PDA

View Full Version : My GFE experience without the price tag

pigsnizzle
02-23-2008, 08:52 PM
I wouldn't really call it a Girl Friend Experience... more like a Good Fuck Experience LOL! I never thought i would meet a t-gril before but i guess if you fantisize about something enough you will dream it into life. I was working as a valet and bell hop for a private condominium about a year and a half ago. This retired Marine lived on the 4th floor with his wife when i first started working there, but one day she just split. I don't know why they broke up, but they never let us park their cars anyway so i didn't pay to much attention to em (although the wife was pretty). The only time we (valet) would interact with buddy (Marine guy), was when he brought home lots of groceries. ONe night i was on his floor bringing up stuff for another resident when he came off the elevator with a hot latin chick. I took a closer look and realized she was a t-girl. turned out she was his new "roomate". When ever i saw her i would talk like i would anyone else. She wasn't shy at all, she would give a little sexy look at me or one of the other guys i worked with. she even gave a little but pinch when we would bring up groceries for her. Although passable body wise, anyone could tell that she's a t-girl face to face.

MrsKellyPierce
02-23-2008, 09:02 PM
oh