PDA

View Full Version : Shemale Strokers

El Nino
02-18-2008, 07:40 AM
Hey, has anyone ever been a member here of Shemale Strokers? I was thinking about signing up. Was it worth your money? How long were you a member? Any questions/comments would be appreciated! Thanks, El NEEN

Falrune
02-18-2008, 07:48 AM
Hey, has anyone ever been a member here of Shemale Strokers? I was thinking about signing up. Was it worth your money? How long were you a member? Any questions/comments would be appreciated! Thanks, El NEEN

I'm thinking of joining too, so I'd be interested in the responses. BTW - you're really looking a lot better, almost buff, now that you've slimmed down, LOL.

Willie Escalade
02-18-2008, 10:44 AM
I've been a member; I dropped it not because the site is bad, but because of financial reasons (I try to join one paysite a month for a month).

Good large photographs, and the video clips are large as well...in size. You can download them in .wmv format, or watch them online using Quicktime (there's a way to download them in this format as well, but that's another story :wink: ). Some of the girls seem uninterested, but that isn't that often. Some really get into it (Danielle Foxxx and Kayla come to mind).

I recommend trying it out for a month. Below is a sample of one of their pictures so you can grasp the size of 'em. It's of Jezebel, aka Ruby.

dunkiex
02-18-2008, 05:51 PM
I tried it, but did not stay with it. The women are beautiful and the videos are well done. However, not enough content-not enough updates. Pics were not as good as the vids.

werwt22
02-18-2008, 05:58 PM
I've been a member there. The quality of the site is great and they let you dl the vids in 2 diff formats and they let you dl the pics sets in 2 diff sizes. I dont recommend staying more than one month though. The updates take so long and they usually only consist of one girl. After your first month I'd cancel and just recommend buying the DVD's from then on.

ghbryans1
02-18-2008, 07:22 PM
If you've never been a member, there's plenty of stuff to see. Updates are pretty regular, but not enough to retain a monthly membership for me.