PDA

View Full Version : I was wondering..

NatassiaDreamsXXX
02-20-2008, 07:05 AM
How do i make an avatar with my pic? Can someone please help me out??? :shock:

johnb
02-20-2008, 07:08 AM
hopefully someone can help you out, your hotness. right now my tongue is stuck to the computer screen

MrsKellyPierce
02-20-2008, 07:11 AM
Yes you can sign up for

www.photobucket.com

or

www.imagecave.com

then go to profile and hit in the url and submit.

redhotmailer
02-20-2008, 08:39 AM
Hey Kelly,
Thanks for the info. I am new to this site and could not figure that out.

So .... how do you like my Avatar?

Felicia Katt
02-20-2008, 10:29 AM
you can host the avatar here. just PM yourself, include the image and then right mouse click on it when you read your own PM and then cut and paste the URL for the pic into the avatar section when you edit your profile

FK

NatassiaDreamsXXX
02-20-2008, 12:08 PM
TO MY GIRL JENNIFER PARIS FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH MY AVATAR AND THANKS ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND HELP
KISSES! :lol:

blacktgirls
02-20-2008, 12:11 PM
i hope you post plenty ( PICS ) and often, and feel free to invite all of your girlfreinds too. i would luv to read all about what you have to say. natasha you truly are what dreams are made of. :love1

TsJennifer
02-20-2008, 09:58 PM
TO MY GIRL JENNIFER PARIS FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH MY AVATAR AND THANKS ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND HELP
KISSES! :lol:

Welcome to the board sister!! Thanks for your appreciation for me setting up your avatar!

Xoxo,

Jennifer Paris X

redhotmailer
02-21-2008, 04:29 AM
you can host the avatar here. just PM yourself, include the image and then right mouse click on it when you read your own PM and then cut and paste the URL for the pic into the avatar section when you edit your profile

FK

Better still, thanks for the help !!