vicki's new avatar (great avatar, Vicki): could it be more apt? Too cool!

LG
06-28-2005, 04:19 PM
The Kattwoman (meow right back at you girl) said:

isn't another word for Donkey ass?

Yes it is. Hence the following...umm...interesting references in the Bible.

And it was so, as she rode on her ass, that she came down by the covert on the hill, and, behold, David and his men came down against her; and she met them. (From Samuel -King James Version)

And he said unto his sons, Saddle me the ass. So they saddled him the ass: and he rode thereon. (From Kings- King James Version)