PDA

View Full Version : girls who smoke at the NYC parties...

cheez
02-21-2008, 11:18 PM
should carry breath mints or something. I was at Sunny's party Tuesday night and there were some very nice girls there (a bit of an odd crowd as an earlier party was still lingering...), but some of the more friendly and talkative girls than I've seen in a while.
However, man there was some killer breath in the bunch and it all started with nicotine.
Now I've heard girls complain about the guys who come to the party and how they don't shower or brush their teeth or wear clean clothes and I think the girls are spot on to mention it. A guy shouldn't come to you all funky, but conversely, you should realize after two or three cigarettes just about anyone's breath could slay dragons, so don't kill the messenger, just understand the biology of it.
And it really is mostly the girls at the party because most guys tend not to run out for smoke sessions like the ladies do.

waiting for the inevitable backlash...

NYCe
02-21-2008, 11:33 PM
LOL.

nevada64
02-21-2008, 11:39 PM
I'm with you brother...
I've experienced the same thing.
Let's all try to keep our mouths clean and refreshing.
Cheers.

thx1138
02-22-2008, 12:27 AM
:>)

sucka4chix
02-22-2008, 12:41 AM
I'm with you brother...
I've experienced the same thing.
Let's all try to keep our mouths clean and refreshing.
Cheers.
I got a hot lap dance from a girl a while back. I was horny. She got horny and asked my to take her home and do nasty things to her. Didn't know how to tell her that eau de Newport breath was killing me! I just made up some lame excuse.

RawNY
02-22-2008, 01:06 AM
Um, ever think about offering her a mint or a breathstrip. You can do it in a gentle fashion. She should get the hint or enjoy the mint (Life Savers in assoted colors and flavors are great.

And, Sucka, I cant believe Newports would kill your fun. Has to be something else, bro. Send me her number.

flabbybody
02-22-2008, 01:29 AM
do not leave your house without these

blckhaze
02-22-2008, 04:04 AM
https://www.candydirect.com/html/cleanimages/mints/ticlime.jpg

hey if it falls out in a dark room, noone will know

AlySinclair
02-22-2008, 04:06 AM
When I smoked I always thought that the smell of smoke on skin was one of the sexiest smells ever.

Then, when I stopped smoking, its hard to feel the same way.

Good luck with your request! ^^

XxX

Arc-Angel
02-22-2008, 04:54 AM
anyone got a light? :smoking

slinky
02-22-2008, 06:59 AM
I almost always carry something with me to the parties so if any of you girls see me, just come up and tell me you want to suck on my......... mints.

PS On her way out for a cigarette on Tuesday I asked one of the girls "Has it been 10 minutes already?"

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-22-2008, 07:01 AM
LOL.

What he said

EyeCumInPiece
02-22-2008, 08:52 AM
Cigarette smoke stench anywhere on a girl is a HUGGEEEE turn-off....4 me at least.

SXFX
02-22-2008, 08:23 PM
I know this strip club owner, and he actually will not hire girls who smoke.

BiCuriousGeorge
02-22-2008, 08:45 PM
AMEN to this thread. Nothing is a bigger turn off than the smell of cigarettes. Personally I won't even bother approaching a girl if she smokes even if she uses breath mints or some sort of freshener because you know she's going to go back out and smoke again anyway. Of course all smokers on here probably hate us for our dislike of smoke. I just say"can I fart and wave the smell towards you". It's almost the same thing. I hate the smell of smoke and they hate the smell of farts. But if you fart they say to your face that you are disgusting or a pig for doing so in public or in their presence. What if we say that to all the smokers faces? I say next time anyone smokes near you just keep burping or farting until they finish their cigarette and call it even!!

sucka4chix
02-22-2008, 09:41 PM
Um, ever think about offering her a mint or a breathstrip. You can do it in a gentle fashion. She should get the hint or enjoy the mint (Life Savers in assoted colors and flavors are great.

And, Sucka, I cant believe Newports would kill your fun. Has to be something else, bro. Send me her number.
Throw in alcohol which dries your mouth and aids in the development of bad breath, and voilą, a lethal combo! Maybe something else too, I dunno. All I know is I was hoping this girl was there and I couldn't get past that breath.

Tomfurbs
02-22-2008, 09:51 PM
I know this strip club owner, and he actually will not hire girls who smoke.

I bet that joint is bangin' !

Or not...

q1a2z3
02-24-2008, 10:55 AM
Cough!

trannybanger
02-25-2008, 04:14 AM
i am willing to bet there are few guys here other than myself that could write a list on repeat offenders

hwbs
02-25-2008, 04:50 AM
there was one real bad one at the last party i was at....i used my friends as a shield to keep the breath at a safe distance...i am guessing cigarettes and coffee right b4 the party...

cheez
02-29-2008, 11:45 PM
Wow I can't believe this thread managed to stay on course. Of course it only had a few replies, but still I'm impressed.
Now I wonder if the girls at the next party I attend will have fresh breath?? :)

Tomfurbs
02-29-2008, 11:57 PM
Cigarettes are cool. Smoke them. They will make you look cool. They will get you lots of attention from girls.
Nothing goes down better after a Big Mac and 7 Coronas than a smooth drag on your cigarette of chioce.

slinky
03-01-2008, 12:05 AM
My business partner, a long term Camel smoker, was recently diagnosed with lung cancer and told he's got 6 months.

BeardedOne
03-01-2008, 12:10 AM
My business partner, a long term Camel smoker, was recently diagnosed with lung cancer and told he's got 6 months.

My eldest sister quit smoking in 1992, it killed her anyway. My mother as well, and my dad. Oh, and two of my uncles, and my aunt. I'll likely succumb to it myself, though I've never smoked. The downside of living with two chainsmokers for nineteen years.

:x

I've been fortunate in that the gurls I have known either didn't smoke or were polite enough not to do so before they stuck their tongues down my throat.

Nasty-ass shit, the taste of burned tobacco. :x :x :x

Tomfurbs
03-01-2008, 12:28 AM
Edit: I just said something stupid. Please ignore me.