PDA

View Full Version : Dog's back.................................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-23-2008, 10:11 PM
As some of you may already know Dog the Bounty Hunter has been given a second chance and his show will resume soon.

Your thoughts?!?

GroobySteven
02-23-2008, 11:56 PM
I think he should go somewhere other than Hawaii.

Any word on the "brother" who was caught jacking off in Kahala Mall?

edward almond
02-23-2008, 11:59 PM
After listening to farakan jesse jackson sharpton and all the rest, White racists have free speech also. One of the most dangerous things we have to watch for is someone telling us that we don't have 1st ammendment rights. I get good information off of all people speaking. Even you. Long live our Constitution.

2754tim
02-24-2008, 12:10 AM
He's an untrained moron who picks up people on misdemeanors and low
grade felonies because they skipped bail. A fucking idiot.A&E sunk really low
when they put that show on.Asshole.

Quinn
02-24-2008, 01:07 AM
He's an untrained moron who picks up people on misdemeanors and low grade felonies because they skipped bail. A fucking idiot. A&E sunk really low when they put that show on.

Well said, Tim.

-Quinn

Felicia Katt
02-24-2008, 01:18 AM
I'm guessing it won't be premiering on BET? :)

meow

FK

Jim Steel
02-24-2008, 01:29 AM
I think hes asshole the hair beads arm bands ? He cryed on tv after they pulled his show brouth his black paster to defend him all about money unbelivable JERK

dc_guy_75
02-24-2008, 01:42 AM
Its difficult to believe bounty hunting is legal, when the apprehension of criminals is subcontracted out to people who are (generally) as sketchy as the criminals they apprehend.

jamesb121
02-24-2008, 02:50 AM
This sums it up beautifully for me.......

the1phinneas
02-24-2008, 03:56 AM
Its difficult to believe bounty hunting is legal, when the apprehension of criminals is subcontracted out to people who are (generally) as sketchy as the criminals they apprehend.

Here's a recent article on Bounty Hunting (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/29/us/29bail.html?scp=2&sq=Bounty+Hunters&st=nyt) from the New York Times. Most of the world doesn't agree with our "Bail for Profit" system, its an interesting read.

–Phinn

bulldog
02-24-2008, 01:49 PM
Dog the Bounty Hunter??? never heard of it...any good? My new fav is Drawn Together

TheOne1
02-25-2008, 02:44 AM
most bounty hunters are useless... in most places, they can't even bring in the catch they got into a correctional facility, they aren't even allowed in...

rocklob
02-25-2008, 10:38 PM
He is a racist moron whose show made Hawaii look like a place with nothing but ice addicts and brain-dead street people. I am royally pissed A&E is giving hsi show another go.

blacktgirls
02-25-2008, 11:55 PM
i have a few new names for the show. dog in south central. dog in the west side of chicago. dog the bounty hunter baghdad. all he nabs is fat lazy druggies. it would be a nice change of pace if he tryed to nad some criminals who like to empty the clips.

Edmund
02-27-2008, 08:02 PM
i have a few new names for the show. dog in south central. dog in the west side of chicago. dog the bounty hunter baghdad. all he nabs is fat lazy druggies. it would be a nice change of pace if he tryed to nad some criminals who like to empty the clips.

Dude, he's a bondsman, not a vigilante. Come on.

I remember a few years back there was some trust-fund dickhead going all over the place drugging and raping girls. He videotaped himself doing it. Then he fled the country and lived the party life in Mexico. He'd probably still be out there if Dog hadn't gone and gotten him. Now that scumbag is serving a 124 year prison sentence.

So I'm pretty okay with Dog.

eggbert
02-27-2008, 08:40 PM

Here's a recent article on Bounty Hunting (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/29/us/29bail.html?scp=2&sq=Bounty+Hunters&st=nyt) from the New York Times. Most of the world doesn't agree with our "Bail for Profit" system, its an interesting read.

–Phinn

I don't have any problem with the bail system in this country. The article is a good one but fails to point out the reasons that other countries don't like our system. If we're going to have a system that allows people to get out of jail while awaiting trial, the bail system we now have seems to be the most cost effective for the taxpayers, ie- free. As far as the show is concerned, I've seen it and it can be entertaining like a lot of reality shows, but I couldn't care less if it comes back on or not.