PDA

View Full Version : Too pretty to fly?

MrsKellyPierce
02-28-2008, 08:44 PM
the have got to be two of the most conceited girls, and the brunette is ugly, but they they were discriminated againts cause of how pretty they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td5O32aXZaY

GroobySteven
02-28-2008, 08:59 PM
the have got to be two of the most conceited girls, and the brunette is ugly, but they they were discriminated againts cause of how pretty they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td5O32aXZaY

The brunette is real ugly. I bet they're just a couple of bratty little shits - this isn't even newworthy.
Shame on CNN.

santiago316
02-28-2008, 09:20 PM
The brunette is not ugly..... she fugly!!! :puke . And is it just me or does one boob look a little bit bigger than the other. :lol:

bassman2546
02-28-2008, 09:23 PM
Gotta agree with you Seanchai. It's not even worthy of footage. I like the line where the blonde said, she looked around the plane and no one was as good looking as they were. Yeah, a full plane of tourists and you were able to assess that. Arrogant little bitch. That must have been one ugly group of people if they thought they were the best looking.

No wonder there was arguments with another passenger. If that passenger was me, I would have taken great joy to put them in their place very quickly.

Tall_Young_Jock
02-28-2008, 09:25 PM
they are both just average looking

they need to look up the word discriminate in the dictionary

hwbs
02-28-2008, 09:34 PM
brunette needs Proactive

AllanahStarrNYC
02-28-2008, 09:36 PM
Who flies SW anyway?

The most annoying airline in the world.

MrsKellyPierce
02-28-2008, 10:07 PM
they are both just average looking

they need to look up the word discriminate in the dictionary you always sneak up on me :P

eggbert
02-28-2008, 11:26 PM
"Nobody else on the plane really looked like us except us!" ???

eggbert
02-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Who flies SW anyway?

The most annoying airline in the world.

I fly SW pretty often out of Philly. Can't beat the price and they're way more reliable than US Air. The shtick can get old but sometimes it can be fun.

SXFX
02-29-2008, 05:54 AM
As a frequent flyer I can tell you that the service has gone to shit.
The stews are over worked and the planes are never clean. In an effort to make more money they bean countes have removed any and all fun from flying and basicly could care less about the people buying the tickets.
Just my two cents.

soulRipp
02-29-2008, 06:23 AM
the brunette isn't ugly to me. Not saying she a dime but she do look alot better then half the ts on here. Bet if it was Ts or a gay person it be worth the news time. I notice alot of hate on this forum from a group of people that shouldn't be hating.