PDA

View Full Version : Ever had a tranny whip out her......................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-28-2008, 02:55 AM
Ever had a tranny whip out her cock/dick/schlong/[enter choice of meat] and smack it in your hand trying to impress you?!?

Just curious

me personally? no, but IF I did I know Sunny Delite would be standing by with some
http://www.germx.com/data/photos/2.5ozGermX.jpg

hwbs
02-28-2008, 03:23 AM
this was par for the course during the OG monthly parties !!!!!

AlySinclair
02-28-2008, 03:35 AM
You make OCD sound like a bad thing, Johnny. ^^

(i love that stuff too.)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-28-2008, 03:37 AM
You make OCD sound like a bad thing, Johnny. ^^

(i love that stuff too.)

hehe

NYCe
02-28-2008, 03:39 AM
this was par for the course during the OG monthly parties !!!!!

:censor :censor :censor :anon :anon :anon :censor :censor :censor 8)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-28-2008, 03:42 AM
yeah both yall sit down in the corner, the one with the http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/57/16/22281657.jpg

blacktgirls
02-28-2008, 03:48 AM
i adore sunny deelite :D if i lived in NYC, i would go to all of sunny's shows and if one of the girls whips out her cock i might use more than just my hand :jawdrop

Buddy Wood
02-28-2008, 04:08 AM
I've had girls at Peanuts pull out their cocks for me. I've had girls at Peanuts pull out my cock. It can get pretty crowded in there - if you're in the right spot at the right time all kinds of fun things can happen.

No need for sanitizer. I usually put a condom on before I go to the bar. Safety first.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-28-2008, 04:27 AM
gotta get to this Peanuts place, ever since Jay Z mentioned it I'm intrigued

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-28-2008, 04:33 AM
Ever had a tranny whip out her cock/dick/schlong/[enter choice of meat] and smack it in your hand trying to impress you?!?

Just curious

me personally? no, but IF I did I know Sunny Delite would be standing by with some

Back when I used to work at the fetish club we got those scattered all over the place (and paper towels) like you wouldn't believe and rubbing alcohol! LOL :lol:

Then again, it's not a bad thing to have since most the guys in there were either watching, being tortured or whacking! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

dan_yearsgone83
02-28-2008, 04:40 AM
Man cali is a weird wild place

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-28-2008, 04:43 AM

Umm, the fetish club isn't in CALI. It's in New York silly. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

dan_yearsgone83
02-28-2008, 04:50 AM
Man everywhere is a weird wild place

fixed 8)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-28-2008, 04:55 AM
Ok so now we got that info straight Dan! LOL

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

justatransgirl
02-28-2008, 06:22 AM
I've had girls at Peanuts pull out their cocks for me. I've had girls at Peanuts pull out my cock. It can get pretty crowded in there - if you're in the right spot at the right time all kinds of fun things can happen.

No need for sanitizer. I usually put a condom on before I go to the bar. Safety first.

Yeah safety first honey! But I don't know... if you need a condom just to have someone "touch" your weenie, I'm not sure I'd want to hang out there. :-)

Glad you're having fun in LA Buddy! But we miss you down here in non-smoggy San Diego!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

blckhaze
02-28-2008, 06:32 AM
In public, a few times in some dark streets.
Alot girls like to grab your hand and place it on the bulge. That can be a experience.

ANIYAH
02-28-2008, 06:39 AM
Regular guys do this all the time in clubs ..or is it just me ?

Bigguy
02-28-2008, 06:52 AM

Just curious

Well almost. In the dark club I had one tranny grab my crotch through my pants and my natural instinct was to immediately do the same thing to her but when I did I quickly discovered she wasn't wearing any pants/dress or underwear. lol, so same idea I guess. Maybe I would have used some of that stuff if I thought where it could have been an hour or two earlier.

blckhaze
02-28-2008, 06:54 AM
Regular guys do this all the time in clubs ..or is it just me ?

*pictures Aniyah's rebutal*

LMAO

xrey
02-28-2008, 07:08 AM
That happened the a couple of times when I first visited Peanuts ... the stroll by the upper bar is kinda dark. Once near closing a girl grabbed my hand, brought it to her crotch while nibbling and whispering in my ear and although at the time I didn't realize but she was also sticking her hand into my pants pocket and proceeded to make off with $200 cash. Lesson learned ...

Lucy157
03-03-2008, 10:07 AM
Back in the early 80's i must have been the biggest glory hole slut in South East London! it was always fun to see the difference in guys cocks.

TsJennifer
03-03-2008, 10:13 AM

Just curious

Personally no?????????????????? UH HUH...IC

rastro
03-03-2008, 07:08 PM
You'd be amazed at the antics at Edelweiss on 43rd St. All sorts of madness went on there.

Trogdor
03-03-2008, 09:31 PM

Umm, the fetish club isn't in CALI. It's in New York silly. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Seems only on the opposite coasts of the country do the fun stuff happen.

Damnit, southeast MI needs something over here. :x

helmetvonzeplin
03-09-2008, 11:38 AM
In the hand? well on occassion but that is mostly a come on to get started, just like when she grabs your cock to elicit sex, but in this same topic, it is not uncommon for a ts with a big cock to enJoy smacking you in the face when they pull out of your mouth when you are blowing them, if you are doing them bareback, they might cum in your face while smacking you around with it. sounds gross? not so, it is fun and no need to swallow!! :o