PDA

View Full Version : It's now official: bush is the worst president ever.

thx1138
02-22-2008, 05:33 PM
http://www.attytood.com/2008/02/worse_than_watergate_bush_scor_1.html

SXFX
02-22-2008, 07:31 PM
Hay you want to piss off GOPers?
Next time you see them bring up the A word.
Accountability.
As in who will be held accountable for all the fuckups, from Katria to Iraq?
Then watch their heads explode as they try to find a way to blame Clinton!
It's fun!

thx1138
02-22-2008, 10:43 PM
@SXFX; yes, I've encountered that previously. The obvious conclusion is that Republicans that think that way are completely, clinically insane. The busk stops anywhere but at the oval office.

q1a2z3
02-24-2008, 08:49 AM
Bush II is worse than Jimmy Carter. It's official!

Ozniak
02-24-2008, 09:00 AM
Hyes

thx1138
02-24-2008, 09:04 AM
@ozniak: and what kind of action do you propose? The bush government is well prepared for a frontal assault. The Halliburton detention centers are open and waiting for their first "customers". :>)

thx1138
02-24-2008, 09:05 AM
bush and his successor http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2008/230208pers.htm

GroobySteven
02-24-2008, 09:21 AM
Hate mongering scapegoat-ist

Its quite insanely sad how little the public school systems did for the average American, did you even read a book in HS? Government 101. Please bash more. If you knew anything about Government, you'd know that the President has very little say so in what goes on in the daily occurrences, yet he gets blamed for generally everything. (This goes back to Abraham and more).

Stop being sheep for the media and open your eyes and ears, smell that rusting world. Only you can change it, complaining all day wont get it done, take action.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

So the war in Iraq was a "daily occurence"?

Your the one who needs to open your eyes and ears.

thx1138
02-24-2008, 09:31 AM
@ Ozniak: about the only thing one can do of a practical nature is to conduct one's life using cash as much as possible. No loans, no credit cards. Keeping transactions off the books denies government tax revenue and thusly makes it harder for the treasury & the fed to "control" the US dollar. At least until the VAT is implemented.

stimpy17
02-24-2008, 04:08 PM
Hate mongering scapegoat-ist

Its quite insanely sad how little the public school systems did for the average American, did you even read a book in HS? Government 101. Please bash more. If you knew anything about Government, you'd know that the President has very little say so in what goes on in the daily occurrences, yet he gets blamed for generally everything. (This goes back to Abraham and more).

Stop being sheep for the media and open your eyes and ears, smell that rusting world. Only you can change it, complaining all day wont get it done, take action.

I agree with Ozniak, it's the House and Senate and the SC that hold the power of the law in the USA.

Just wait. If a Rat gets elected....well then we'll have CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of CHANGE no one knows but at least some will FEEL better about themselves. Until of course you look at your pay check, and all you'll have left is CHANGE!!!!!!!!!

So let's re-cap;
A CHANGE from war is peace. Peace with terrorists doesn't always work and usually gets you walled into your own city. There's CHANGE!

A CHANGE from smaller government is larger government. I'm starting to feel warm all over.

A CHANGE from what I EARN now will be less money. No, I don't like that one either.

As a Citizen I damn well deserve better candidates than what either party presents.
Yet again I'll have to hold my nose and vote my party. Nope, no CHANGE there.