PDA

View Full Version : Letter for My Dreamer.

BabyFirefly42481
02-28-2008, 09:52 PM
My Dreamer,
Today is 3 months since the day I first looked into those beautiful, bright blue eyes of yours. You saw me hurt and guarded from my past and you lifted my heart and spirit to make me see things would be all right. I really belive you are the best thing for me. You make me laugh and smile all the time. You enter the room and I just see this shy, sexy and innocent face look at me and smile. You really try to modivate me to go further along in my transition, even though you know That yes I am scared. You really are opening up my heart and forcing me to tear down my walls, But I feel you really are here for me and nothing else. You call your self a dreamer, Well dreamer you are the answer to mine.

Sweet kisses,
Your Lil Baby

dreamer
03-24-2008, 06:52 PM
My Dreamer,
Today is 3 months since the day I first looked into those beautiful, bright blue eyes of yours. You saw me hurt and guarded from my past and you lifted my heart and spirit to make me see things would be all right. I really belive you are the best thing for me. You make me laugh and smile all the time. You enter the room and I just see this shy, sexy and innocent face look at me and smile. You really try to modivate me to go further along in my transition, even though you know That yes I am scared. You really are opening up my heart and forcing me to tear down my walls, But I feel you really are here for me and nothing else. You call your self a dreamer, Well dreamer you are the answer to mine.

Sweet kisses,
Your Lil Baby

hey --Jennifer --you're in the shower right now --you and I are going back to my place ----I dunno ---I just love spending time with you -----it's taking me a while to write this ---I wanna say so many things -----you kissed me quick on the lips before you went to shower ---I dunno ---we were both smiling ---I dunno ---I have been loving this long weekend ---you really are the very coolest ---I dunno ---I wanna cry ----I am falling so hard ---I swear --sometimes I just wanna squeeze you so hard --at the most random of moments ---but I know it would be innappropriate -----and I meant what I said to your mom --"the reason Jennifer doesn't want me to drive her to get my bday present ---is because SHE'S CUTE!!!" ----and it's so true ---and sweet --and soft --and funny --and warm --and smart -------everything ------I dunno ----your shower just stopped ---you're gonna be coming in here soon -------I love you Jennifer ---you're my lil baby

BabyFirefly42481
03-26-2008, 12:32 AM
My Dreamer,

Sweet kisses,
Your Lil Baby

hey --Jennifer --you're in the shower right now --you and I are going back to my place ----I dunno ---I just love spending time with you -----it's taking me a while to write this ---I wanna say so many things -----you kissed me quick on the lips before you went to shower ---I dunno ---we were both smiling ---I dunno ---I have been loving this long weekend ---you really are the very coolest ---I dunno ---I wanna cry ----I am falling so hard ---I swear --sometimes I just wanna squeeze you so hard --at the most random of moments ---but I know it would be innappropriate -----and I meant what I said to your mom --"the reason Jennifer doesn't want me to drive her to get my bday present ---is because SHE'S CUTE!!!" ----and it's so true ---and sweet --and soft --and funny --and warm --and smart -------everything ------I dunno ----your shower just stopped ---you're gonna be coming in here soon -------I love you Jennifer ---you're my lil baby

You know....things like this is why I love you. You really do care about me and make me feel worth something. I hope you love your b-day present....hopefully you can figure out how to use it....lol. If not you know I gotchu babe......

Sweet kisses & Tight hugs,

Jennifer Angela

dreamer
03-26-2008, 02:04 PM
My Dreamer,

Sweet kisses,
Your Lil Baby

You know....things like this is why I love you. You really do care about me and make me feel worth something. I hope you love your b-day present....hopefully you can figure out how to use it....lol. If not you know I gotchu babe......

Sweet kisses & Tight hugs,

Jennifer Angela

I do care about you Jennifer ---and it kinda breaks my heart that my words make you feel like you're "worth something" ---I dunno ------I have 9 years and 340 days on you ---I've met more people ---good and bad -----and I dunno ----in this short time I have known you ----I can honestly say that you are one of the nicest --most pleasant --warm hearted --softest --beautiful people I have ever met --inside and out ----and if you aren't ONE of the most --then you ARE the mostest ------the way you look at me --the way you hold me --listen to me --and smile at me ----makes ME feel "worth something" ---makes me realize how very lucky I am ------I miss you right now --you know that? ----I wanna crawl into bed next to you and hold you --I dunno ---we were so close to eachother all weekend ---my body and heart can feel your not near me ------like I told you baby ---the whole world wishes they could be like us ---

worth something ---you are worth everything ---

dreamer
03-26-2008, 02:06 PM
and I insist that your lips taste just like biscuits!!!

BabyFirefly42481
03-26-2008, 03:30 PM
and I insist that your lips taste just like biscuits!!!

SHAKIN MY HEAD..................................