PDA

View Full Version : Bar Brawl!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-24-2008, 12:59 PM
Ok so I went out tonight after a month or so that I haven't gone clubbing..And lo and behold after an hour and a half passed a brawl broke lose inside the club. It was over some girl being grabbed by some guy. And her bf (who was 6'3" and muscular) punched the other guy in the face and threw him by the bar. :roll:

It was crazy and pretty scary (I haven't seen a brawl in so long)! And sadly, everyones night were cut short..Grrrr... :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
02-24-2008, 03:17 PM
Thats why i never went to clubs bars or ahy hangouts there full of slazy people other than yu Hara..lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-24-2008, 04:22 PM
Thats why i never went to clubs bars or ahy hangouts there full of slazy people other than yu Hara..lol

So you're saying you've never been or seen any club/bars LTR_Seeker (err found)? Hmm..that's a bit anti-social! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
02-25-2008, 05:51 AM
I just never found interest in them Hara or strip clubs im very social just not in those places sports bars i wont mind i bee in them before ..lol. Yes i found a wonderful lady as yu know but i keep seeker to have familar name here to regulars

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-25-2008, 07:09 AM
I see. So you're almost perfect..If only not your tabaching-ching. J/K lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

xrey
02-25-2008, 07:12 AM
Hara - which club?