PDA

View Full Version : Hot Rods

Felicia Katt
06-24-2005, 07:45 AM
This isn't shameless self promotion, since I am doing it for a friend LOL

For all you fans of Danielle Foxx, here are a few pics she asked me to post for her here. You can see more at her website

www.daniellefoxxx.com

meow

Felicia

Realgirls4me
06-24-2005, 07:57 AM
Danielle looks absolutely stunning. I'm convinced I shared a table with her once at Peanuts and didn't realize it until after the fact. She was all luvy-duvy with her well dressed business suited date that night. I envied him.

I thought she was a GG initially until the end of the evening when I saw her outside (more light) hailing a cab ... lucky date. :)

Overlord Abomination
06-24-2005, 08:08 AM
I dunno whats hotter that car or her body

LG
06-24-2005, 08:48 AM
Felicia, why doesn't Danielle post those pics herself? We all miss her and I'm sure she misses the forums a little every once in a while.

Forgive and forget I say! Tell that girl to come on back.

Anyway, just tell her she looks amazing.

tubgirl
06-24-2005, 01:33 PM
she is absolutely stunning. i don't know why she stopped posting (i haven't been here that long) but i wish she would come back.

SexxxyJade
06-24-2005, 01:39 PM
I MUST HAVE THOSE SHOES!!!!!

Ecstatic
06-24-2005, 03:32 PM
The difference between guys and gals:

Overlord, fwiw, that car doesn't come close to Danielle's body! Wonderful photos. Thanks for posting them for Danielle, Felicia (though I agree: I wish she would come back; why some guys here can't play nice I'll never understand).

Jada, you would look smashing in those shoes. What beautiful girl wouldn't?

blckhaze
06-24-2005, 04:22 PM
can i get danielle IN the car?

Spanky
06-24-2005, 04:25 PM
The difference between guys and gals:

I didn't even realise that there was a car in the pics till I read your post Ecstatic!

Ecstatic
06-24-2005, 04:56 PM
Yeah, I was looking at the hot ride...then I noticed the car ;)

Realgirls4me
06-24-2005, 05:38 PM
What car ?

;)

WendyWilliams
06-24-2005, 05:50 PM
GODDESS!!!!

tsluver247
06-24-2005, 08:15 PM
I had to focus really hard (pun intended) to see the car. :wink: Tell your friend that I am waving my flag for her to ride fast. :wink:

TomSelis
06-24-2005, 11:27 PM
Oh my....

joyboy123
06-25-2005, 12:56 AM
She looks a bit like Pia Zadora with some Bridgette Bardot thrown in. I also hope to see her posting on these forums again.

Overlord Abomination
06-25-2005, 01:06 AM
lol I can see alot of people on this forum must drive ugly cars OR take public transportation

No one noticed that car in the background seriously? Thats what (Im goin on a whim here)a 60's mustang, absolutely stunning vehicle even non-car aficionados should appreciate.

VROOM VROOM BITCHES

djbj_2_2_69
06-25-2005, 06:21 AM
Overlord great pic of the 'stang, but i believe the car in the pics is a early 70's Dodge Challenger. Kind of hard to tell what it really is due to poor angles (of the car, not the beautiful girl in front of it).

Ecstatic
06-25-2005, 06:31 AM
That's no 60s Mustang, Overlord. djbj might be right about the Dodge Challenger, which was pretty hot back in the day but was no Mustang in looks or sex appeal (Danielle, on the other hand, has more sex appeal than a 1937 Bugatti Type 57SC or a 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO...and that's saying something).

Realgirls4me
06-25-2005, 09:23 AM
Danielle appears to be standing in front of a late 60's/early 70's mid-sized GM muscle car product such as an Olds 442/Cutlass, Pontiac LeMans, or possibly a Chevelle. I can't think of Buick's entry into the muscle car arena at the moment, but it could be that one also.
... I don't think the car pictured is a pony car, such as a Camaro, Firebird, or Mustang. Look at its lines -- um, the car's lines, not Danielle's. ;)

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-25-2005, 10:39 AM
Danielle looks LOVELY....I seeeeee it!!!

djbj_2_2_69
06-25-2005, 11:11 AM
definatly not a pony car. RealGirls i might be wrong, but most of the GM's didn't have such sleek lines coming off the roof like that, which led me to the Mopar. also the Buick of the day was the GSX which was basically a Buick Chevelle.

btw, hot girl, hot car, does it get ANY better? :-)

tannedblkmale
06-25-2005, 05:44 PM

u would look hot as hell in those too jade

Overlord Abomination
06-25-2005, 08:13 PM

Yes, If you owned both there'd be no topping that.

I actually can't tell what the hell type car it is...All I know is that its definently in great condition and if sold would make a $hit load of ca$h.

Realgirls4me
06-25-2005, 09:20 PM
definatly not a pony car. RealGirls i might be wrong, but most of the GM's didn't have such sleek lines coming off the roof like that, which led me to the Mopar. also the Buick of the day was the GSX which was basically a Buick Chevelle.

What's become of some of us ?! We're upstaging the gorgeous Danielle with a car ? A car !?

I'm still leaning toward a GM product, Djbj. I'm going basically on three things: the interior color, the rear side windows, and its door sheet metal -- see the similarities to, say, a 1972 Monte Carlo in them ?
If it is a Mopar product, then I would lean toward an early 70s Plymouth Duster type, although Dusters rode a bit higher I thought ?

By the way, the model I would want to ride and go home with in the picture is definitely not the one made out of sheet metal, rubber, and bolts. :)

Felicia Katt
06-25-2005, 10:12 PM
the car in the pic is a Buick Grand Sport, which is like a Chevelle. Its a pure muscle car, not a pony car :)

Felicia

Overlord Abomination
06-26-2005, 02:11 AM
the car in the pic is a Buick Grand Sport, which is like a Chevelle. Its a pure muscle car, not a pony car :)

Felicia

A buick...seriously...Wow I never wouldve ever put my money on that.

You should post one more pic of Both the Buick and Dani together...Theyre a great combination.

Ecstatic
06-26-2005, 05:02 AM

Felicia
Yup. Here's a pic without Danielle to distract you.